Landscape speaker/subwoofer system with amplifier
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Item # 700JL4810S | MFR #
Price separately: $3,499.98
Package discount: -$1,000.00
$2,499.98 each Earn up to 2,500 Rewards points
Offers & Financing
Ask an expert
Our VA-based experts can help.
Our take on the Jamo JL4810/JDA500 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Stake-mounted speakers and a partial-burial subwoofer can hide away in your landscaping.
A whole-yard sound system
This powerful all-in-one sound system brings your favorite tunes to the yard or patio, where outdoor fun happens. It includes a 10" burial-ready subwoofer that can hit the low notes, eight stake-mounted speakers that can hide away in the landscaping, and a rugged power amplifier that's designed specifically to match the speakers.
More about the amp
The JDA-500 amplifier is a perfect match for the speaker system. It provides exactly the right amount of power, and the unit's digital signal processing (DSP) has been preconfigured to provide the best possible sound with this outdoor speaker setup.
On the back of the amplifier, you'll find plenty of inputs and outputs, including four balanced inputs with 12-pin Phoenix-style Euroblock, four speaker-level outputs with 8-pin Phoenix-style Euroblock, four unbalanced RCA line-level inputs, and four unbalanced RCA line-level outputs.
Easy on the ears
"I had the pleasure of hearing this system outside at Crutchfield HQ recently. I've heard many an outdoor speaker demo, and this one was remarkable. For starters, the sound was huge — especially coming from such compact satellite speakers and one small sub. There was an effortlessness to this system which made it fun to crank up. It would be absolutely perfect for folks who like to host outdoor parties, because the music feels like it's coming from all around you."
-Jim Ralston, Crutchfield editor
- all-in-one outdoor sound system with eight stake-mount speakers, partial-burial subwoofer, and power amplifier
- warranty: 1 year speakers, 5 years amplifier
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
8 JL-4 Satellite Speakers:
- 4" long-throw aluminum full-range driver
- weather-resistant, UV-resistant ABS enclosure with aluminum grille
- mount on included ground stakes for a variety of placement options
- frequency response 115-20,000 Hz (±3dB)
- 5-1/4"W x 4-1/8"H x 5-11/16"D each
- weight: 5 lbs. each
- 10" long-throw IMG woofer
- heavy-duty polyethylene cabinet with rustproof aluminum canopy
- designed for partial burial
- frequency response: 47-103 Hz (±3dB)
- 16-1/8" diameter x 21-7/8" height
- weight: 35 lbs.
- 4 x 125-watt amplifier
- Class G/H design
- four balanced inputs with 12-pin Phoenix-style Euroblock
- four unbalanced RCA line-level inputs
- four speaker-level outputs with 8-pin Phoenix-style Euroblock
- four unbalanced RCA line-level outputs for daisy-chaining multiple amps
- 6-pin Phoenix-style Euroblock service port
- RJ-45 Ethernet port for connecting to a laptop or router
- built-in digital signal processing (DSP) is factory preconfigured for this specific speaker system
- access DSP wirelessly with a tablet, smartphone, or computer (amp must be connected to your wireless router via Ethernet)
- 19"W x 1-3/4"H x 14-5/16"D (1U rack space)
- weight: 15 lbs.
Why did you buy this?
Good advice from Morgan at Crutchfield. Expandable High End Sound that will fit my commercial miniature golf course location well. [ Gregor Aug 10, 2018 ]