Manual belt-drive turntable with pre-mounted cartridge, USB output and built-in phono preamp
Our take on the Denon DP-450USB by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Digitize your records while you listen
The Denon DP-450 features a USB output, so you can digitize your favorite albums as convenient, portable WAV or MP3 files. There's also a built-in phono preamp, so you can connect directly to a stereo receiver or a pair of powered stereo speakers.
The 'table's look will surely start conversations, too. It features an elegant, curved tonearm and a detachable dust cover that doubles as a handy "now playing" stand for album covers.
- S-shaped tonearm optimizes tracking
- pre-mounted Denon DSN-85 cartridge
- built-in phono preamp
- USB output lets you digitize your favorite albums (MusiCut software included)
- weighted, belt-driven platter
- dual-purpose dust cover also acts as album display stand
- solid base construction reduces unwanted vibrations
- three speeds: 33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, and 78 rpm
- signal to noise ratio: 62 dB
- 16-1/4"W x 5-1/4"H x 13-3/4"D
- weight: 12.4 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee