Wireless mobile mini photo printer (Mint Green)
Item # 280MPPMG | MFR # 3204C002
$129.99 Earn up to 130 Rewards points
Offers & Financing
Our take on the Canon IVY by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
Print photos anywhere
The Canon IVY mini photo printer lets you create tangible memories to share with your friends. This pocket-sized printer connects to your iOS® or Android™ device through Bluetooth® and makes 2"x3" prints in under one minute. The Canon IVY app lets you edit your photos and add creative touches before you print them. This printer uses ZINK® (Zero Ink) technology for mess-free prints that come out dry and ready to share.
- wireless photo printing with Bluetooth from compatible mobile devices
- free Canon IVY app for iOS and Android lets you edit and print photos from your device
- ZINK (Zero Ink) technology for smudge-free printing without ink cartridges, ribbons, or toner
- prints photos on 2x3" Canon ZINK paper
- prints in under 50 seconds
- 3-1/4"W x 4-3/4"D
- weight: 5.6 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Mini photo printer (Mint Green)
- 19" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- 10-Pack of ZINK paper (2x3")
- Quick Start Guide
- Regulatory sheet
Overview: The Canon Ivy Mini Photo Printer is a small, portable photo printer that can deliver 2" x 3" full-color prints directly from your smartphone or tablet. It uses ZINK Zero Ink paper, which requires no separate ink cartridges or ribbons. Prints are produced in under a minute.
ZINK: The Ivy printer is compatible with ZINK Zero Ink paper, which delivers a 2x3-inch print in seconds. Each print has a print resolution of 314 x 400 dpi (dots per inch). Prints come out dry to the touch, and are smudge-proof, water-resistant, and tear-resistant. The paper has a peel-off adhesive backing to allow you to attach them anywhere. The printer holds one 10-pack of ZINK Zero Ink paper (and one Smart Sheet) at a time. The paper can be purchased in packages of 20 and 50 prints. Paper should be kept between 34° and 77° at 40-55% relative humidity during storage.
Bluetooth: The printer connects to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth 4.0. For NFC-capable Android devices, you can pair with the printer by placing it on top of the printer and following the on-screen instructions. You will need the Canon Mini Print app on your device to control the printing process. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later, and Android 4.4 and up.
Printing Options: The Canon Mini Print app gives you several options for printing photos from your smart device:
- Print from Social Media: The app lets you connect to photos on your favorite social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram, or from your cloud accounts.
- Stickers: Lets you add stickers to your photos to share, print, and send.
- Frames and Filters: You can turn your image into different scenes with filters and frames.
- Text and Drawing: You can add text to your photos, or draw your own illustrations on your photo.
- Tile Print: Turn one image into multiple photo tiles to assemble together.
- Collage Print: You can create collage prints by selecting multiple images for a single photo print.
- Live Filters and Face Distort: Lets you take a selfie and add fun or silly effects before you print.
Rechargeable Battery: The printer is powered by a 2-cell Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (7.4V, 500 mAh). The battery can be charged in approximately 90 minutes using the supplied Micro USB cable (measured at 5V/1A charging speed). A fully charged battery provides enough power to print approximately 20 photos. To save battery power, you can set the Auto Power-off feature to 3 min, 5 min, or 10 min in the app.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Compact, easy to use, no fuss with toner or ink. [ Harold Jul 30, 2018 ]