Focal 300 ICW 6
- ideal for an in-ceiling music system or overhead surround effects in a home theater system
- 1" aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeter
- tweeter pivots 360° to direct high frequencies toward you
- three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to ideally suit your room's acoustics
- 6-1/2" woven flax fiber woofer with rubber surround
- frequency response: 65-28,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- recommended amplifier power: 25-130 watts
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- includes square and round paintable magnetic grilles
- speaker cutout diameter: 8-1/2"
- overall diameter: 9-5/8"
- mounting depth: 3-15/16"
- weight: 5.3 lbs.
- designed and constructed in France
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- One in-ceiling speaker
- Mounting frame
- Round grill (white)
- Square grill (white)
- Grill cloth
- Paint guard
- Cutout template
- User manual
Features and Specs
|Quantity in Package||Single|
|Woofer Composition||Flax fiber|
|Power Range (Watts)||25-130|
|Connector Type||Spring post|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
In-Wall/In-Ceiling Speaker: The Focal 300 ICW6 two-way, in-wall speaker designed for home applications and suitable for any size room. It can be used in distributed systems, like hallways and living areas, stereo systems for living rooms and bedrooms, as well as part of a home theater system.
Drivers: The 300 ICW6 features a 6-1/2" Flax cone mid-bass driver and a 1" aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeter. Flax cones produce a natural and accurate sound with great intelligibility, ideal for movie dialog. The tweeter can be rotated 360˚ and tilted up to 20˚ for a more focused sound, and includes a 3-way switch on the rear of the speaker for adjusting the output level according to the acoustic environment with selections of -3dB, 0dB, and +3dB.
Spring-Post Terminals: The Focal 300 ICW6 is equipped with spring-post speaker terminals that will accept 16 or 14 gauge speaker wire.
Magnetic Grill: The speaker comes with a paintable, magnetic, metal-mesh grill. Small magnets around the rim of the speaker allow the grill to be easily placed and removed with no tools required. An optional sheet of acoustic grill cloth is provided that can be applied to the back of the grill, making the speaker drivers behind it invisible. Note: Using this will lower the overall output level a small amount.
Mounting Frame: The 300 ICW6 comes with a mounting frame that will need to be fixed to a wall or ceiling using the integrated mounting clasps which can be manipulated single-handedly. Once the frame has been secured to the wall or ceiling, the loudspeaker can be quickly assembled to the mounting frame thanks to a quarter-turn locking mechanism.
- Drivers: 6-1/2" Flax mid-bass, 1" aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeter
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 28kHz
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Power Requirement: 25 - 130W
- Dimensions (incl. frame): Diameter - 9.60", Length - 4.250"
- Cutout Diameter: 8.5"
- Net Weight: 5.29 lbs.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.