Yamaha High Output Gym Sound System Bundle
Gym sound system — fill your workout space with sound
Our take on the Yamaha High Output Gym Sound System Bundle by Crutchfield's Dominic DeVito
Work out in style with this Yamaha gym sound system
These days, a workout space can be anything: a CrossFit® space in a garage, a cycle studio in a large gym space, a Barre studio, or a boutique gym. You might need meditative music for focused yoga in one class, then high-energy rock that helps your clients push through five more reps in the next. Whatever your needs may be, this gym sound system bundle offers everything you need to fill your workout space with inspiring tunes.
It's cost-effective, easy to set up, and supported for life by our tech specialists. We've made it our business to understand what your business needs. See what our satisfied customers have to say.
Powered speakers for convenient, clean, and compelling sound
The four Yamaha DBR12 powered speakers in this package deliver plenty of "oomph" for workout spaces large or small. Each compact speaker uses a built-in Class D amplifier that delivers up to 1000 watts to a 12" woofer and a 1.4" compression-driver tweeter. Yamaha's digital signal processing gives you a range of options to maximize the impact of your workout tunes, including a 2-position high-pass filter that cuts bass for speech applications or use with a subwoofer.
The included Shure SCM262 mixer has plenty of inputs, so you can use your own music sources.
Connect and control your music sources
The Shure SCM262 mixer lets you connect just about any music source you can think of. Plug a microphone into one of its mic inputs, and your trainers can be heard loud and clear as they lead classes. Each source has a dedicated volume control, so you can tailor the mix to individual preferences throughout the day. If you want to pair your phone to this system, you can plug this Bluetooth receiver (not included) into one of the mic channels on the Shure mixer and stream music without plugging in.
Keep your floors clear
The last thing you want is customers worrying about tripping over a speaker stand when they should be concentrating on their fitness goals. Gator Frameworks wall-mount speaker stands hold up to 100 pounds each so you can keep your speakers out of sight and out of mind. You can adjust each stand across a wide angle so you can aim your speakers for best results. For safety, each stand features an adjustable rubberized bar that holds the speaker from behind to keep the enclosure rock steady.
Power protection and wiring included
The Furman SS-6B surge protector is more than just a "power strip." Sure, it lets you plug in all of your equipment in one place, but it also features protective circuitry that keeps your system from being damaged if the building's power supply fluctuates unexpectedly — think dimming, flickering, and power loss during thunderstorms. We've also thrown in all of the connecting cables and wires you'll need, so you can be up and running in no time.
The music source
Ask your Crutchfield Advisor about options for a music source. Our customers can get three months of free licensed music via our partnership with Rockbot. If you use a standard CD player or another consumer-grade music player, you should contact all performance rights organizations to secure the appropriate licenses.
Get a free system design
- powerful, easy-to-use sound system lets you incorporate your music into a workout space
Four Yamaha DBR12 Powered Speakers:
- 12" woofer and 1.4" compression-driver tweeter
- 1000-watt (peak) Class D amplifier
- 2-way contour switch
- 2-position high-pass filter
- XLR output for connecting other powered speakers
- dimensions: 23-3/4"H x 14-7/8"W x 13-3/4"D
- weight: 34.8 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
Shure SCM262 Mixer:
- three line-level stereo inputs and two mic inputs
- lets you combine music sources with instructor microphone (not included)
- individual volume control for each source
- dimensions: 8-11/16"W x 1-3/4"H x 6-7/16"D
- weight: 2.3 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
Power and Wiring:
- all necessary wiring included
- two 50-foot RapcoHorizon cables (1/4" TRS male to XLR male) — connect mixer to speakers 1 and 2
- two 50-foot lengths Whirlwind Connect XLR cable — connect speakers 1 and 2 to speakers 3 and 4
- Hosa minijack-to-RCA cable lets you use your smartphone as a source
- Furman SS-6B features 6 AC outlets and protects your valuable equipment
Gator Frameworks Wall-mount Speaker Stands (2 pairs):
- support up to 100 lbs. each (mounting screws/hardware not included)
- compatible with pole-mounted speakers
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
1 question already asked
You can extend the length of the cables in this system. I recommend contacting a Pro Audio advisor on 1.800.555.9369 to discuss your setup and how all this connects to make sure you get the correct cable lengths. My Bio: http://www.crutchfield.com/Support/Bio.aspx?bio=101 [ Paul Aug 20, 2018 ] Staff