JBL Reflect Contour
Behind-the-ear wireless Bluetooth® sports headphones (Black)
| Watch a first-look video |
Crutchfield at CES: JBL Reflect Contour in-ear headphones
From JBL: Reflect Contour Wireless In-Ear Headphones
Item # 109RCNTRB | MFR # JBLREFCONTOURBLK
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the JBL Reflect Contour by Crutchfield's Jeff Miller
The JBL Reflect Contour wireless headphones are designed to fit securely while you exercise.
Durable wireless earbuds that stay put through workouts
In our article on how to choose headphones for running, in-house fitness expert Deia Z writes, "you're going to need comfortable headphones that stay in place and out of your way." The sweat-proof JBL Reflect Contour wireless headphones nail this. Their Dual Lock fit system features an around-the-ear cable clip that stabilizes the earbuds. Then a twist of the earpiece locks them into place. And there's no connected cord to impede your workout — music plays wirelessly via Bluetooth.
Comfortable, reliable, and focused on safety
The JBL Reflect Contour wireless headphones tick all the right boxes for quality sports headphones:
- comfortable design: designed to avoid nerves and pressure points that can cause pain or discomfort
- good battery life: up to 8 hours of wireless playback on a full charge
- good visibility for running: ultra-reflective cables and vibrant colors increase your visibility to drivers
Hands-free, wireless calling
You can take phone calls wirelessly via Bluetooth. There's a mic built in and a three-button remote on the cable that connects the left and right earpieces. Use the remote to answer calls, skip songs, and play and pause music.
- Bluetooth 4.0 for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- lightweight earbuds twist to stay in place
- behind-the-ear cord routing system secures earbuds while you exercise
- 5.8mm dynamic driver in each earpiece
- sweat-proof design
- three-button remote for controlling music playback and volume with a smartphone or portable music player
- built-in microphone for making calls with a smartphone
- built-in rechargeable battery offers 8 hours of listening (USB charging cable included)
- earpieces are connected by a bright, reflective cord for visibility and safety
- 3 sizes of angled, ergonomic sports ear tips for proper fit and comfort
- frequency response: 10-22,000 Hz
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- In-ear Bluetooth earphones (black) with 19.5" connecting cable and 3-button in-line remote/microphone
- 3 Pairs of black sport eartips (1 pair installed)
- 3 Pairs of black silicone stabilizers (1 pair installed)
- 22.5" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro USB on other end)
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Warning sheet
- FCC and IC Statement
- Warranty sheet
JBL Reflect Contour Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.558" x 0.558"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||10-22k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The JBL Reflect Contour in-ear sport headphones are designed for active lifestyles. The ergonomic, dual-lock ear buds feature an over-the-ear hook, so they stay in your ear as you workout. They are equipped with a highly-reflective cable to give you added visibility at night.
Sweat-Proof: The headphones are sweat-proof, so you can wear them for all of your rigorous activities. They have an IPX5 water-resistance rating.
Drivers: The headphones are equipped with premium 5.8mm drivers for solid bass response and clear highs.
Bluetooth: The Reflect Contour features Bluetooth 4.0 technology for a wireless connection, and has the following profiles: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.4, HFP v1.5, and HSP v1.2. You can keep your smartphone or Bluetooth music player in your pocket or gym bag while you workout.
Note: The headphones do not include a wired connection.
Compatibility: The in-line 3-button remote and microphone is compatible with a wide range of smartphones and mobile devices. The outer buttons turn the volume up or down as needed, while the center button turns on the power, pause/play your music, or answer/end your phone calls. The remote/mic works with most of today's smartphones and tablets, including Apple iOS and Android product.
Ear Tips: The JBL Reflect Contour in-ear sport headphones include three pairs of ergonomic ear tips, making sure there's a size to fit most everyone. These ear tips are angled to match your ear canal. In addition, there are three pairs of stabilizer flanges to choose from to help keep them in your ears, even during the most rigorous activities. You can mix and match the ear tips and stabilizers to find the combination that works best for you.
Rechargeable Battery: The Reflect Contour in-ear headphones are powered by a 3.7-volt 2x60mAh Lithium-Ion cylindrical cell rechargeable battery located in the in-line remote. The battery can be charged in approximately 2 hours via the supplied Micro USB cable. A fully charged battery provides a full 8 hours of battery life.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 22kHz
- Drivers: 5.8mm Dynamic Drivers
- Bluetooth Frequency Range: 2.402 - 2.480 GHz
- Bluetooth Transmitter Power: < 4dBm
- Bluetooth Transmitter Modulation: GFSK, n/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
They will be used for ultra marathon training. They must stay in place. [ Chris Apr 16, 2017 ]
Shaped for the ear so it won't come off as I move around. JBL is a great company that makes quality products, so I trust they will sound great. [ VICTOR Jun 17, 2018 ]
bought the JBL BTe50 and it works great so since this was on sale I decided to get them [ Ernest Jun 12, 2018 ]
Size and price with JBL reputation. [ aj Feb 28, 2017 ]