Fujifilm X-T100 Kit
24.2-megapixel mirrorless camera with 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ zoom lens, Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® (Champagne Gold)
From Fujifilm: X-T100 Camera
Our take on the Fujifilm X-T100 Kit by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
Fujifilm's X Series made accessible
As a photography enthusiast, Fujifilm X Series cameras hold an undeniable appeal for me. I got to try out the X100F, and of course I loved it. But since I already own a few decent cameras, I haven't yet been able to justify the expense of adding one of these beauties to my collection. Enter the X-T100, an affordable X Series camera that shares some key features with higher-end Fujifilm models. I did a double-take when I saw the price (and I might have done a little happy dance too).
Great performance for stills and video
The X-T100's 24.2-megapixel APS-C sized sensor and speedy processing engine combine to give your photos and videos high-quality color reproduction with high ISO sensitivity and low noise. The camera's 91-point phase detection autofocus system with Face and Eye Detection is great at tracking moving subjects. You can record video in 4K or Full HD resolution, and there's even an external microphone input so you can capture high-quality audio.
Experience the real joy in making photographs
The more in-tune you feel with your camera, the better your photos and videos will be. Personally, I want my camera to feel like an extension of my own eye. And I find Fujifilm cameras offer a seamless, intuitive experience in this regard — more so even than some of the higher-end DSLRs I've tried.
The X-T100's top-plate dials make it easy to adjust settings without having to take your eye off the scene. Its bright OLED electronic viewfinder can display all your settings and show you what your final image will look like, so you can stay focused on your subject.
If you prefer framing your shots on the back of your camera, the X-T100's 3-way tilting touchscreen offers an equally intuitive experience, similar to shooting with a phone camera.
Awesome color reproduction
As a renowned manufacturer of color and black-and-white films for over 80 years, the folks at Fujifilm have a deep understanding of the role color plays in creating memorable photos. The X-T100's 11 different film simulation modes — including the popular Provia and Velvia film types — let you use different color tones and gradations to add texture, depth, and atmosphere to your photos and videos.
Great starter lens included
The included 15-45mm Fujinon zoom lens is great for all kinds of shooting situations. It's lightweight, quick to focus, and super-quiet — perfect for still photography and video. Built-in Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) helps you capture blur-free photos and shake-free videos, while specialized lens elements contribute to high-resolution image quality.
- 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor with primary color filter
- includes XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ zoom lens (35mm equivalent focal length 23-69mm)
- built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy sharing and control from smart devices
- uses Fujifilm X-mount lenses
- fast operation and autofocus with high-speed processing engine
- 3" high-resolution (1.04-million-dot) 3-way tilting LCD touchscreen
- 2.36-million-dot Organic LED (OLED) super high-resolution electronic viewfinder for easy eye-level composition
- 91-point phase detection autofocus system
- Face Detection and Eye Detection AF modes for sharp candids and portraits
- built-in flash
- includes rechargeable NP-W126S lithium-ion battery and battery charger, detachable handgrip, and shoulder strap
Exposure Modes and Controls:
- continuous shooting mode: up to 6 frames per second
- shutter speed range: 30-1/4,000 seconds, bulb (30-1/32000 seconds with electronic shutter)
- ISO sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800, expandable to ISO 51200, for superior low-light imaging
- program auto, shutter-priority, aperture-priority, manual, and fully automatic exposure modes
- Advanced SR (Scene Recognition) Auto mode optimizes camera setting and focus to suit the subject and scene
- 11 film simulation modes for traditional and artistic touches
- 12 advanced filter effects including Soft Focus, Toy Camera, and Pop Color for creating unique images
- 5 bracketing functions including AE, ISO, white balance, dynamic range, and film simulation let you choose the best shot from a series of images
- Multiple Exposure and Panorama shooting modes
- interval timer shooting for time-lapse photos and videos
File Formats and Storage:
- still image storage modes: JPEG, RAW, and RAW+JPEG
- top JPEG resolution (pixels): 6,000 x 4,000
- AVC/H.264 HD movie files with stereo sound
- 4K Ultra HD video recording
- shoots Full HD video at 1920 x 1080 resolution
- records photos and video onto optional SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
Connections and Dimensions:
- high-speed USB 2.0 interface (cable included)
- micro HDMI (Type D) output (cable not included)
- 2.5mm microphone input
- 4-3/4"W x 3-5/16"H x 1-7/8"D
- weight: 15.8 oz. (with SD card and battery)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Digital camera body (champagne gold)
- Body cap (installed)
- XC15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lens (black)
- 52mm Lens cap (installed)
- Push-on rear lens cap (installed)
- NP-W126S Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (7.2V 1260mAh 8.7Wh)
- AC power adapter (output 5V 1A)
- US 2-prong adapter plug
- 2' USB cable (with Type A USB on one end and a Micro USB on the other end)
- Adjustable neck strap
- Camera grip
- Screw cap
- Fixing screw
- Owner's Manual (English)
- Owner's Manual (Spanish)
- Lens Specifications sheet
- Product Registration
- Fujifilm Worldwide Network
- "Stop - Need Help?" sheet
- Caution sheet
Features and Specs
|LCD Screen Size||3"|
|Lens 35mm Equivalent||23-69mm|
|Image Stabilization||With included lens|
|Highest Resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Video Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Weight With Battery (ounces)||15.8|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Fujifilm X-T100 is part of the X-series interchangeable lens digital cameras. It has the Fujifilm X-mount, and is compatible with XC- and XF-series lenses. This kit includes the X-T100 camera body and the XC15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ compact zoom lens.
3-way Tilting LCD Monitor: The X-T100 has a 3" color LCD touch screen monitor with 1.04-million dots and approximately 100% horizontal and vertical coverage in the shooting mode. The monitor features 3-way tilting for better visibility while framing high-angle or low-angle shots from either landscape and portrait orientation. You can vary the amount of information displayed on the monitor from a full info display to "Information Off".
Touch Screen Modes: The 3" LCD monitor can be used as a touch screen, offering focusing, shooting, and playback controls. Along the right edge of the touch screen are three controls that let you select the following: Touch Shooting, Auto Focus, and Focus Area for both still images and movies, and adjusting settings for Film Simulation, Scene Position, Advanced Filter, or Portrait Enhancer. Playback Touch Controls include swipe (view next/previous image), pinch-out (zoom in), pinch-in (zoom out), double-tap (zoom in on focus point), and drag (view other areas of the image during playback zoom).
0.39" OLED Viewfinder: The camera is equipped with a 0.39" Organic LED (OLED) viewfinder with 2.36-million dots and a magnification ratio of 0.62x (with 50mm lens). It has a diagonal viewing angle of 30° (25° horizontal). An eye sensor on the viewfinder automatically turns on the viewfinder and turns off the LCD monitor when you bring the camera up to your eye, and turns it off when you take it away. The viewfinder has a diopter correction dial that allows you to adjust the strength of the viewfinder to your eyesight.
Image Sensor/Processor: The X-T100 features the new 23.5mm x 15.7mm (APS-C-sized) CMOS image sensor with 24.2-million effective pixels. An APS-C image sensor is approximately 14 times larger than the image sensor on a typical smartphone, and will deliver excellent image quality, even in low light, and beautiful defocusing effects.
Sensor Cleaning: The camera uses ultrasonic vibrations to remove dust from the image sensor. In the menu, you can choose when sensor cleaning is performed: On demand, when the camera is switched on, or when the camera is switched off (except when turned off in playback mode).
Recording Media: Still images and movies can be recorded onto optional SD, SDHC, or SDXC memory cards (up to 256 GB), including high-speed UHS-I format SD cards. Cards with a UHS speed class of 3 or better are recommended for recording movies. No memory cards are included with the camera.
Recording Still Images: The X-T100 records still images in JPEG format in 3:2, 16:9, and 1:1 aspect ratios in three sizes and two compression ratios (Fine or Normal). In addition, RAW format images can be recorded from the raw, uncompressed image data from the camera's image sensor. RAW images can be processed on a computer using the downloadable RAW File Converter application software, or converted to JPEG in the camera. You can also shoot a RAW + JPEG image at the same time, with separate RAW and JPEG files recorded and stored.
|3:2 Image Sizes||16:9 Image Sizes||1:1 Image Sizes||Panorama|
|Large||6000 x 4000||6000 x 3376||4000 x 4000||Vertical: 2160 x 9600 |
Horizontal: 9600 x 1440
|Medium||4240 x 2832||4240 x 2384||2832 x 2832||Vertical: 2160 x 6400 |
Horizontal: 6400 x 1440
|Small||3008 x 2000||3008 x 1688||2000 x 2000||---|
Note: RAW images are recorded at 6000 x 4000.
Recording Movies: The X-T100 can record movies in MOV format (H.264 standard) with stereo sound. You can choose from movies in 4K (3840 x 2160) at 15p, Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 60p or 24p, or HD (1260 x 720) at 60p or 24p. Sound can be recorded with the built-in microphones, or optional external microphones that connect using a 2.5mm sub-mini plug.
HD High Speed Movies: You can record HD movies at a high frame rate for playing back in slow motion. Movies are recorded at 1280 x 720 at 1.6x, 2x, 3.3x, or 4x speed at frame rates up to 100 fps. The movies playback at 1/1.6x, 1/2x, 1/3.3x, or 1/4x speed, respectively. No audio is recorded in HD high-speed movies.
Built-in Wi-Fi: The camera's built-in Wi-Fi lets you connect the camera to your smartphone or computer wirelessly. With the Fujifilm Camera Remote app on your smartphone, you can view and download images and videos to the smartphone, control the camera remotely, or copy location data to the camera and save it to your photos (smartphone must have GPS feature). When the Fujifilm PC AutoSave application is loaded onto your computer, you can upload pictures from the camera via wireless LAN.
Quick Menu (Q Button): The camera also features a single button that gives you instant access to numerous settings. Pressing the Q Button (Quick Menu) on the rear panel displays a grid of basic settings to choose from. You can create up to seven custom banks of 16 settings each. The settings in each bank can be accessed using the arrow keys, and the options for each setting can be changed by rotating the rear command dial. A total of 28 different settings can be accessed through the Q button.
Function Dial (Fn): The X-T100's Function Dial, located on the top panel of the camera body, lets you quickly access and adjust frequently-used camera settings. You can rotate the dial to choose the camera setting that you wish to adjust. Settings on the Function Dial include ISO, Image Size, Image Quality, Dynamic Range, Self-Timer, White Balance, Photometry, AF Mode, Focus Mode, Release Type, Flash Mode, Flash Compensation, Movie Mode, Face/Eye Detection setting, Film Simulation, Shutter Type, Exposure Compensation, Default, or None.
Shutter Speed: The camera offers an electronic shutter, in addition to the mechanical shutter. The electronic shutter offers much faster shutter speeds than the mechanical shutter, and can operate in total silence. You can choose mechanical, electronic, or mechanical + electronic shutter in the following speed ranges:
- Mechanical Shutter: 4 sec to 1/4000 sec (P mode), 30 sec to 1/4000 sec (all modes); Bulb mode (up to 60 min), Time: 30 sec to 1/4000 sec.
- Electronic Shutter: 4 sec to 1/32000 sec (P mode), 30 sec to 1/32000 sec (all modes); Bulb mode (1 sec fixed), Time: 30 sec to 1/32000 sec.
- Mechanical + Electronic Shutter: 4 sec to 1/32000 sec (P mode), 30 sec to 1/32000 sec (all modes); Bulb mode (up to 60 min), Time: 30 sec to 1/32000 sec.
Shooting Modes: The Fujifilm X-T100 lets you set the shooting mode via the rotary Mode Dial on the top of the camera. You can select from the following modes:
- Advanced SR Auto: The camera automatically optimizes the settings according to the scene or type of subject. Available scenes include: Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Night, Macro, Night Portrait, and Backlit Portrait.
- Program AE: The camera selects the shutter speed and the aperture settings for best exposure. Using Program Shift, you can produce the same exposure with other shutter speed/aperture combinations.
- Shutter Priority AE: You choose the shutter speed, and allow the camera to set the aperture for optimal exposure.
- Aperture Priority AE: You select the aperture, and the camera sets the shutter speed to obtain the best exposure. Aperture settings vary with the attached lens. With the included 15-45mm lens, the aperture range is from F3.5 to F22 (wide angle) and F5.6 to F22 (telephoto).
- Manual: You can manually set the exposure by choosing the shutter speed and aperture settings.
- Panorama: This setting allows you to record a single panoramic photo by panning left or right (horizontal panorama) or tilting up or down (vertical panorama) as you record.
- Scene Position: The camera lets you select from a list of "scenes," each with settings appropriate for the shooting conditions or subject type. Available scenes include: Portrait Enhancer, Landscape, Sport, Night, Portrait, Night (Tripod), Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Party, Flower, Text, and Multiple Exposure.
- Advanced Filter: This setting applies specific filters to produce an effect. Available filters include: Toy Filter, Pop Color, High-Key, Low-Key, Fish-Eye, Dynamic Tone, HDR Art, Miniature, Cross Screen, Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), Fog Remove, and Soft Focus.
ISO Sensitivity: You can manually set the camera's sensitivity using the top mounted dial on the top of the camera. You can set the ISO sensitivity to Auto 1, 2, or 3, or to manually from ISO 200 to 12800 in 1/3 EV increments. Extended settings are equivalent to ISO 100, 25600, and 51200. With the ISO Auto Setting, you can set a Default Sensitivity (200-6400), a Maximum Sensitivity (800, 1600, or 3200), and a Minimum Shutter Speed (1/500 to 1/4 sec).
White Balance: White balance is used to preserve natural colors under different types of lighting. You can select Auto, Direct Sunlight, Shade, "Daylight" fluorescent lamps, "Warm White" fluorescent lamps, "Cool White" fluorescent lamps, and Incandescent light, and Underwater. In addition, you can measure for a white balance value or display and select from a list of color temperatures.
Film Simulation: The X-T100 can simulate the effects of different kinds of film, including black-and-white. You can select one of the following options:
- Provia/Standard: standard color reproduction
- Velvia/Vivid: a high-contrast palette of saturated colors, suited for nature photos
- Astia/Soft: a soft-toned palette of less-saturated colors
- Classic Chrome: soft color and enhanced shadow contrast for a calm look.
- Pro Negative Std: a soft-toned palette. The range of hues available for skin tones is enhanced; a good choice for studio portraits.
- Pro Negative Hi: offers slightly more contrast than Pro Negative Std, making it ideal for outdoor portraits.
- Monochrome: standard black-and-white
- Monochrome (with filters): black and white pictures with yellow (Ye), red (R), and green (G) filters, to deepen shades of gray corresponding to the selected color
- Sepia: takes pictures in sepia tone
Color Space: Depending upon how you intend to use the image, you can choose the output color space at the general sRGB setting or the broader color rendition of Adobe RGB (for commercial printing).
Exposure Compensation: Using the Main Command dial on the top of the camera, you can alter the exposure from the value suggested by the camera, making pictures brighter or darker. You can adjust the exposure from -5.0 to +5.0 EV in 1/3 EV steps. For movies, the Exposure Compensation range is -2.0 EV to +2.0 EV in 1/3 EV increments.
Bracketing: You can take a series of photos with varying settings for each picture. Bracketing options include:
- AE: Each time the shutter is pressed, the camera will take multiple shots, one using the metered value for exposure, some overexposed by the selected amount (+/- 3 EV in 1/3 EV steps), and some underexposed by the same amount.
- ISO: Each time the shutter is pressed, the camera will take multiple shots, one using the current sensitivity setting, some with the sensitivity raised by the selected amount (1/3, 2/3, 1 EV), and the others with the sensitivity lowered.
- Film Simulation: Each time the shutter is released, the camera takes one shot and processes it to create copies with the three film simulation settings selected.
- Dynamic Range: Each time the shutter is pressed, the camera will take three shots, each with different dynamic ranges: 100% for the first, 200% for the second, and 400% for the third.
- HDR: Each time the shutter is pressed, the camera takes multiple shots at different exposures and combines them into a single, high-dynamic-range image to reduce the loss of detail in highlights and shadows. The bracket values are Auto, 1.0 EV, 1.5 EV, 2.0 EV, 2.5 EV, and 3.0 EV.
- White Balance: After selecting a bracketing amount (+/-1, +/-2, +/-3), the camera takes one shot and processes it to create three copies: one at the current white balance setting, one with the fine tuning increased by the selected amount, and another with the fine tuning decreased by the selected amount.
Continuous Shooting: You can capture motion in a series of pictures using the Continuous Shooting mode. At the High Speed setting, the camera can take up to 20 pictures at 6 frames per second (Continuous High), or 50 frames at 3 fps (Continuous Low). The frame rate and number of frames per burst may vary depending on the type of memory card used. Continuous Shooting results are lower when shooting RAW photos.
Multiple Exposures: You can create a photograph that combines two exposures. After the first shot is taken, it will be shown superimposed on the view through the lens, and you will be prompted to take the second shot.
Long Time-exposures: Shutter speeds of 1 second or slower are considered "long time-exposures." Use of a tripod is essential to prevent blurred photos. For Bulb photography, the shutter will remain open as long as the release button is pressed, or up to 60 minutes (mechanical shutter). During Time photography, the exposure begins when the shutter button is pressed, and ends when the shutter button is pressed again. An optional remote release (RR-90 or RR-80), or third-party electronic shutter releases can also be used. To reduce noisy long time-exposures, the Long Exposure NR feature can be used.
Self-timer: The camera gives you the choice of a 10-second or 2-second self timer. The 10 second self timer is recommended for self portraits, while the 2-second self timer is used to reduce blur caused by the camera moving when the shutter button is pressed. Additional auto shutter features include:
- Face Auto Shutter: Face Auto Shutter feature takes a picture when the camera detects a portrait subject facing the lens.
- Smile: The Smile feature releases the shutter when the subject smiles.
- Buddy: A photo is taken when it detects two subjects close together. (Options include Near, Closeup, and Super Close)
- Group: The camera takes a picture when it detects the selected number of portrait subjects (1, 2, 3, or 4).
Remote Release: You can shoot images using the optional RR-90 Remote Release, which plugs into the Micro-B USB connector. The RR-90 can be used to take photos when the camera is on a tripod or for long time-exposures. In addition, the older RR-80 Remote Release plugs into the supplied 2.5mm sub-minijack connection.
Focus Modes: The camera lets you choose how the camera focuses. Using the rotary control on the front of the camera, you can select Single AF, Continuous AF, or Manual Focus.
Face Detection/Eye Detection: The camera lets you choose face detection to automatically detect human faces, or eye detection to automatically detect and accurately focus on human eyes for successful portraits with a shallow depth of field. You can even define the area of priority focus, including right or left eye, or the eye closer to the camera.
Flash Modes: The X-T100 has a built-in pop-up flash, plus a hot shoe for an optional external flash. Optional external flash units (EF-X500, EF-42, EF-X20, EF-20) can be used for additional lighting at night or indoors under low light. You can choose from the following flash modes: Auto Flash, Forced Flash, Slow Synchro, Slow Synchro (2nd Curtain), Commander, and Suppressed Flash. Red-eye removal minimizes the "red-eye" effect, and is available for each flash mode.
Light Metering: The X-T100 uses 256-segment, TTL (through-the-lens) metering, where the camera automatically assesses the scene and selects the optimum exposure. You can select from three metering options: Multi, Spot, or Average.
Viewing Images: Images can be played back one-at-a-time or in two multi-frame views of a 9-image grid (3 x 3) and a 100-image grid (10 x 10) of micro-thumbnails.
Playback Zoom/Cropping: You can enlarge a still image in the monitor according to the image quality (size). After you have zoomed in and scrolled the picture to the desired composition, you can create a cropped image of a picture. Copies will have an aspect ratio of 3:2, and will be saved as a separate file.
Resize: To create a small copy of a picture, you can select "Resize" from the menu. The new images vary in size with the original image.
Voice Memo: You can add a voice memo to a recorded photograph using the built-in microphone. The memo can be up to 30 seconds.
Power Requirements: The X-T100 is powered by the supplied NP-W126S Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (7.2V, 1260mAh). The battery charges in approximately 210 minutes via the included AC adapter and USB cable. Battery life is as follows:
|Still Images||430 frames|
|90 mins||150 mins|
|HD||100 mins||170 mins|
Detachable Grip: The camera includes a detachable grip that can be used if you find the camera hard to hold.
Lens: This X-T100 kit includes the Fujinon XC15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ zoom lens. It has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 23mm-69mm. Because it covers frequently used focal lengths, the lens is suitable for shooting landscape and portrait photography, including self-portraits with multiple people or backgrounds.
Lens Construction: The lens has 10 lenses in 9 groups, including three aspherical lenses and two ED lenses, to give you excellent resolution at all zoom positions.
Power Zoom (PZ): The versatile XC15-45 is equipped with a power zoom with two zoom speeds. The lens moves at a constant speed when you turn the zoom ring to the right or left, producing smooth zooming action when shooting movies.
Optical Image Stabilization (OIS): The lens offers optical image stabilization to help prevent blurred images caused by camera shake. This is especially helpful when zoomed to the extreme telephoto position, and in low light. When OIS is turned on, it has the effect of shooting at a shutter speed that is 3.0 stops faster than the selected speed.
Inner Focusing System: The XC15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lens uses an inner focusing mechanism and stepping motor to drive the lightweight focusing elements, resulting in a fast and silent autofocus performance.
- Lens Type: XC 15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ
- Lens Construction: 10 elements in 9 groups (including 3 aspherical and 2 ED elements)
- Focal Length: f=15-45mm (23-69mm 35mm equivalent)
- Angle of View: 86.9° - 35.0°
- Maximum Aperture: F3.5 (at 15mm), F5.6 (at 45mm)
- Minimum Aperture: F22 (at all focal lengths)
- Aperture Type: 7 blade rounded diaphragm opening
- Focus Range: 5.118" (13 cm) to infinity (wide angle); 13.78" (35 cm) to infinity (telephoto)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.24x (wide)
- Filter Size: 52mm
- External Dimensions: 2.464" diameter; 1.74" length (collapsed), 2.567" length (wide angle), 2.445" length (telephoto)
- Weight: 4.76 ounces
USB: The X-T100 features a Micro-B 2.0 USB port, which is compatible with High Speed USB 2.0. With the included Micro USB cable, you can download your photos to your computer, as well as charge the battery in the camera. The Micro-B port can also be used to connect the optional RR-90 Remote Release.
HDMI: The camera has a Micro-HDMI (Type D) output for connecting the camera to your HDTV. An optional Micro-HDMI to HDMI cable is required. The Micro-HDMI output also allows you to connect a separate monitor for simultaneous viewing with the camera's LCD monitor.
Microphone In/Remote Release: A 2.5mm sub-minijack is provided for connecting an external microphone with a 2.5mm plug. You can also use the jack for connecting the optional RR-80 Remote Release or a third-party remote release.
MyFinePix Studio: The X-T100 does not include camera software in the box. Software for the camera can be downloaded from the Fujifilm website for copying photos and movies to your your computer. MyFinePix Studio software is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7 (SP1). For Mac users, pictures can be copied to your computer using Image Capture, which is supplied with your computer.
PC AutoSave: Fujifilm PC AutoSave lets you download pictures from your camera to your computer over a wireless LAN. The software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, and 7 (SP1), as well as Mac OS X 10.7-10.11 and macOS Sierra.
RAW File Converter: RAW File Converter EX 2.0 is used to view RAW images on your computer. Versions for Windows (10, 8/8.1, and 7 (SP1), and Mac (OS X 10.7-10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS High Sierra) are provided.Camera Remote: Fujifilm Camera Remote helps you establish a wireless connection between your camera and your smartphone or tablet. The app is available from the Apple App Store, and is available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running iOS 8.0 and later. It is also available from Google Play for Android Smartphones and Tablets running Android OS Ver.4.0 and up (6.0 or later to use the Location Services).
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Features and price. [ MARTIN Jun 24, 2018 ]
Frequently Compared With
Fujifilm X-T100 Kit
24.2-megapixel mirrorless camera with 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ zoom lens, Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®$699.95
Sony a6000 Kit
24-megapixel mirrorless camera with 16-50mm lens
Olympus PEN E-PL9 Kit
16.1-megapixel mirrorless camera with Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, and 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ lens$699.99
Canon EOS M50 Video Creator Kit
24.1-megapixel mirrorless camera with 15-45mm zoom lens, Rode® VideoMic GO™, and 32GB memory card