6" Speed-connect ceiling plate
Our take on the Chief CMS115 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The Chief CMS115 ceiling plate is designed for easy installation. Four screws hold it in place. A slot on the side of the plate lets you run cables in and down the center hole to your projector. The plate accepts a standard 1-1/2" NPT threaded column. A locking mechanism holds the column in place — welcome security for classroom and business installations.
- aluminum construction
- locking hardware at connection point for security
- integrated cable management
- compatible with threaded 1-1/2" NPT column
- weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- 6-1/2"W x 1-13/16"H x 6-1/2"D
- weight: 2 lbs.
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Ceiling plate
- 4 Flat washers
- 2 Hex threaded-inserts
- Installation Instructions
Chief CMS115 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Why did you buy this?
Need to have it to mount the Chief Universal Mount to the ceiling, which the Mount page does not mention. [ Jason Jun 21, 2018 ]
Needed to extend ceiling mount projector down. [ Russ Jan 06, 2018 ]
to secure a projector to the ceiling [ Don A. Sep 23, 2016 ]