Cage for DSC-RX0 ultra-compact camera
Our take on the Sony VCT-CGR1 by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
Accessorize your DSC-RX0
This cage attaches easily to your DSC-RX0 ultra-compact camera and provides secure attachment points for accessories like microphones, lights, and recorders.
- cage for Sony DSC-RX0 ultra-compact camera
- protects and adds accessory-mounting points to DSC-RX0
- 35 screw holes on all sides allow expandability and flexibility
- retains access to buttons, memory card, and cable terminals
- 3-1/4"W x 2-1/2"H x 1-1/2"D
- weight: 5.7 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Metal cage for DSC-RX0 compact camera
- 2 Camera fixing screws (1 installed + 1 spare)
- Operating Instructions
- Safety Notice
Overview: The VCT-CGR1 is a rigid protective cage, made exclusively for the Sony DSC-RX0 Ultra Compact Camera. The camera has a black aluminum frame with 35 threaded screw holes (1/4"-20) on the top, bottom, and sides for future expandability and system flexibility. The aluminum cage helps to dissipate heat buildup in the camera for better reliability. The camera's HDMI and microphone terminals are accessible through the cage without having to remove the camera.
Dimensions: The VCT-CGR1 Cage has the following dimensions: Width 3.168", Height 2.46", Depth 1.47", Weight 5.7 ounces.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.