Digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
Our take on the JVC KD-X220 by Crutchfield's Jon P.
A real digital dynamo
If you carry all your music on your phone or other portable device, JVC's KD-X220 digital media receiver offers plenty of connections for all your devices, along with an impressive array of features for its price range. Since the receiver does not house a CD player, its "short body" design means it can fit into a wide variety of cars and trucks, not to mention vehicles like certain golf carts and ATVs.
This digital media receiver works with your smartphone
Ready for your iPod® or iPhone®
Once you plug your iPod or iPhone into the front USB port, you'll enjoy complete control over your music, not to mention faster charging. If you're a Pandora® or iHeartRadio user, you can connect your iPhone and access basic functions like "play," "pause," "thumbs-up," and "thumbs-down" with the receiver's controls.
Great for Android phones, too
When you download the free JVC Smart Music Control app, you can use the receiver's controls to access playlists on your Android phone, plus use your phone as a remote control to run the receiver. List and search stored MP3 music by artist or album, or let the JVC Playlist Creator analyze your songs and create a mix just for you.
Do more with your USB connection
The powerful USB 1A port lets you keep a smartphone charged while it's performing many battery-draining tasks at once. With your smartphone connected, you can use Drive Change Mode to listen to the internal memory as one source and access its little microSD card as another. You can also make a mix at home, save it to a thumb drive, and plug it into the USB port. The KD-X220 plays MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, and FLAC files, all of which will sound great running through the 24-bit digital audio converter (DAC).
The start of a whole new system
If you're planning to expand your car audio system in the future, the KD-X220 is a terrific place to start. It includes rear 2.5-volt preamp outputs that you can switch over to subwoofer mode. A front aux input lets you hook up other gear, like a Dock & Play satellite radio.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls.You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
Note: This digital media receiver will not play CDs. If you want to play CDs in your vehicle, we offer a wide selection of CD receivers.
iPod/smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
- digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- detachable face with single-line display and red illumination
- USB 1A connection charges devices quicker
- plays MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC/FLAC
- separated brightness control for LCD and button illumination
- auto dimmer
- remote control
- built-in iPod control; 2-way iPod/iPhone control
- Android Open Accessory (AOA) 2.0 enables control and charging of select Android devices (Android version 4.1 and higher) using the USB connection
- Android control via USB and free JVC Smart Music Control app
- control PANDORA® and iHeart Radio from your iPhone
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- low-pass filters
- Pro EQ with 12 presets and 3-band parametric equalizer
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- inputs: front USB 1A port, front auxiliary input
- outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt rear/sub)
Other Features and Specs:
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Digital media receiver (10A fuse)
- Face (attached)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Trim ring (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Wireless remote control (RM-RK52)
- CR2025 3V Lithium battery (installed)
- 2 Radio removal tools
- Face-fixing screw
- Instruction Manual (En/Fr/Sp)
- Warranty Information
- "Caution!" note (attached to wiring harness)
- Face-fixing screw note
I've had this deck for a week now and absolutely love it. Easy install with all the included mounting gear. Took me about 30 minutes in my 97 Chevy Silverado
FilthyRobot, Bend, OR
JVC KD-X220 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|Memory Card Slot||USB memory|
|Satellite Radio Ready||No|
|RMS Power (CTA-2006)||N/A|
|RMS Power (Manufacturer)||---|
|Peak Output||50 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||20-20kHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||No|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||Yes|
|Preamp Voltage||2.5 volts|
|Key Button Color||Red|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||Adapter required|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|FM Sensitivity||8.2 dBf|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
iPhone Direct Connection: The JVC KD-X220's front-panel USB port can be used to connect your Lightning-connector or 30-pin dock connector iPod/iPhone to the head unit. Simply use the cable that came with your iPod/iPhone device or a 3rd party Apple certified cable (sold separately). The KD-X220 supports audio playback, music navigation, information display, and charging of your compatible Apple device.
- Audio Playback w/ DAC Bypass: The USB connection allows your iPod/iPhone's stored music and music apps to be loaded instantly to the head unit and sound quality to be maximized through the head unit's 24-bit D/A converter, allowing for a Signal to Noise ratio up to 105dB. The JVC head unit supports audio playback of stored music, music apps, and podcasts on your iPod or iPhone.
- Control Modes: The JVC KD-X220 offers two control modes
for iPod/iPhone audio playback.
- Head Unit Control: From the head unit's front-panel controls you can search for stored music by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Podcast, Genre, and Composer. The contents of a Playlist or Category can be searched alphabetically (A-Z) or numerically (0-9). The KD-X220 also supports Repeat (file/all) and Random (album/all) playback functions of stored music on your iPod/iPhone. In addition, you'll be able to control basic playback functions (such as Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track) from stored music and select music apps streamed to your iPhone. Newer iPod/iPhones with iOS 6.0+ allow you to continue to access your Apple device's touchscreen in this mode in order to access other applications; older iPod/iPhone devices will be locked during connection.
- iPod/iPhone Control: The iPod/iPhone Mode lets you control your older iPod/iPhone (iOS 5.1.1 and earlier) from its clickwheel or touchscreen. You'll still have access to basic playback controls (like Play/Pause & Previous/Next Track) from the head unit, but advanced navigation functions will be locked.
- Song/Artist Info: During Head Unit Mode, the KD-X220 will display your iPod/iPhone's music file information such as Track number, Elapsed playing time, Artist name, Song title, and Album title. No song/artist information is displayed in iPod/iPhone mode; the unit will simply display "iPod/iPhone Mode".
- Charging: The head unit's USB connection provides 1A of current to power and charge your connected iPod/iPhone when your vehicle's ignition switch is set to the 'ACC' or 'On' position (if your iPod/iPhone has no initial battery charge, then the unit will not recognize it).
iPod Compatibility Chart: The JVC KD-X220 is "Made for iPod/iPhone" compatible and supports the following iPod/iPhone model features (as of 1/8/2015):
|Apple Device||Generation||Tested Version||Media Type||Control Type||Display Type||Charge|
|Audio||Video||Head Unit||iPod/iPhone||Pandora/iHeart Radio||Artist/Song Text||Track Info|
Note: Apple iPod/iPhone software updates may change functionality results. If you download a newer software version, you may need to reset the head unit and your iPod/iPhone to regain functionality. If this doesn't work, you may need to wait until a newer software update is available.
Android Connectivity: The JVC KD-X220's front-panel USB port also lets you connect your Android smartphone for music playback. JVC does not guarantee operation with all Android devices. There are 4 type of connection methods based on your type of Android smartphone, what content you want to listen to, and how you want to control it.
- Newer Android Smartphones (OS 4.1+):
- Android Open Accessory 2.0 (AOA 2.0): The JVC KD-X220 supports Android Open Accessory 2.0 (AOA 2.0), which lets you connect your Android (OS 4.1+) smartphone to the KD-X220's front-panel USB port and listen to stored music and music apps from your Android device through the JVC head unit. You'll be able to control basic playback functions such as Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track. Other advanced music navigation will still be done from your Android smartphone's touchscreen. In this mode, the head unit will not display song/artist information; only "Audio Mode" will show up on display. You'll continue to view song/artist information from the Android device's touchscreen. You'll also still be able to access other functions and applications from your Android smartphone's touchscreen, while listening to music through the head unit. If you make a call or answer a call from your smartphone while listening to music in this mode, the music will pause until you are finished with the call and then start back up again.
- JVC Music Play App: Downloading the JVC Music Play app onto your Android (OS 4.1+) smartphone not only allows you to listen to stored music from your Android device through the JVC digital media receiver connected via USB, but it also lets you browse your Android smartphone's music library from the head unit's front-panel controls. You can browse your store music library by Playlist, Artist, Song, Album, or Genre. You can also control Play/Pause and Previous/Next track from the head unit. In addition, the head unit will display song/artist information. You can exit the JVC Music Play app to access other functions and applications of your Android smartphone, while your stored music library is still playing through your head unit. If you make a call or answer a call from your smartphone while listening to music in this mode, the music will pause until you are finished with the call and then start back up again.
- Older Android Smartphones (Froyo 2.2 or Gingerbread 2.3):
- Mass Storage Class (MSC): If you own an older Android smartphone which is running the Froyo 2.2 or Gingerbread 2.3 operating system, then the JVC KD-X220 head unit will recognize your USB-connected Android device as a USB mass storage class (MSC) device, similar to a USB thumbdrive. You'll be able to scroll through music folders and music files, as well as operate basic playback like Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track from the head unit's front-panel controls; advanced music navigation is not supported. The head unit will also display song/artist information in this mode. You cannot access music apps in this mode.
- JVC Music Control App: By downloading the free JVC Music Control onto your older Android smartphone (Froyo 2.2/Gingerbread 2.3), you'll be able to browse your stored music by artist name or album name. The JVC Music Control app also analyzes all of your songs that are in your Android smartphone, and creates a playlist according to your mood. Once the application has completed the analysis of the songs, simply select your current mood, and this application will generate a list of songs that best fits your mood. You cannot access music apps in this mode.
Note: The head unit's USB connection provides 1A of current to power and charge your connected Android smartphone when your vehicle's ignition switch is set to the 'ACC' or 'On' position (if your Android device has no initial battery charge, then the unit will not recognize it).
Internet Radio Apps (for iPhone): The JVC KD-X220 allows you to access Pandora and iHeartRadio online music services through your USB-connected iPhone. Your Apple iPhone must be connected to the KD-X220 via the Lightning or Dock cable supplied with your iPhone. Your iPhone will need an active Data Plan account with connection to the Internet via 3G, EDGE, or WiFi.
- Pandora App: The Pandora App (free) lets you play music from the Pandora music service through the JVC KD-X220 using your connected Apple iPhone, via the the cable supplied with your iPhone. The JVC KD-X220 provides control over the Pandora music service and displays Artist, Album, and Song information. You can select Pandora stations from your station list and sort them by date or alphabetically (A-Z). New stations can be created based on the current songs or artists playing. You can also skip song tracks within a station. You can even give songs a thumbs up/thumbs down and bookmark them on your Pandora account. To access Pandora you must have an Apple iPhone (iOS 5.0+) with the latest version of the Pandora application from Apple's iTunes App Store. Your iPhone will need an active Data Plan account with connection to the Internet via 3G, EDGE, or WiFi. You will also need a Pandora music service account.
- iHeartRadio Link: The free iHeartRadio Link app for JVC from lets you play music from the iHeartRadio music service through the JVC KD-X220 using your USB-connected Apple iPhone (iOS 5.0+). The iHeartRadio music service provides access to more than 1,500 live radio stations from coast-to-coast (including pop, country, urban, rock, talk, and sports). The KD-X220 will provide control over the iHeartRadio Link app, as well as display station identification and song/artist information. From the head unit's front-panel controls, iHeartRadio stations can be searched by the following categories (Local, Genre, City, or My Stations). The Local selection provides a list of radio stations in your local listening area. The unit also provides over 22 Genres to choose from (including pop, country, hip-hop, jazz, etc.) to help you find the right radio station for you. In addition, you can search for radio stations by City. Cities can be searched alphabetically (A-Z). You can even store your favorite stations (My Stations) for easier, quicker access. An active iHeartRadio account is required.
Note: Access to the Pandora and iHeartRadio services will depend on the availability of a cellular and/or WiFi network for purposes of allowing your iPhone to connect to the Internet. Pandora is not supported in Canada and only available in the United States.
RDS AM/FM Tuner: The JVC KD-X220 features a built-in AM/FM tuner with manual, seek, and preset tuning. You can store a total of 18 FM stations presets and 6 AM station presets. The radio allows you to set your AM/FM stations manually or automatically. You can also switch the tuner's IF filter to Wide or Auto to increase/decrease the sensitivity. If an analog FM stereo broadcast is hard to receive, you can manually switch the tuner to Mono operation.
- RDS: The Radio Data System (RDS) feature displays radio broadcast information such as artist, title, and album when listening to compatible AM/FM stations.
- Radio Timer: The head unit's Radio Timer features lets you tune into a preset station at a specific time regardless of the head unit's current source (you can activate the Radio Timer once, daily, or turn it completely off).
Note: You can set the built-in AM/FM tuner between US standard and European tuning spacing.
Front-Panel USB Port: The JVC KD-X220 features a front-panel USB (type-A) port that is hidden behind a flip-out cover. The USB port enables connection of select USB thumbdrives, select Android smartphones (see Android section above), and select Apple iPod/iPhone devices (see iPhone section above). You can insert a USB thumbdrive into the head unit's USB port for playback of a variety MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV of music files stored on the USB mass storage class device.
- Music Drive: When a mass storage class (MSC) compatible smartphone (like Android with Froyo/Gingerbread OS) is connected to the head unit's USB input, the unit's Music Drive features lets you select its internal memory or external memory (such as an SD card) for stored music playback. The Music Drive feature also lets you switch between multiple memory cards (up to 5) in a USB multi-card reader or multiple USB thumbdrives (up to 5) connected to a USB hub.
- JVC Playlist Creator: JVC Playlist Creator is a free Windows-based desktop software that helps organize, manage and transfer MP3/WMA music files to your USB (MSC) device from your Windows PC (XP/Vista/7). When you playback audio files that have been stored on your USB (MSC) device using JVC Playlist Creator through the KD-X220, you can search a file by song title, album name, artist name, or genre using the head unit's Quick Search function. The JVC Playlist Creator is a Windows-based software that can be downloaded for free from JVC's website to your PC.
Note: USB portable devices that can be charged via USB will be charged when plugged into the digital media receiver's USB port (max. 1A), and the vehicle's ignition switch is set to ACC or On.
Compressed Music Files: The JVC KD-X220 supports the following types of MP3, WMA, WAV, and FLAC music files loaded onto a compatible USB mass storage class device.
|File System||FAT 12/16/32|
|Playable File Types||MP3:
bit rate of 8-320kbps w/ sampling rate of 8-48kHz |
WMA: bit rate of 32-192kbps w/ sampling rate of 8-48kHz
AAC: bit rate of 8-320 kbps w/ sampling rate of 8-48 kHz
WAV: bit rate of 16-bit w/ sampling rate of 44.1 kHz
FLAC: bit rate of 16-bit w/ sampling rate of 8-48 kHz
|Maximum # of Folders/Files||999 folders/20,480 files (999 files per folder)|
|Tags||ID3 tag (version 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4), WMA tag|
Playback & Search Functions: The JVC KD-X220 offers a variety of playback and search functions to help you find and enjoy your music a USB memory device.
- Track/Folder List: The Track/Folder List displays a list of MP3/WMA/AAC folders and tracks on a connected USB device, so you can easily access your music.
- Repeat: Track Repeat (plays the current track repeatedly), Folder Repeat (plays all tracks of the current folder repeatedly), Off (cancels repeat function)
- Random: Folder Random (plays all tracks of the current folder, then the tracks of the next folder in random), All Random (plays all tracks of the current USB device at random), Off (cancels random function)
- Resume: If you change the source, playback also stops (without ejecting the USB device). Next time you USB for the playback source, the player will start from where it has been stopped previously.
Front-Panel Auxiliary Input: A front-panel stereo minijack is provided to allow the connection of almost any portable audio source with a 3.5mm headphone output. Simply connect your portable digital music player to the unit's front-panel auxiliary input, and you can listen to the audio from the portable player through the speakers in your mobile audio system.
24 Bit D/A Converter: The JVC KD-X220 utilizes a 24-bit digital to analog converter for superior sound quality.
MOSFET Amplifier: The JVC KD-X220 is equipped with a MOSFET amplifier. Compared to conventional power supplies, the MOSFET amplification circuit is smaller and more efficient, and it delivers increased power with less distortion and absolutely zero on/off switching noise. More power means louder and cleaner music at higher volumes because you're not pushing the limits of the amplification circuit. The power output specs for the KD-X220 are as follows:
- Full Bandwidth Power: 22 watts RMS x 4 channels (at 4 ohms, 20-20kHz, 1% THD)
- Maximum Output Power: 50 watts x 4 channels (200 total watts)
Note: When you are using the KD-X220 with factory speakers (or those rated to less than 50 watts peak), the Amplifier Gain Control can limit the amount of power being sent to those speakers. When the Amp Gain Control is set to "low," the volume control ranges from 0 (minimum) to 30 (maximum). When using speakers rated higher than 50 watts peak, you can set the Amp Gain Control to "high," and the volume control will range from 0 to 50.
2.5V/2CH Preouts: The KD-X220 is equipped with two 2.5V preouts (Rear/SW). You can set the Rear/SW preamp outputs for connecting a pair of full-range rear speakers (through an external amplifier) or for connecting a subwoofer (through an external amplifier). When set for rear speakers, the rear outputs operate with the unit's fader control. When set for subwoofer, the outputs are non-fading.
Subwoofer Controls: When the unit's Rear/SW preamp output is set to Subwoofer, you can set the cutoff frequency of the low-pass filter at 55Hz, 85Hz, or 120Hz. You can adjust the head unit's subwoofer level between -8 and +8 (separate from the main volume level).
Pro EQ: The KD-X220 is equipped with JVC's Pro EQ. The integrated equalizer offers 12 preset sound modes (Flat, Hard Rock, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Talk, Vocal Boost, Bass Boost, Classical, Dance, User 1, or User 2) suitable for the music genre of your choice. The User modes allow you to manually adjust the head unit's 3-band parametric EQ (Frequency, Level, and Q-Factor).
|Bass||60, 80, 100, 200 Hz||+/- 12 dB (-6 to +6)||1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 2.0|
|Midrange||0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.5 kHz||+/- 12 dB (-6 to +6)||0.75, 1.0, 1.25|
|Treble||10.0, 12.5, 15.0, 17.5 kHz||+/- 12 dB (-6 to +6)||Fixed|
Note: You can store Pro EQ bass, middle and treble tone settings for each source (AM/FM, Aux, USB, iPod, Android, Pandora/iHeart Radio).
Sound Enhancements: The head unit provides further sound enhancements for your car audio system.
- Digital Track Expander: The digital Track Expander automatically enhances compressed music files and restores the original richness of the recording.
- Bass Boost: The unit's Bass Boost enhances low bass frequencies.
- Loud (Loudness): This feature boosts low and high frequencies to produce a well-balanced sound at a low volume level. You can set this feature to High, Low, or Off.
- Volume Adjust: The input level of each source (other than FM) is adjustable relative to the FM radio volume, so there isn't a significant volume difference when changing sources. Each source is individually adjustable from -5 to +5.
Key Beep: The in-dash head unit provides an audible beep to confirm button operation. This function can be turned On or Off.
Detachable Face: The JVC KD-X220 features a detachable face to deter theft. No face-case is provided. An optional soft face case (142DFC1X, sold separately) can be purchased for this unit. A face-fixing screw is supplied for making the face non-detachable, if desired.
Single-Line LCD w/ Fixed Illumination: The head unit features a 11-segment, one-line LCD with white back-lit text and red button illumination (fixed). Adjustable brightness and dimmer settings are available for the LCD and button illumination.
- Brightness: The unit offers a daytime and nighttime brightness settings for the LCD and button illumination. You can adjust the brightness level of each manually from 0-31.
- Dimmer: The unit's dimmer control can be set automatically or manually; select "Off" for daytime brightness setting, "On" for nighttime brightness setting, or "Auto" which switches between day and nighttime brightness setting automatically when you turn off/on the headlights (orange/white wire of harness must be connected to headlamp circuit). You can also set a specific time for the "Off" and "On" setting to be activated.
Day & Time: The unit displays a 12-or 24-hour clock, as well as the day (Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat). The day & time can be selected to remain on, even if the head unit is switched off (as long as the vehicle's key is in the accessory or start position).
Demo Mode: This unit features a Demo mode which can be turned On or Off within the menu.
Wireless Remote Control: The KD-X220 comes supplied with a wireless remote control (RM-RK52). The remote contains Power, Attenuator, Sound, Source, Tracking, and Volume functions. The remote operates off of a single CR2025 3V Lithium-cell battery (included).
Steering Wheel Remote Compatibility: The head unit features an OEM steering wheel remote control input wire (blue/yellow) within the included wiring harness that lets you keep your vehicle's factory radio steering wheel remote controls when used with an optional steering wheel audio control adapter (sold separately). Please consult Crutchfield's Outfit My Car to see if your vehicle is compatible.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
i have no complaints about this unit. i like the small remote. [ wren Jan 26, 2016 ]
price and features [ John Jan 10, 2016 ]
Picked it for my friend, he's really enjoying it and hasn't had any problems yet. He's had it for about 7 months [ Zaxary Dec 28, 2015 ]
Recommended item purchased for selected vehicle, great features ... [ Juan Dec 27, 2015 ]
great deal & sound for the price. [ David Dec 15, 2015 ]
Reviews [ Donnie Dec 06, 2015 ]
10 questions already asked
hi connor i do not know about the 6 but i do it all the time with my 5.That includes watching netflix all from the usb port.And i have charged my phone many many times from dead after work.Hope this helps [ william Nov 06, 2015 ]
You should be able to, I have an iPhone 6 and works and chargers just fine [ Carolyn Nov 06, 2015 ]
no [ EDWIN H Jul 16, 2015 ]
I don't think it does. haven't really tried to though [ Marilyn Jul 16, 2015 ]
Sorry but it doesn't, it's just red light. [ WARREN Jul 15, 2015 ]
It can be changed, not 100% if it changes randomly. i set mine to RED and left it be. [ Cynthia Jul 14, 2015 ]
I purchased this Radio earlier this year, it is pretty great, but I am almost positive( or haven't figured it out yet) that the color does not change from red. The only color change is that the red light dims when you turn your headlights on, but there is no fancy multicolor switcheroo type thing. Hope this helped [ Aidan Jul 14, 2015 ]
No [ Walter Jul 14, 2015 ]
Yes Pandora is available on Android platform. .... [ JAMES R Jul 10, 2015 ]
I'm not sure I have an I phone 6 But I'm very happy with the radio [ Kevin Jul 10, 2015 ]
I have not tried to use an android on this. I am unsure. [ Frederick Jul 10, 2015 ]
I don't use Pandora, [ kevin Jul 10, 2015 ]
If you purchased the product from Crutchfield, feel free to contact our Tech Support team. They can walk you through the settings on the product and see if there may be a fix. Our toll-free Tech Support number is printed on your invoice, and is also available under the "My Orders" tab in the "My Account" section of our website. If you did not purchase the unit from Crutchfield, then you may want to contact the manufacturer. You can also post your question in our forums: http://community.crutchfield.com. Or try our online support center: http://crutchfield.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/kw/. [ Krissy Jun 07, 2015 ] Staff
Hi Aaron, You can control the Iphone through USB or through the AUX. I have only controlled it through the phone and not the buttons on the unit. I am not that sophisticated, so I really relay on the use through the phone. It has no CD player. [ Frederick Jun 04, 2015 ]
You can use the controls on the iPhone/iPod or the radio. I actually prefer the controls on the phone myself. [ Lee Jun 04, 2015 ]
It can do both. [ Chloe Jun 04, 2015 ]
Yes [ JAMES R Jun 04, 2015 ]
It can be controlled from your iPhone if you have the headunit in USB mode with your phone plugged in [ Anish Jun 04, 2015 ]
For details on fit or installation please contact an Advisor by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. They will be able to pull up your vehicle and give you the details on if this will fit and what you will need for an installation in your vehicle. [ Krissy May 18, 2015 ] Staff
The ability to retain steering wheel controls with aftermarket receivers will be determined by the receiver you are using and the vehicle you have. For full information on this type of integration (including the parts you will need) please contact an Advisor by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. [ Krissy May 06, 2015 ] Staff
I have successfully played podcasts from my Moto X (1st gen) using the Pocket Casts app. [ MICHAEL B Mar 26, 2015 ]
DON'T know haven't hook up yet [ Lewis Mar 23, 2015 ]
I don't know. I really haven't had time to see if it can do all it says it could do. [ Harold Mar 18, 2015 ]
I'm honestly not sure. I'll test it out tomorrow and let you know! [ meagin Mar 18, 2015 ]
I will have to ask my stepdaughter. It is installed in her car, and she has the manual. [ Dan Mar 11, 2015 ]
I put this radio on my motorcycle and pretty much just use my iPad or sometimes I will plug my XM receiver. I don't do Pandora or iHeart Radio. Where I ride phone service is bad. [ James Mar 10, 2015 ]
Not that I know of. When I go through the settings of my unit there are only options for Pandora and iHeartRadio [ Anish Mar 10, 2015 ]
im not sure if it does or not.But i will say when i play a movie through netflix on my lunch hour this stereo is better than theatre quality. I mean you wanna talk about surround sound?this stereo was definately my best upgrade to my interior restoration.backed up by the pc ordinance 52 component system crutchfield hooked me up for less than 150.00 [ william Mar 10, 2015 ]