32" Smart 720p LED HDTV (2016 model)
Item # 15832W600D | MFR # KDL32W600D
Ship date unknown
This item is not available at this time.
Offers & Financing
Our take on the Sony KDL-32W600D by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
A small, smart screen with that beautiful Sony picture
The 32" KDL-32W600D makes a graceful addition to a bedroom, den, or office. Sony's tried-and-true screen technologies ensure a crystal-clear picture that pops without ever going over the top. Get more enjoyment from everything you watch: sports, movies, your favorite TV shows, and streamed web content.
Video processing — a big part of the Sony difference
Sony is known for their advanced video processing technology. The X-Reality™ Pro chip enhances detail and reduces video noise by actually drawing on a database of real patterns, shapes and textures to display a startlingly lifelike picture. You'll see the benefits of X-Reality Pro on everything from Blu-ray discs to streamed Netflix® movies.
Easy entertainment, wirelessly
The KDL-32W600D's built-in Wi-Fi® lets you link up easily to your home network. Go online and browse movies, enjoy video channels like YouTube™, and access services like on-demand TV. Best of all, you can stream entertainment from the web via your home network without the clutter of cables. If you do connect any video sources, Sony's nifty idea of routing cables through the rear stand legs helps keep them out of sight.
- 31.5" screen (measured diagonally)
- glossy screen, Black U Slate stand
- direct LED backlight with frame dimming for enhanced picture contrast and black levels
- Motionflow XR 240 blur reduction (60Hz refresh rate plus backlight scanning)
- X-Reality PRO video processing for optimized picture quality from any video source
- smart TV with built-in apps for Netflix, YouTube and more
- built-in Wi-Fi® to link to a wireless network
- video and music streaming from a DLNA-compatible Windows® PC
- screen mirroring send content wirelessly from Miracast-compatible devices to the TV
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- QAM cable TV tuner (subscription required to receive cable channels contact your local service provider for details)
- built-in down-firing speakers (5 watts x 2)
- remote control
- free downloadable apps for iOS® and Android let you use a compatible smartphone or tablet as a remote control
Connections and Dimensions:
- 3 A/V inputs, including:
- 2 HDMI
- 1 component video (selectable component/composite)
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- optical digital audio output
- stereo minijack headphone output can also be connected to a sound bar or other audio system
- Ethernet port for a wired connection to a home network
- 2 USB inputs for connecting a camera or thumb drive
- detachable stand (stand "footprint" is 21"W x 6-7/8"D)
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- 29"W x 17-5/8"H x 3-3/16"D (18-15/16"H x 6-7/8"D on stand)
- weight: 11.5 lbs. with stand; 10.8 lbs. without stand
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor in-home service or pick-up for service
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 32" LED-LCD TV
- Pedestal base
- AC power adapter (attached 58" DC cord)
- 22" AC power cord
- Remote control (RMT-TX102U)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- Component video adapter
- Four M5 x 16mm screws (lock & flat washers)
- 2 Wall-mount spacers
- Operating Instructions (US/FR)
- Setup Guide
- Safety & Regulatory Booklet
- "Notices & Licenses For Software Used In This Television" booklet
- "Attention" note
- US Warranty
- Canada Warranty
- DIRECTV brochure
- "Child Safety" note
It is the perfect size for my college dorm room. The tv meets all my expectations.
Caden, Middleton, ID
Sony KDL-32W600D Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
Direct-Lit LED + Frame Dimming Technology: Direct-Lit LED backlight technology bridges the gap between lower-cost CCFL (fluorescent) LCD TVs and edge-lit LED-LCD TVs. With the addition of Frame Dimming, the TV provides better contrast & detail.
- Direct-Lit LED: Direct-Lit LED-LCD televisions feature LEDs positioned all the way across the LCD panel's back plane (instead of along the side). Unlike "Full-Array" backlight LED-LCD televisions that also feature LEDs positioned along the LCD panel's back plane, the Direct-Lit LED technology uses fewer LEDs. Since there are fewer LEDs, the LCD panel's back plane must be moved farther away from the screen to provide adequate light coverage across the LCD panel, making the TV deeper than an edge-lit LED-LCD television. Direct-Lit LED backlight technology offers a better picture and is more energy efficient than previous CCFL (fluorescent) LCD televisions, though it requires a larger cabinet design than edge-lit LED-LCD TVs.
- Frame Dimming: Even though Direct-Lit LED technology does not offer local dimming, the TV does utilize Frame Dimming technology. Rather than illuminating the entire screen, lighting is boosted in just the right areas for greater contrast and a more realistic picture.
X-Reality PRO Engine: Sony's X-Reality PRO Engine lets you enjoy a vivid, lifelike picture experience by analyzing each scene pixel-by-pixel so you see sharpened images, amazing contrast, and fine detail. Blu-ray Disc movies, cable TV, satellite TV, and even Web videos each place unique demands on the processing circuits of a TV. The X-Reality PRO Engine helps get the best results from these different video sources by analyzing texture, outline, contrast, and color reproduction. The X-Reality PRO Engine will then analyze each scene pixel-by-pixel across 3-dimensions (Width, Height, and Time) and uses sophisticated pattern matching to optimize the picture, ensuring you always get the best images possible.
- Realistic Picture: Each pixel is analyzed and then enhanced thanks to the Reality Creation database, which adjusts the detail and noise for a more realistic picture. In addition to the Reality Creation Database, the TV offers a Resolution, Edge, & Detail Enhancer to further adjust the detail, edges, & clarity of the picture. There is also a Skin Naturalizer & Smooth Gradation feature to make skin texture smoother and more realistic, plus create smooth gradations on flat surface of the picture.
- Accurate Color Management: Its Accurate Color Management system reproduces accurate color while maintaining the brightness, hue, and saturation of whatever you're watching. Additional color settings include Live Color (makes color more vivid)), Clear White (emphasizes white colors), White Balance (adjusts color temperature), Gamma (balances bright & dark area of picture) & Black Corrector (enhances black areas for stronger contrast).
- Intelligent Noise Reduction: Intelligent Noise Reduction removes noise without sacrificing detail through. The TV's Intelligent Noise Reduction system enhances detail in whatever you're watching with meticulous processing. It even helps clean up video from DVD, digital broadcasts, USB and PC sources so the picture looks pristine and vivid.
MotionFlow XR 240: Sony's MotionFlow XR 240 technology, combines 60 frames-per-second with an advanced backlight blinking system to simulate a 240 Hz effect. MotionFlow XR 240 provides smooth and precise detail during fast-action scenes for fast action movies and sports by reducing blur caused by quick camera movements, enhancing image sharpness, and overall creating a clearer picture. The TV also uses LED Motion Mode to reduce blur in movies by decreasing the TV's brightness level.
Advanced Contrast Enhancer + Auto Light Limiter: The televisions Advance Contrast Enhancer (ACE) automatically adjusts backlight and contrast to the most suitable setting judging from the brightness of the screen. This setting is especially effective for dark scenes, and will increase the contrast distinction for the darker picture scenes. The Auto Light Limiter automatically reduces glare in scenes where there is too much white.
720p Resolution: The Sony LED-LCD television has a native resolution of 1366 x 768 (720p). All video signals from standard definition and high definition sources are displayed at 720p.
Video Inputs: The Sony television is equipped with HDMI, Component, and Composite video inputs.
- HDMI: The TV is fitted with two HDMI inputs to connect your high-definition sources; such as Blu-ray/DVD player, Satellite/Cable receiver, game system, and AV receiver. In addition, any HDMI input can be used to connect a PC to this TV. The HDMI inputs will accept 1080p (60/24Hz), 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i signals.
- Component/Composite: The component video input will accept 1080p (60Hz), 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i signals. If needed, the component video input can be used as a composite video (480i only) input instead.
Note: The TV has built-in over-the-air HDTV (ATSC) and Digital Cable (QAM) tuners with an RF-coaxial input, so you don't need a separate set-top box to receive and decode over-the-air HDTV/SDTV or unencrypted Digital Cable signals.
24pTrue Cinema (24p Input Capability): Many movies are filmed at 24 frames per second (fps) and prime time TV programs are video taped at 24p. Seizing on an opportunity, some studios are taking a purist approach and encoding high definition video content such as Blu-ray Disc in 24p. Sony wisely takes advantage of this by including 24p input capability via HDMI on this television producing images that are smooth and natural looking.
Wide Mode: The Wide Mode feature allows you to select the screen display which fits the current video image and TV screen best. Based on the original signal source, you may see black bars around the picture or just on the both sides of the screen. Sometimes you will see the picture fill the full screen.
|Wide Mode||16:9 Original Source||4:3 Original Source|
|Wide Zoom||Enlarges the picture to fill the screen with minimal distortion.||Enlarges the center portion of the 4:3 picture proportionately, while the left and right edges of the screen are stretched to fill the screen.|
|Normal||Displays a 4:3 picture in its original aspect ratio when the original source is 4:3 (available for 480i or 480p sources).||Displays the 4:3 picture in its original size with black bars at the left and right sides to fill the screen (available for 480i or 480p sources).|
|Full||Displays the picture at its original size.||Stretches the entire 4:3 picture horizontally only to fill the screen.|
|Zoom||Enlarges the picture proportionately, both vertically and horizontally.||Enlarges the entire 4:3 picture proportionately to fill the screen (useful for watching Letterbox movies).|
|Auto Wide|| |
Automatically changes screen settings base upon incoming video signal and content.
Picture Modes: You can select one of the following picture modes to batter suit your content, viewing environment, and preference.
- Standard: Displays a standard picture for typical viewing environments.
- Vivid: Enhances picture brightness, contrast, and sharpness.
- Custom: Backlight (adjust brightness of backlight), Picture (adjusts picture contrasts), Brightness (adjusts brightness of picture), Color (adjusts color intensity), Hue (adjusts green and red tones), Color Temperature (adjusts the whiteness of the picture), and Sharpness (adjusts sharpness of picture).
CineMotion: This function provides improved picture movement and reduces picture blur and graininess for film-based content, like Blu-ray & DVD.
Picture Adjustment Lock: You can also lock the television's picture adjustments to prevent the TV's Picture Settings from being changed.
TV Position: The speakers of this TV provide different sound images according to how you position the television. You can select between "Table-Top Stand" or "Wall Mount" to provide the best sound quality based on the television's placement.
Clear Voice: This features makes voice sound clearer over sound effects and other audio going on in a TV show or movie scene.
Equalizer: The TV offers five EQ preset sound modes - Standard, Cinema, Music, Game, & Sports. The TV is also equipped with a 7-band EQ (100Hz, 200Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 5kHz, 10kHz). You can adjust the level of each band between -16 to +16.
Volume Settings: The Sony television offers a variety of settings that keep the TV's volume at a consistent level. Steady Sound stabilizes the volume across all programs and commercials. Volume Offset adjusts the volume level of the current input relative to other inputs. Dynamic Range compensates for the differences in the audio level between different channels.
ARC (Audio Return Channel): The Audio Return Channel in HDMI 1.4 enables a TV, via a single HDMI cable, to send audio data "upstream" to an A/V receiver; increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need for any separate S/PDIF audio connection. This feature allows audio to be sent from the television to your A/V receiver through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio/video to the television. This eliminates the need for extra cables connected to the TV. ARC allows audio from the TV tuner, Network connection, inserted USB device, HDMI inputs, or any analog connected device to be heard through your ARC compatible AV receiver via the television's HDMI ARC input. The audio from the TV's tuner, HDMI inputs, network connection, and USB input can pass as Dolby Digital or 2ch PCM. Analog connected devices will be output as 2ch PCM only.
Note: Both the television and the receiver must support ARC for this function to work properly. When connecting an A/V receiver that is compatible with Audio Return Channel (ARC), connect it to the TV's HDMI IN 2 port. If connecting a system that is incompatible Audio Return Channel (ARC), an additional audio connection via Digital Audio Out (Optical) is necessary.
Audio Outputs: The Sony HDTV offers analog and digital audio outputs.
- Headphone/Analog Output: The TV's 3.5mm analog output can be used to connect a set of headphones or as an audio output to connect your home theater receiver or soundbar system. You will need a minijack-to-RCA adapter (sold separately) to make a stereo RCA connection between the television and your AV receiver. The TV's analog audio output terminal will output 2ch audio from any of the television's source inputs. You can set the TV's analog output to Fixed or Variable. You can set the TV to automatically mute the built-in speakers when a set of headphones are connected.
- Digital Audio Output: An optical digital output is provided to allow you to connect the unit to a surround processor. The TV's digital audio output terminal outputs a Dolby Digital or 2-channel down-mixed PCM signal for use with an external Dolby Digital decoder or other external audio system with an optical audio input. The TV's optical digital terminal will output audio from the television's antenna, HDMI, and RCA inputs. The digital optical output terminal only sends an audio signal in Dolby Digital when receiving Dolby Digital surround sound from the TV's built-in tuner, HDMI inputs, network connection, or connected USB device. The optical digital audio output will only output in 2ch stereo from sources connected to the TV via RCA.
Optional Wireless Sub: You can use Sony's optional wireless subwoofer (SWF-BR100, sold separately) to extend the bass response of the TV's sound. Simply connect the wireless transceiver supplied with the SWF-BR100 wireless subwoofer to the TV's analog audio output and USB port.
Wired or Wireless Network Connection: The Sony LED-LCD TV supports a wired or wireless network connection. Via the TV's network connection, you can access a variety of online content; as well as enjoy enjoy music, video, and still-image files stored on your computer or mobile device.
- Ethernet (LAN) Jack: The Sony LED-LCD television is equipped with an Ethernet (LAN) RJ-45 jack for connecting the television to your home network and computer.
- WiFi (wireless LAN): The Sony TV offers built-in WiFi that allows you to wirelessly access the Internet and your home network. The TV's built-in WiFi provides a wireless network connection for the television with easy and quick setup. With this feature, you can easily connect to a wireless LAN and enjoy the benefits of networking in a cable-free environment. A wireless connection requires a home network with an 802.11 access point (802.11n recommended) and internet connection. Supports WPS, WEP, and WPA security.
Note: Sony recommends a home network connection speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended for standard definition and 10 Mbps for high definition.
Online Entertainment Apps: Once connected to your home's network and internet provider, the Sony television lets you access a variety online services consisting of TV shows, movies, videos, music, and more.
Note: Online content may require additional fees and/or PC registration. Available online content may change without notice.
Opera TV Store: The Opera TV Store provides a collection of additional downloadable web apps that are optimized for TV viewing. These apps range from videos, games, weather, news, sports, and more. Fees and/or subscriptions may apply.
Routerless Streaming: You are able to stream content from your mobile device directly to the TV without the need for a router, using WiFi Direct or MiraCast.
- WiFi Direct: When using WiFi Direct, you can connect directly with other devices without using a wireless router. You'll be able to wirelessly transfer personal content (such as photos & videos) to the Sony TV without connecting to your home network. WiFi Direct completely bypasses your WiFi access point/router, so it's easy to set up. Streaming of copy-protected content and other certain formats are not supported.
- MiraCast: Miracast is a "screen mirroring" function which lets you wirelessly send the display from your compatible Windows 8.1+ or Android 4.2+ device (with support for Miracast) to the Sony TV. This allows you to view practically any content that is playing on your compatible Windows or Android device on your TV screen; no wireless router or access point required.
Media Streaming: The Sony LED-LCD TV allows you to stream a variety of audio, video, and photo content from USB (MSC) and Network (DLNA) devices. Compatible media formats include MP3/WMA/WAV music files, MPEG/MP4/AVCHD/AVI/MKV/MOV/WMV/XVID video files, JPEG photo files.
- DLNA Certified: DLNA certification allows you to enjoy various content from your home network, such as photo , music, and video files stored on your Windows 7/8/10 PC (or other DLNA Certified media server/Android device) on the Sony HDTV. The TV can be connected to your compatible PC using a hardwired Ethernet (LAN) connection or Wi-Fi connection (via built-in WiFi). This eliminates the need to copy your photo, video, and music files to a separate USB storage device.
- Dual USB Ports: The Sony LED-LCD TV features dual USB (type-A) ports for sharing your photos or videos, and listening to music from your connected digital camera, USB-enabled MP3 player, or other USB storage device. You USB-connected device must USB mass storage class compliant and be formatted in FAT 16, FAT32, or NTFS.
Photo Modes: The Sony LED-LCD TV lets you share photos stored on your mobile device or USB thumbdrive.
- Photo Sharing: With Photo Sharing, friends and family can share their memories together on the TV's big screen from their Android (2.3+) or Apple iOS (5.0+) devices. Up to 10 mobile devices can be connected to the TV at once for a fun interactive experience. User can even save their favorite pics between devices.
- Photo Frame: Photo Frame mode displays a Clock and Calendar at the same time as displaying a photo and listening to music from a USB thumbdrive.
Automatic Software Updates: Automatic software updates are done through the TV's Ethernet (LAN) port or built-in WiFi. The TV's software updates when the television is in standby mode. Visit the Sony eSupport site for the latest software updates.
Program Guide & Favorites: You can quickly find your preferred off-air programs and the detailed program information. The current program information and weekly program guides for the next eight days are provided. You can save your most viewed off-air stations to the TV's Favorite List for easier access.
Scene Select: You can access the following Scene Select modes from the remote control to optimize both picture and sound quality.
- Auto: Automatically optimizes picture and sound quality according to the input source.
- General: Optimizes picture and sound quality for general content.
- Cinema: Delivers picture scenes and sound just like those in a theater.
- Sports: Presents realistic pictures and sound just like those in a stadium.
- Animation: Lets you enjoy watching an animation with superb picture and sound quality.
- Photo: Reproduces the texture and color of a printed photo.
- Music: Lets you experience dynamic and clear sound just like a concert.
- Game: Broadens your game-playing experience with superb picture and sound quality.
- Graphics: Eases prolonged monitor viewing with clearer detailed pictures.
Input & Channel Label: You can assign an icon or name to an external input and connected equipment, as well as edit channel and station labels to your preference.
ENERGY STAR Certified: This Sony LED-LCD TV exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements by incorporating advanced power saving features.
- Power Saving: This feature reduces the power consumption by adjusting the backlight brightness of the TV's screen. You can select from Low, High, Off and Picture Off.
- Idle TV Standby: Automatically powers off the TV after 1, 2, or 4 hours when no buttons are pressed on the remote control or the TV.
- Auto Shut Off: Automatically powers off the TV when no input signal is detected for approximately 15 minutes.
Timers: The Sony LED-LCD TV offers a TV timer and Sleep timer. The TV Timer turns on the television from the standby mode at a time you set, and tunes to a channel or input of your preference. The sleep timer switches the television off after a specified amount of time. The sleep timer can be set to 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, or 120 minutes.
Parental Control: You can select a viewing limitation based on the TV and movie ratings. Three presets are available (Child, Youth, and Young Adult) or the limitation can be customized to specific industry ratings. You can also block specific channels. The control is accessed and protected by a 4-digit password. You can also block certain channels or inputs regardless of program ratings.
Wireless Remote Control: The TV comes supplied with an IR remote control for wireless operation of the television. The remote can also be used to operate HDMI-CEC and Bravia Sync components that are connected to the TV via HDMI. The remote offers a dedicated Netflix button to instantly access your Netflix account on the Sony TV.
Note: There is a Power button and Volume Up/Down buttons located on the bottom of the TV.
Bravia Sync: This TV is equipped with Bravia Sync, an HDMI Control function that allows communication between Sony TVs and other Sony equipment when they are connected via HDMI. Bravia Sync helps you connect compatible Sony Bravia HDMI equipment, such as a BD player or AV amplifier, to the TV and control the external equipment using the television's remote control. With the "Control for HDMI" function, Bravia Sync helps to communicate with Bravia Sync-compatible equipment using HDMI CEC (Consumer Electronics Control). Bravia Sync-compatible equipment is listed as a new input source in the television's menu. The television offers the following Bravia Sync operations for the listed device.
- BD/DVD Player: Automatically turns the BRAVIA Sync-compatible device on and switches the input to that device when you select it from the Home Menu or Sync Menu. Automatically turns the TV on and switches the input to the connected device when the device starts to play
- AV Amplifier: Automatically turns the connected AV amplifier on and switches the sound output from the TV speaker to the audio system when you turn the TV on; this function is only available if you have previously used the AV amplifier to output TV sound. Automatically switches the sound output to the AV amplifier by turning the AV amplifier on when the TV is turned on. Automatically turns the connected AV amplifier off when you switch the TV to standby mode. Adjusts the volume (VOL +/-) and mutes the sound (MUTING) of the connected AV amplifier through the TV's remote control.
- Video Camera: Automatically turns the TV on and switches the input to the connected video camera when the connected video camera is turned on. Automatically turns the connected video camera off when you switch the TV to standby mode. Controls menu operation, playback, and channel selection of the connected video camera through the TV's remote
Note: Control for HDMI (Bravia Sync) is only available for the connected Sony equipment that has the Bravia Sync logo.
Video & TV SideView Remote App: With the free Sony Video & TV SideView App, you can control the Sony TV and browse its content from your Apple iPod touch/iPhone/iPad (5.0+) or Android smartphone/tablet (2.2+). Simply download the this app from the Apple Apps Store or Google Play Store onto your compatible device. The Video & TV SideView App will allow your compatible Apple iOS or Android device to act as a remote control and software keyboard for the Sony LED-LCD TV. You'll be able to search what's available to watch on broadcast stations and video on-demand apps. You can even pull up the TV's channel guide on your smartphone or tablet without interfering with the what you're watching on the TV. You also get to learn more about the show you're watching right now, like cast and episode details. In addition, you can tweet about what you're watching from your mobile device or see what fellow fans are tweeting about in real time. You'll also be able to stream your videos, pictures, and music stored on your Apple iOS/Android device to the TV.
Keyboard/Mouse Compatible: You can connect a USB--enabled keyboard and mouse (both sold separately) to the television for easier web browsing. You can move the cursor with the mouse and enter text with the USB keyboard. Not all web-based apps support keyboard/mouse control.
Pedestal Stand: The Sony television comes supplied with a tabletop pedestal stand which must be attached using the supplied hardware. The television weighs 11.5 lbs with the stand attached. This TV does not swivel. Cable channels within the pedestal stand can help conceal your TV's wires & cable connections.
Optional Wall Mount Brackets: The television can be wall mounted using an optional wall-mount bracket (sold separately). The TV has 4 threaded screw inserts with a spacing of 200mm (h) x 200mm (v), and includes two spacers that must be installed. The threaded inserts will accept M6 (6mm) screws. The TV weighs 10.8 lbs without the stand.
Ventilation Clearance: When mounting the TV on the stand or a wall (with optional bracket) leave 4" of clearance on each side of the television and 11.875" above the television for adequate ventilation.
External AC Power Adapter: The television comes with an external AC power adapter and cord. The AC power adapter plugs into the back of the TV and sits out approximately 0.5625" from the back of the TV. The power cord is terminated by a straight two-prong AC plug which sits approximately 1.375" from the wall.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
While I believe that SAMSUNG and LG now offer the best bang for my buck QLED and OLED TVs, I purchased this 2016 720i SONY LED to replace a 2004 27" 1080i TUBE HDTV (rare) that has performed flawlessly until today, in which it simply would not "turn on". An error LED kept flashing so doubt the tube is bad but SONY no longer services it and fear that repair costs from an independent service center will charge far more than the replacement cost of a 2016 new LED/LCD set. [ Bradford Sep 11, 2018 ]
The Sony name is one of quality and reliability. [ Ron Aug 21, 2018 ]
Never had anything but Sony TV's, never any quality issues. [ EG Jul 20, 2018 ]
I wanted to be able to use Android applications on the TV. I'm replacing all my TVs with Sony because I LOVE using Android applications with my home network to view pictures and videos on my server and connecting to all my network security cameras. [ Daniel Jul 18, 2018 ]
reccommended by nemo [ roland Jul 09, 2018 ]
Own a larger Sony. Excellent product. [ William A. Jun 24, 2018 ]
Purchased to put in an Airbnb apartment [ tricia Jun 17, 2018 ]
It's a SONY, Needed it for my for Motorhome. [ Robert Jun 16, 2018 ]
For my RV bedroom wanted same as in the Rv .Need a smart tv [ Eleanor Jun 11, 2018 ]
Bought Samsung and had many problems. Need a 32 inch so this seemed the best back up choice as I prefer to buy from Crutchfield [ Christine Jun 11, 2018 ]
We have always used Sony products. This is replacing an old Sony TV. Love the quality and customer service. [ Diana May 29, 2018 ]
Am a Sony customer and need a larger screen tv for my guest bedroom. [ Richard May 21, 2018 ]
Pleased with the one I have. [ Joan Apr 21, 2018 ]
Price, brand. This is my 2nd sony tv I have purchased from Crutchfield.very pleased with 1st one.still works great! [ LESLIE Apr 08, 2018 ]
It is the only size that fits the area we have for a TV. Our old Bravia has been excellent but is starting to fail. [ THOMAS Mar 19, 2018 ]
Because it's sony! [ S Feb 21, 2018 ]
Because it is a Sony! [ Chris Jan 29, 2018 ]
It fits the space I have available. I almost always buy Sony. [ Peter Jan 29, 2018 ]
Right size, good reviews. Direct LED preferable to edge lit. [ Dennis Jan 05, 2018 ]
I needed a small but excellent TV that could do Smart TV work in a smaller secondary room. This nails it! Great direct-lit LED picture and a nice-looking stand. [ CRUTCHFIELD Dec 21, 2017 ]
have sony products and they are reliable [ Robert Dec 16, 2017 ]
Size right for a bedroom [ Margaret Dec 03, 2017 ]
we have had great experience with Sony tv's. I wasn't happy with reviews on Samsung sound quality in this size set. [ Richard Nov 27, 2017 ]
I'M LOOKING FOR THIS SIZE TV FOR MY BEDROOM, AND I LIKED ITS PERFORMANCE AS STATED IN THE REVIEWS. I FIRST BOUGHT A 40" SONY, BUT IT'S REALLY TOO BIG. WILL MOVE IT TO LIBRARY. [ Phil Nov 24, 2017 ]
My son, Robert, made and ordered this selection for me. I now live in a nursing home and this Sony 32" TV will be the perfect size for my room. In addition, the stand will allow it to fit on my dresser. [ Leah M. Nov 24, 2017 ]
Good reviews [ Rodney Nov 23, 2017 ]
Already have a Sony TV--this is a second for the bedroom--generally trust the brand. And a good price and free shipping from Crutchfield. [ Elizabeth Nov 08, 2017 ]
I like Sony products, and in addition, the base this model sits on will best fit the desk it will be used on. [ RICHARD Nov 03, 2017 ]
I have owned Sony TVs for many years. They are excellent products and the price is outstanding. (Oh, and the Bravia in our bedroom died yesterday so I had to replace it..lol) Thanks! It's a great price and made my wife happy. It's a win win for me. [ David Oct 27, 2017 ]
This Sony smart TV has received a very good rating. The size of the set with base will fit in my armoire. [ ANNE Oct 23, 2017 ]
Has the options I need for my tv and sony is a good brand name,and most of all I have always trusted Crutchfield to sell me good merchandise. [ JEFF Oct 16, 2017 ]
This appears to be just what I need. The price with free shipping could not be beat. Thanks [ ROBERT W Oct 10, 2017 ]
Size and positive reviews! [ Phillip Oct 10, 2017 ]
I purchased a 40 " Sony from Crutchfield several years ago and have been totally satisfied. I needed a smaller one for my office so bought another Sony [ Arlene Sep 29, 2017 ]
we needed this one to fit in a cabinet in the den [ Vern Sep 25, 2017 ]
We were looking for an internet television for our boat and the size and price of this unit fit the bill. Will advise how we like it when we receive it and get it up and running. [ MICHAEL G Sep 24, 2017 ]
Name, price, size, Crutchfield reputation for service . [ Elizabeth Sep 19, 2017 ]
Single stand and brand reputation. [ Gary Sep 13, 2017 ]
I like sony and this was one of the few places that had the size I wanted [ Gordon Sep 10, 2017 ]
Brand [ WENDELL G Sep 09, 2017 ]
Price and brand [ R Sep 01, 2017 ]
For 32" size and we love the Sony picture quality. [ Michael Aug 26, 2017 ]
Sony makes a good TV. [ Jon E. Aug 07, 2017 ]
Replacement and upgrade for my wife's tv. [ MARTIN Aug 07, 2017 ]
I owned a sony tv for 23 years and still it's working perfectly [ Fabio Aug 06, 2017 ]
I like sony [ Carson Jul 30, 2017 ]
In this size, only 2 choices. Based on reviews, better sound. [ Robert Jul 29, 2017 ]
Good Price [ Timothy Jul 25, 2017 ]
I read the reviews and the question and answers you posted and I trust Crutchfield to provide quality advice and service. [ Richard Jul 18, 2017 ]
I wanted a sony 32 inch tv to match my sony home theater system was told by store sony didn't make 32 inch TV's saw your ad clicked on it saw the tv and bow there it was besides I dealt with crutchfield before and I trust them.they helped me with a car stereo too very helpful oh my name is Aaron carol's my wife god rest her soul [ carol Jul 17, 2017 ]
I wanted the other SOny components to work well together. The reviews were good and I have confidence in Sony and Crutchfield's advice [ D Jul 08, 2017 ]
I bought this TV for my father. I've always been a Sony fan which is why I own 6 other Sony Televisions. The picture quality is awesome! [ Randal Jun 26, 2017 ]
I'm a Sony fan and love their productsâ?¦I'm sure that I want be disappointed with this 32" TV. [ SANA Jun 22, 2017 ]
Price and size. Plus Sony reputation. [ Dave Jun 19, 2017 ]
Long time Crutchfield customer. Doesn't get any better than this company. [ Britton Jun 19, 2017 ]
Sony Brand [ Robert Jun 12, 2017 ]
Based on the individual reviews and a conversation with someone from Crutchfield - this seemed best suited to my needs. I have a specific space in mind for this TV. [ Lori Jun 07, 2017 ]
I was looking for a nice Sony tv for the bedroom, and was having a difficult time finding one under the other sites that were not very big. This was also an easy to navigate web site and had the telephone numbers to call in case i needed help readily displayed. It was a "friendly web site"- hard to find! [ Barbara May 02, 2017 ]
good reviews, and I like Sony. [ Marla Apr 26, 2017 ]
Sony quality is worth the premium over the Samsung products [ Jay Apr 22, 2017 ]
Replacing a 25 year old Sony. Figured this one may last as long. [ Donald Apr 13, 2017 ]
CRUTCHFIELD IS THE BEST PLACE TO ORDER ANY EQUIPMENT EVER., THEY ARE A VERY GOOD COMPNEY. [ RICHARD V Mar 23, 2017 ]
It seems to be the smallest Smart tv Sony makes. It is to replace a 22" Sony in our bedroom. Not looking forward to the day I'll have to replace my small Sony in the kitchen! [ LOUIS E Feb 26, 2017 ]
I like the brand..trust the brand [ James Feb 25, 2017 ]
The tv has all the outputs I am desiring plus fitting the space for which I am buying the television. PLUS I know Sony has superior picture quality and is my go-to brand. [ Marcy Feb 08, 2017 ]
Have it's twin in our bedroom and love it - now it has a "smart" sister as well in our study! [ Alan Feb 03, 2017 ]
perfect size for master bedroom [ erik Jan 29, 2017 ]
I have looked at many TVs & to me Sony had the clearest picture. I also chose this SONY for the size. We wanted a smaller TV & Sony & Crutchfield were the only ones carrying the 32" TV. I have never ordered from Crutchfield but have heard good things about them. I'm confident I'll be happy with my purchase! [ Joyce Jan 25, 2017 ]
size and brand needed [ Greg Jan 23, 2017 ]
I have been waiting for this Sony TV to come in stock to replace the older LCD TV I purchased for my parents in 2010. I can't wait for it to arrive. Thank you. [ DAVID E Dec 23, 2016 ]
Sony products are the best! Been using Sony TVs for 35 years. Never a problem! [ M Dec 10, 2016 ]
Reputation of the Sony brand. [ K Dec 10, 2016 ]
Need a new television to replace a Vizio POS and this was the right size with the right features, great reviews and a good price. Crutchfield has a great reputation, too. I've owned mostly Sony televisions over the last 40 years. Their reputation for good quality televisions with few exceptions as well as never having had a problem with a Sony TV made the decision easy. "Free" (nothing's really free - somebody has to pay) shipping was another contributing factor. [ Bruce Nov 14, 2016 ]
size and price for bathroom [ Robert Oct 24, 2016 ]
Size which will be important in its location mounted on a wall And most importantly: It does not have a power brick which creates more bulk behind the television [ GREGORY P Sep 09, 2016 ]
Like Sony TV products. Daughter needed new TV. [ Hector Aug 18, 2016 ]
Because I have always preferred Sony TVs. Never had repair needs with them and have found the picture quality better than others although this is obviously subjective. ( I actually prefer the picture on old tube tv's.) And while I am disappointed I couldn't find a 1080p set in this size from Sony I know full well that in watching I probably wouldn't notice the difference. [ JAMES Jul 15, 2016 ]
brandname and size constraints - TV must fit within a cabinet in the living room. [ Paul Jun 27, 2016 ]
TV fits available space. [ E May 31, 2016 ]
I want quality. Tired of old possible weakening picture. [ James Apr 19, 2016 ]
I have purchased Sony TVs for about 45 years because of their superior picture quality. I was sold on this one by Crutchfield's analysis. BTW I have done business with Crutchfield for about 40 years. My first purchase was a car stereo. The owner gave me advice on how to install it in my Audi when I stopped by the Charlottesville office. [ A Apr 06, 2016 ]
Good quality. [ LOIS Apr 05, 2016 ]
For the price, there is not a better picture. TV has incredible picture quality - true whites & true blacks. Great size, does take over our living room. It has a headphone output which allows my wife to watch TV late at night and not disturb me or the kids. [ Terrence R. Apr 03, 2016 ]
7 questions already asked
was not aware the 32w600d had dual voltage capabability. but yes, it would be for overseas. i lived in germany for three years. the electric standard was 220 volt, 50 Hz. [ JAMES R Jul 04, 2018 ]
I'm afraid the information about the operating system used in the Sony KDL-32W600D is not provided. You may want to try checking with Sony's support directly for more details. You can also try contacting a Crutchfield Advisor by phone (888.955.6000) or online chat to discuss further. [ Larry Nov 03, 2017 ] Staff
It is very likely to work but we cannot be 100% sure of that. You may want to contact Sony directly to confirm: 800-222-7669 [ Ryan Oct 11, 2017 ] Staff
It does not support it, but you can connect a device that does support it. The most up-to-date list I can find can be found on Playstation's web page. My Bio: http://www.crutchfield.com/Support/Bio.aspx?bio=101 [ Paul Sep 11, 2017 ] Staff
60 or 70 what? Decibels? [ Sean Mar 03, 2017 ]
50 for the XAV-712HD [ STEPHEN Mar 02, 2017 ]
It will go up to an unbearable 99! [ James Mar 02, 2017 ]
Thanks for your question. Manufacturer specs list while in use 45 watts. Hope that helps. [ Kenny Sep 10, 2016 ] Staff
Thanks for your question. The stand "footprint" is 21"W x 6-7/8"D. You'll find this information on the main product page under "Connections and Dimensions". Hope that helps. [ Kenny Aug 12, 2016 ] Staff
Frequently Compared With
32" Smart 720p LED HDTV (2016 model)
32" Smart 1080p LED HDTV (2018 model)
40" Smart LED 4K Ultra HD TV with HDR (2018 model)
43" Smart LED 4K Ultra HD TV with HDR (2017 model)