Philips GU10 Hue White Ambiance Bulbs
Two-pack of smart LED light bulbs for 220-volt systems
Item # 945466490 | MFR # 466490
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Philips GU10 Hue White Ambiance Bulbs by Crutchfield's Kramer Crane
Use Siri to turn on your Philips Hue smart lights.
Smart lighting option for 220-volt systems
The GU10 is an LED light bulb for Philips Hue smart lighting systems. These white ambiance bulbs feature adjustable brightness, as well as a wide range of white light. They require an input voltage range of 220V-240V.
"Hey Siri, turn on the porch lights!"
You use your iPhone's voice control for lots of things these days. So why not use it with your smart lighting system?
The Philips Hue GU10 bulba are Apple® HomeKit compatible, which means you can use Siri to control them. Turn your lights on and off, or change their brightness — all with your voice.
- two white ambiance bulbs for Philips Hue smart lighting systems
- If you don't have a starter kit, you'll need the Philips Hue Wireless Bridge
- uses your existing light fixtures — simply replace the bulbs
- controlled from the Philips Hue app for Apple® and Android™
- schedule lights to come on when you're away
- set timers, notifications, and alarms
- compatible with IFTTT (IF This Then That) custom recipes
- compatible with:
- approximately 25,000 hours of use
- adjustable brightness up to 300 lumens
- adjustable color temperature lets you choose warmer (redder) or cooler (bluer) white light
- rated at 5.5 watts (roughly equivalent to a 50-watt incandescent bulb)
- standard GU10 bulb size
- input voltage range of 220V-240V
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 2 White ambiance (GU10 spot) bulbs
Overview: This package includes two Philips Hue White Ambiance GU10 spot light bulbs. The Hue White Ambiance bulb can be added to an existing Hue Personal Wireless Lighting system. It is not a standalone item, and must be combined with other Hue products that includes the wireless bridge, such as one of the Starter Kits. The free Philips Hue app lets you control the lights wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet. The system lets you set up light schedules, control the lights when you're away from home, and even change the color of the lights to match your mood. Up to 50 Hue products can be added to the system, and controlled by a single bridge.
Light Bulb: The Hue White Ambiance bulb can only be used in appropriate GU10 sockets. The GU10 form factor has two pins instead of a screw base like the Edison E26. The bulb is approximately 2" at its widest point and 2.2" tall. The internal software in the bulb is upgradable through the Hub Bridge. The bulb is dimmable only via Hue-compatible devices down to 1%. The bulb is not suitable for use with external dimmers, photo controls, occupancy sensors, or timing devices, and is designed for indoor use only.
- Input Voltage: 110-130 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Usage: 5.5W max operation power; 0.5W max standby power
- Estimated Lifetime: 25,000 hours
- Startup Time: < 2 sec from wall switch; 0.5 sec from standby
- Light Output: Functional white light; 50,000+ shades of white (warm to cold)
- Lumen Output:
- 300 lm @ 4000K
- 230 lm @ 3000K
- 130 lm @ 2200K
- 200 lm @ 6500K
- 46 lm/W luminous efficacy @ 4000K
- >80 CRI from 2200-4000K
- Beam Angle: -46° (±3°)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.