DJI Matrice 210
Commercial-grade quadcopter with Cendence flight controller and two TB50 batteries
From DJI: Introducing the Matrice 200 Series
From DJI: Matrice 200 Powerline Inspection Tool
From DJI: Matrice 200 Search and Rescue in Extreme Environments
Our take on the DJI Matrice 210 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
The DJI Matrice 210 has a durable, weather-resistant chassis and customizable payload configurations.
This customizable drone is all business
The rugged and adaptable Matrice 210 is designed for commercial use. Its tough, lightweight chassis is rated IP43, meaning its inner workings are protected from objects over 1mm in diameter and direct sprays of water.
This drone has a payload capacity of 5.07 lbs., and assembles easily so you can get to work quickly. The Matrice 210 comes with two TB50 batteries, which keep the drone in the air for up to 27 minutes of flight time.
Intelligent flight modes
Intelligent flight modes give you autopiloting options, so you can focus on what your camera is seeing.
Activetrack keeps a moving subject perfectly framed so you don't lose track of them — incredibly useful for search and rescue or wildlife tracking jobs.
Point of interest mode makes your drone orbit a stationary object — like a communications tower or wind turbine — so you can conduct a thorough visual inspection.
The drone comes with the professional-grade Cendence controller, and a large, bright CrystalSky high brightness monitor. You'll also find two rechargeable flight batteries and a charging hub. You want more? There's also an external GPS kit, a carrying case, and a 16GB memory card.
Adaptable payload configurations
The Matrice 210 is versatile, with multiple payload configurations:
Built-in safety measures make it easy to keep people and property safe while you fly. There's a dedicated FPV (first person view) camera that lets the pilot see where he's going, no matter where the payload camera is pointed. FlightAutonomy uses information from front vision sensors, downward vision and ultrasonic sensors, and an upper infrared sensor to avoid in-flight obstacles. DJI AirSense automatically provides drone pilots with real-time information about nearby manned aircraft.
Expand and customize
Enterprising drone operators are finding new uses for unmanned aerial vehicles all the time. The Matrice 210 is customizable, so you can develop features you need. The onboard SDK (software development kit) lets you integrate an onboard computer to analyze flight data, or connect to third party sensors. Mobile SDK lets you develop personalized mobile apps that make flight planning and on-site data collection work for your specific needs.
- customizable remote-controlled flying quadcopter for commercial use
- includes flight controller and 7.85-inch CrystalSky screen
- additional included accessories: dual TB50 batteries with charging hub, external GPS kit, and carrying case
DJI Matrice 210 Quadcopter:
- uses GLONASS and GPS as a dual-positioning system to get higher precision and quicker satellite acquisition
- light, durable magnesium/aluminum airframe with carbon fiber arms
- max. speed of 58 miles per hour
- built-in 2-axis FPV camera for pilot's FPV view and obstacle sensing
- maximum payload: 5.07 lbs.
- up to 27 minutes of flight time with dual TB50 batteries
- FlightAutonomy obstacle avoidance sensors help you navigate safely
- Activetrack mode automatically keeps a moving subject perfectly framed
- Point of Interest mode causes the 'copter to orbit a stationary object
- 16GB memory card included
- 34-15/16"W x 14-15/16"H x 34-15/16"D
- weight: 8.37 lbs.
- fully integrated monitor mounting bracket lets you connect the included CrystalSky monitor
- SDI and HDMI ports support high-resolution video transmission
- maximum transmission range: 10.2 miles
- powered by built-in rechargeable battery
- 5-1/2"W x 6"H x 2"D
- weight: 4.56 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA requires users to register their drones. State and/or local laws may also restrict the use of this drone in certain areas.
1 question already asked
Yes, you may purchase additional batteries the TB50 or TB55 extended. [ RICHARD Jun 19, 2018 ]
Looking for more? Check out the next model in this lineup.
More powerful batteries included
The DJI Matrice 210 Combo offers these features:
dual TB55 batteries with charging hub
up to 38 minutes of flight time
maximum payload: 3.46 lbs.