Weather-resistant 10" pendant subwoofer for commercial sound systems (White)
Our take on the SoundTube RS1001i-II-T by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Feel the low notes, even with high ceilings
In a large, open room with high ceilings, it can be difficult to find a good place for a subwoofer. The SoundTube RS1001i-II-T pendant subwoofer hangs securely from the ceiling and adds rich, musical bass to your system. It's even weather-resistant, so you can use it indoors or out.
A built-in transformer tap lets you decide how much power to send to the sub, for integration with your commercial audio system. Cables and mounting hardware are included.
Get a free system design
- 10" poly cone subwoofer with butyl rubber surround
- weather-resistant reinforced baffle with tuned port for extended bass response
- built-in transformer for use with 70-volt commercial systems
- power taps at 19, 38, 75 and 150 watts
- 4-ohm transformer bypass
- power handling: 300 watts continuous program power (when using transformer bypass)
- frequency response: 53-175 Hz (-3dB)
- maximum SPL: 105 dB
- paintable powder-coated aluminum grille
- hanging hardware included
- diameter: 14-7/8"
- height (speaker only): 17-1/4"
- weight: 27 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Features and Specs
|Drivers per speaker||---|
|Woofer Size (inches)||---|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||---|
|System Frequency response||---|
|Peak Power rating||---|