Marshall Stanmore II Bluetooth®
Powered Bluetooth® speaker (White)
Our take on the Marshall Stanmore II Bluetooth® by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
For rooms big or small
Sometimes, one size does fit all. The Marshall Stanmore II Bluetooth speaker gives you clean, detailed sound at all volume levels. So you can keep it dialed back for a small bedroom. Or if you need more volume for a family room or other larger space, crank it up. It's resemblance to vintage Marshall amps is more than skin deep.
Marshall Bluetooth app
The free Marshall Bluetooth app lets you wirelessly customize the settings of your Stanmore II and other compatible Marshall Bluetooth speakers. It's available for both Apple® and Android™ portable devices. You can adjust the EQ settings and even the intensity of the speaker's LEDs.
Plus, you can pair two Stanmore II speakers for stereo sound. And you can also pair two devices simultaneously, so you and a friend can take turns being the DJ.
High-quality Bluetooth audio
The system has built-in Bluetooth with high-performance aptX® audio coding, which lets you stream near-CD quality sound from compatible portable devices. And it works with regular Bluetooth, too, for use with older smartphones and tablets.
Quality sound and build
The Stanmore II's brawny enclosure houses two tweeters and a woofer. Each speaker is powered by its own Class D amplifier, ensuring clarity and rich detail. The ported cabinet reinforces low frequencies to give you strong bass.
Classic Marshall looks
When it comes to look and feel, this speaker is all Marshall. It features the company's famous script logo on its woven front grille. The vinyl-covered wood cabinet has an inset brushed-brass control panel with knurled metal knobs and a toggle power switch.
- Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX audio coding for high-fidelity streaming from compatible devices
- metal analog volume, bass, and treble control knobs
- two tweeters and one woofer, each with a Class D amplifier
- bass-reflex wood cabinet
- total system power 80 watts (15 watts x 2 for the tweeters, plus 50 watts for the woofer)
- frequency response: 50-20,000 Hz
- Marshall Bluetooth app:
- free download from Apple® App Store and Google Play
- set up and customize your Marshall Bluetooth speakers
- pair 2 Marshall Bluetooth speakers for stereo sound
- adjust LED intensity
- remotely switch between Bluetooth, RCA, and stereo minijack input
- stereo 3.5mm minijack input
- stereo RCA input
- AC power required (power cable included)
- 13-13/16"W x 7-11/16"H x 7-5/16"D
- weight: 10.25 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee