About the Clarion CMSP-101RGB-4
Heed the call
Heed the call
Clarion has been an innovator in mobile electronics for over 60 years. They designed their Premium Series marine speakers to give you the benefits of their years of expertise in their best designs yet. These subs offer the big bass response you're looking for in a marine-rated speaker with RGB lighting to add a little sparkle to your night on the water.
Made for sea and sun
The CMSP-101RGB-4 10" 4-ohm marine subwoofer is made to kick out the jams while handling the demands of the marine environment. Its injection molded polypropylene cone is UV-protected to stand up to hours baking in the sun, and the Santoprene rubber surround and marine-grade synthetic spider keep the cone under control for tight bass response. This sub will handle up to 250 watts RMS, and it's engineered to meet stringent standards for UV exposure and salt fog so you know it'll hold up in your boat. Waterproof speaker and LED lighting connectors help keep moisture out.
Bring the rainbow
Clarion also packed this sub with color, giving you built-in RGB lighting to let you match the lighting to your music, your mood, or a particularly memorable sunset. You can select from seven fixed LED colors, or connect a RGB lighting controller (sold separately) for on-the-fly adjustments. (Note: LED lighting requires 12V DC wiring at each speaker location.)
This sub is designed for use in an infinite baffle application, so you can install it in a bulkhead without the need for a dedicated enclosure. Decorative grilles (sold separately) protect your speakers and give you finish options to coordinate with the look of your vessel.
- 10" 4-ohm marine subwoofer
- UV protected injection molded polypropylene cone with santoprene rubber surround
- marine-grade synthetic spider
- polymer basket
- meets ASTM standards for UV exposure (D4329) and salt fog (B117)
- power handling: 250 watts RMS (500 watts peak power)
- built-in RGB LED lighting
- waterproof connectors for speaker and LED lighting
- optimized for infinite baffle applications
- grille sold separately
- mounting hole diameter: 8-3/4"
- top-mount depth: 5-3/16"
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # 92622
What's in the box:
- One 10" Marine subwoofer
- 6" Waterproof 4-pin LED harness
- Six 1-3/8" Stainless steel screws
- One 0.25" Crimp-on quick slide
- One 0.187" Crimp-on quick slide
- Installation manual
Customer reviews for Clarion CMSP-101RGB-4
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Clarion CMSP-101RGB-4
Marine Use: The speakers are tested to ensure they meet or surpass the ASTM-D4329 standard for UV stability and the ASTM-B117 standard for salt/fog resistance.
LEDs: There are multi colored LEDs on the back of the bridge across the subwoofer to create a glow on the cone. Depending on what combination of the LED wires is connected, they can light red, green, blue, yellow, pink, light blue, or white. A +12 volt power supply is needed to turn the LEDs on and Clarion recommends the power wire be fused at 250 mA.
Infinite-Baffle Operation: This sub is optimized for infinite-baffle operation (free air), so it can be installed in a variety of locations, without the need for a dedicated enclosure.
Terminals: Crimp-on quick slides are included for connecting the audio signal, designed for 14-16 gauge wire. A waterproof harness is included for the four 26 gauge LED wires.
The Clarion CMSP-101RGB-4 replaces these items
- handles up to 180 watts RMS (600 watts max)
- mica-injection polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- for sealed and ported enclosures or infinite baffle (free air) applications