About the Sanus SA-IWCM1
This wall plate gives you a convenient access point for up to eight cables concealed inside your wall. It's designed for use with common low-voltage A/V cables, including HDMI, coaxial, CAT-5/CAT-6, and RG-6. The integrated "cable catcher" on the back side of the plate keeps wires from falling deep behind your wall.
- cable access port
- one opening for cable run-through
- up to eight cables can fit through opening
- integrated cable catcher prevents wires from falling behind your wall
- easy installation with included cutting template
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # SA-IWCM1-W1
What's in the box:
- In-wall cable management bracket (antique white) with brush strap
- Decora-style wall plate (antique white)
- 2 Short screws (installed)
- 2 Long screws
Customer reviews for Sanus SA-IWCM1
Average review:4.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus SA-IWCM1
Cable Management Brush Wall Plate: The Sanus Cable Management Brush Wall Plate (SA-IWCM1) helps to hide your AV cables and wires behind the wall. It provides clean cable access behind the wall from any source to your display, amplifier, or speaker. The SA-IWCM1 can accommodate up to eight low voltage cables, including HDMI, coax, Cat5e/6, and more. The Brush Wall Plate is available in antique white, black, and light almond.
Note: To avoid the risk of fire, this product is not designed for running power cables within the wall.
Cable Catcher: An integrated cable catcher on back of the Cable Management Brush Wall Plate prevents your cables and wires from falling behind the wall.
Requires Single-Gang Box: The Sanus SA-IWCM1 requires a standard single-gang box (sold separately). The included Decora-style wall plate covers the cutout opening for the single-gang box.
Tools Required For Installation: The following tools are required for installation:
- Stud Finder
- Tape Measure
- Drywall saw
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- Brush Strap/Bracket: Width 1.643", Height 4.19", Depth 1.305"
- Decora Wall Plate: Width 2.963", Height 4.736", Depth 0.245"
- Weight: 1.55 ounces
The Sanus SA-IWCM1 replaces these items