About the Chief PACCS1
Store a component along with your wall-mounted TV
This add-on shelf unit attaches to your Chief PDRUB full-motion wall mount, giving you additional storage for a connected audio/video component like a cable box, game console or media streamer. The PACCS1 offers vertical and extension adjustments to fit most component-and-TV combinations.
- attaches directly to Chief PDRUB full-motion wall mount
- does not mount directly to wall
- supports up to 15 lbs.
- 18-9/16"W x 25-5/8"H x 13-15/16"D
- warranty: 10 years
- MFR # PACCS1
What's in the box:
- Shelf bracket
- Adjustment bracket
- 2 Upright brackets
- Four 1/4"-20 x 5/8" screws
- Two 10-24 x 1/2" screws
- Four 10-24 x 7/8" screws
- 1/4"-20 x 3/8" Screw
- Two 1/4"-20 x 5/8" bolts
- Six 10-24 nuts
- Two 1/4"-20 nuts
- Two 1/4" washers
- 6 Cable-ties
- 2 Hook-and-loop fasteners
- 4 Mounting buttons
- 4 Rubber bumpers
- Installation Instructions
Customer reviews for Chief PACCS1
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Chief PACCS1
On-Wall Shelf: The PACCS1 is an on-wall shelf that allows you to install an AV component (such as a cable box, satellite receiver, game console or media streamer) below your wall-mounted flat-panel TV in conjunction with a Chief wall-mount bracket (including the Chief PDRUB large dual arm full-mount mount - sold separately). It's specifically designed to accommodate Chief's 200mm x 200mm and 14" x 14" Q-latch mounting systems. The PACCS1 offers vertical and extension adjustments to fit most AV component and flat-panel TV combinations.
- The PACCS'1 component shelf measures 18.5625" (w) x 10.0625" (d), and can support up to 15 lbs.
- See Instruction Manual for further dimensions an adjustment ranges.
- The PACCS1 mounts to a compatible Chief wall-mount bracket; it does not mount directly to the wall.