About the RetroSound USBPORT-C
Extend your connections
RetroSound's USBPORT-C extension cable gives you installation flexibility and a clean look for connecting your devices to the rear USB port and aux input on your stereo. You can install this chrome-trimmed plug in place of an unused 12-volt power port in your dash, glove box, or the center arm rest. The 53" cable connects to any car stereo with a rear USB port and a rear aux input. For larger or under-dash openings, a special mount is sold separately.
- 53" USB port and aux input extension cable
- plugs into car stereos with rear USB port and rear aux input
- hinged cover to hide connections when not in use
- under-dash mount sold separately
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # USBPORT-C
What's in the box:
- 53" USB/Aux extension cable
Customer reviews for RetroSound USBPORT-C
Average review:4.5 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the RetroSound USBPORT-C
USB/Aux Extension Cable: This USB/Auxiliary extension cable can be panel-mounted or even mounted beneath the dash with optional under-dash housing (068USBMOUN; sold separately). It features a 53" extension of both a USB input and a standard 3.5mm auxiliary input. This can be used to add a USB port and auxiliary input in place of the factory cigarette lighter or almost anywhere in your classic car or truck.
- This extension will support Apple CarPlay and Android Auto on in-dash receivers that are equipped with a 1.5A USB port.
- It is not compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto receivers with USB ports rated lower than 1.5A.
- This extension cable should not be used in conjunction with another USB extension cable (regardless of USB port rating).
2 questions already asked