About the Accele USBRCSUSB
Clean look and convenient USB access
Clean look and convenient USB access
More smartphones and flash drives are using a USB-C connector. If you're looking for a way to plug your USB-C device to your car stereo's rear USB-A port, Accele's USB-A to USB-C adapter is just what you need. Simply plug the male end of the 4-foot cable extension into the USB port on your stereo, then use the included bracket to secure the female USB-C connector under your dash. If you don't mind drilling a 0.75" hole, you can flush-mount this extension in the dash, an unused dash pocket, or center console for a refined, factory-style look.
If you don't mind drilling, this extension cable can be flush-mounted for a clean look.
Works with Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto®
This Accele cable is also compatible with car stereos with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Once this extension is plugged directly into the stereo's rear USB port, you can use a cable compatible with your phone to connect to the extension's USB-C female port on your dash.
Note: This extension cable should not be used in conjunction with other extension cables.
- 4' USB-A to USB-C extension cable for connection to a car stereo's rear USB-A input
- male USB type-A connector on one end and a female USB type-C connector on the other end
- compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto car stereos (not to be used in conjunction with other USB extensions)
- flush-mountable design
- includes underdash mounting bracket
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # USBRCSUSB
What's in the box:
- 4' USB extension cable (with a male USB-A connector on one end and a female USB-C connector on other end)
Customer reviews for Accele USBRCSUSB
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Accele USBRCSUSB
USB Extension Cable: The Accele USB Extension Cable connects to the rear-panel USB-A port on the back of your in-dash head unit and provides a convenient USB-C connection on the dash or under the dash for your smartphone or USB-C thumbdrive.
- Fully compatible with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, but should not be used in conjunction with another USB extension cable if you are planning to use CarPlay or Android Auto.
- The Accele USB Extension Cable should be plugged directly into the rear-panel USB-A of your car receiver (it will replace the USB extension that comes with your receiver; not designed to be used in conjunction with it).
USB 3.0 Connectors: The Accele USB Extension Cable features a male USB-A 3.0 connector and a female USB-C 3.0 port.
- Male USB-A Connector: The USB Extension Cable's male USB-A 3.0 connector plugs into the rear-panel USB-A port of your aftermarket head unit.
- Female USB-C Port: The USB Extension Cable's female USB-C 3.0 port lets you connect your smartphone or USB-C thumbdrive.
Mounting Options: The Accele USB Extension Cables offers two mounting options - Flush Mount or Under-Dash Mount.
- Flush Mount: The USB Extension Cables offers a flush mountable design. You'll need to drill a 0.75" hole at the desired mounting location and snap the end of the USB Extension Cable in place for a factory OEM look.
- Mounting Bracket: The USB Extension Cable also features a mounting bracket that can be used to mount the USB connector without drilling the 0.75" hole in the vehicle. Just snap the USB Extension Cableinto the bracket and mount it under the dash. The under dash bracket secures into place with two screws (not included).
- Flush Mount USB Connector:
- Outer Diameter = 1.005"
- Cutout Diameter = 0.75"
- Mounting Depth = 1.255
- Mounting Bracket:
- Width = 2.345"
- Height = 1.355"
- Depth = 0.795"
- Extension Cable:
- Length = 4'
1 question already asked