About the JVC KSU70
A mobile A/V HDMI solution
More audio/video products are including a micro HDMI connection for adding HDMI equipped components. JVC's KSU70 micro HDMI-to-HDMI cable lets you connect gear, such as gaming consoles, to car stereos that only have this smaller connector. It includes a male Type-D micro HDMI on one end and a male Type-A HDMI connector on the other. Offering a high-speed 18 Gbps rating and support for up to 4K/60 Hz resolution, multichannel audio, and ARC (audio return channel), it's perfect if you're setting up a home theater in an RV.
- 5.9' micro HDMI (Type-D)-to-HDMI (Type-A) cable
- bandwidth up to 18 Gbps
- supports 4K/60 Hz resolution, ARC (Audio Return Channel), and multichannel audio
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # KSU70
What's in the box:
- 5.9' microHDMI-to-HDMI cable
- Declaration of Conformity
Customer reviews for JVC KSU70
Average review:1.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JVC KSU70
microHDMI-to-HDMI Cable: The JVC KSU70 is a 5.9' microHDMI-to-HDMI cable that features a male microHDMI connector (Type-D) on one end a male full-size HDMI connector (Type-A) on other end. Some smaller and compact electronic AV components are now featuring a microHDMI connector, instead of a full-size HDMI connector - including cameras, camcorders, soundbars, car receivers, and more.
- The KSU70 is high-speed 18Gbps rated and supports up to 4K/60Hz, as well as multichannel audio and ARC (audio return channel).
- This microHDMI-to-HDMI cable does not support 4K/120Hz or 8K/60Hz or eARC (enhanced audio return channel).