About the JBL Club A754
Looking like it was carved out of a block of steel, JBL's Club A754 four-channel amplifier can deliver 75 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers. Or, you can use the amp to power front speakers plus a subwoofer with up to 200 watts RMS from bridged channels. And this amp's Class D design means it won't put a huge load on your vehicle's electrical system.
Compatible with almost any system
Speaker-level inputs and signal-sensing turn-on allow this amplifier to simply integrate into almost any system, even one using the factory radio. Separate high- and low-pass filters on the front and rear channels tune the sound to perfectly fit your speakers or subs.
JBL Club A754 connection panel
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class H amp technology
- variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- bare wire to RCA adapters included for high-level input
- preamp outputs
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- dimensions: 12-1/2"W x 2"H x 7"D
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # AMPCBA754AM
What's in the box:
- 4-Channel amplifier
- Four 30A fuses (2 installed/2 spares)
- 4 Speaker wire to RCA adapters
- Four 2-1/8" screws
- Logo badge w/ adhesive backing
- Owner's manual (Eng/Span/Fren/Others)
Customer reviews for JBL Club A754
Average review:4.5 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL Club A754
Features & specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||
75 x 4 |
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||100 x 4|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||200 x 2|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||4|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Best Frequency Response||10-40kHz Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||---|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||80 dB|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||32-320 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB/octave|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||32-320 Hz|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB/octave|
|Bass Boost Frequency||N/A|
|Speaker Level Inputs||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Power Amp Configuration: The JBL Club A754 is a 4-channel amplifier that can provide:
- 75W RMS x 4 @ 4Ω
- 200W RMS x 4 @ 2Ω
- 200W x
2 @ 4Ω in bridged mode.
Note: The JBL Club A754 does not include any wiring; an 8 ga. amp wiring kit is recommended (sold separately).
Class H Design: The Club A754 is equipped with a high-performance Class H switching power supply, which is more efficient than traditional class AB power supplies. This allows the amp to run cooler and provide high output with less current draw from your vehicle's charging system.
Low Noise & Distortion: The A754 amplifier features balanced differential inputs to ensure low noise and distortion, even at high output levels. This also makes it less susceptible to line induced, radiated engine noise.
Protection Circuitry: The amp features 3-way protection, and will shut itself down in the following cases:
- Temperature: Amplifier is overheated
- Over/Under Voltage: Voltage at the +12V (Battery) terminal is less than 8.5V or more than 16V
- Short Circuit: Short circuit in speaker or speaker wire
Power/Protection LED: The amplifier features a Power/Protection LED on the input side of the unit. The Power/Protect LED lights solid when the amplifier is operating normally, and will flash when the amplifier goes into protect mode.
Compact Size: The Club A754 is housed in a compact chassis with a small footprint, allowing it to fit in more vehicles where mounting space is limited.
Hidden Control Panel: The top panel of the Club A754 can unsnap and slide off to access all of the amp's controls. A plastic trim-ring must be unsnapped from around the perimeter of the amp before the top panel can be removed.
Gain: Rotary control to match the level of the preamp input signal, with one each for front and rear channels. When using RCA preamp inputs, the Gain sensitivity has a range from 200mVrms to 2.0Vrms. When using high-level speaker inputs, the sensitivity range is from 2Vrms to 20Vrms.
Filter & Frequency: Both front and rear channels can have a crossover applied to them. A 3-way switch for each lets you select: HPF (high-pass), LPF (low-pass), or FULL (full-range). This variable 12dB per octave filter includes a Freq dial that can be set between 32Hz and 320Hz.
Turn-On Mode: Lets you select whether you are using high- or low-level input signals.
- DC: Allows the amp to power on/off with speaker-level signals.
- REM: Allows the amp to power on/off when the REM terminal gets +12V from the headunit's remote output. This should be selected when using the RCA low-level inputs.
Input Level: Working in conjunction with the Turn-On Mode, this 3-way switch lets you set the input sensitivity range:
- Lo: Set to this when using RCA low-level inputs.
- HI1 & HI2: These settings provide 2 levels of input sensitivity when using speaker-level inputs. If the amp doesn't power on when set to HI1, setting it to HI2 will allow it to be activated.
Preamp & Speaker Input: Two pairs of RCA jacks can be used for both low-level and high-level signals. If using high-level, 4 speaker wire-to-RCA adapters are provided. These feature an RCA plug on one end and 2 wire ports with set-screws on the other end, accepting up to 18 ga. speaker wire.
Preamp Outputs: A single pair of RCA jacks provides a low-level output for running to additional amps.
Speaker Output: Features set-screw terminals for connecting speaker wires; accommodating up to 10 ga. (16 ga. minimum recommended).
- +12V: Set screw terminal for power wire from battery; handles up to 4 gauge wire (8 gauge minimum recommended)
- Remote: Set screw terminal for remote turn-on lead; handles up to 10 gauge wire (18 gauge minimum recommended)
- Ground: Set screw terminal for ground; handles up to 4 gauge wire (8 gauge minimum recommended)
Fuses: 2 Slots for 30A ATC fuses (installed). Two spare 30A fuses are also provided.
The JBL Club A754 replaces these items
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms
- variable high- and low-pass filters on front and rear channels
- speaker-level and preamp inputs
9 questions already asked