About the Metra 107-GM5B
Metra 107-GM5B kit
Metra 107-GM5B kit
The Metra 107-GM5B kit lets you install a shallow-mount, double-DIN (4" tall) car stereo in your Cadillac SRX's dash opening. The package also includes brackets for mounting Pioneer's modular radios, like the DMH-C2550NEX and DMHC2500NEX receivers. With the included interface module you'll retain your vehicle's steering wheel audio controls and radio controls on the factory center control panel. You'll also keep your factory backup camera, OnStar® and Bluetooth®, warning chimes, retained accessory power (R.A.P.), balance and fade controls, and factory amplifier (if present). The module also supplies the outputs (illumination, parking brake, reverse, and speed sense) you'll need to install a navigation receiver.
The kit includes an OLED screen that replaces the screen on the factory control panel and retains the vehicle's climate controls and vehicle customization menus. The scratch-resistant matte black finish matches your Cadillac's factory dash. Please enter your vehicle information or call an Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to find out if this kit is compatible with your vehicle.
- retains steering wheel audio controls and radio controls on factory center control panel
- retains factory backup camera, OnStar, Bluetooth, warning chimes, retained accessory power (R.A.P.), balance and fade controls, aux input, and factory amplifier (if present)
- included OLED screen retains climate control and personalization features
- provides navigation outputs (illumination, parking brake, reverse, and speed sense)
- updatable via Micro B USB input
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # 107-GM5B
What's in the box:
- Radio housing
- 2 Radio brackets
- 2 Pioneer display brackets
- 2 Pioneer chassis brackets
- Radio replacement interface module
- Vehicle harness (LD-BX-GM8)
- Interface harness (LD-2NAVAMPL)
- Climate control harness (LD-SRXHVAC)
- SWC harness (LD-SWC-F3.5)
- Camera harness (LD-BACKUPCAM-2)
- Resistor harness (LD-GMOS100RPAD)
- Antenna adapter (40-EU55)
- 3 Panel-clips
- Installation Instructions
Customer reviews for Metra 107-GM5B
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Metra 107-GM5B
Vehicle Compatibility: The Metra 107-GM5B radio replacement & installation kit allows you to replace the factory radio in a 2010-2012 Cadillac SRX with an aftermarket receiver without losing important factory features and functions - all while keeping a factory look and feel.
Dash Kit: The included dash kit is designed specifically to fit most shallow mount aftermarket Double-DIN digital media receivers or a Pioneer modular digital multimedia receiver with a 6.8" touchscreen display monitor (such as the the DMH-C2550NEX / DMH-C2500NEX). The dash kit is constructed with high-quality ABS plastic using injection molding technology to ensure a superior design and fit.
- OLED Screen: The dash kit features an integrated OLED screen for climate control display and vehicle settings display. The OLED screen is a display screen only; it is not a touchscreen.
- Center Control Panel: The dash kit accommodates the factory control button panel for climate control, vehicle settings, and audio control.
Note: A compatible Pioneer modular receiver will require the CD-RGB150E extension cable (sold separately).
Radio Replacement Interface: The included radio replacement interface retains important factory features and functions such as the factory amplifier, OnStar & Bluetooth communication, RAP (Retained Accessory Power), warning chimes, steering wheel controls (SWC), and backup camera.
- OnStar & Bluetooth Compatible: The 107-GM5B is designed to retain the factory OnStar emergency services system, along with Bluetooth, that would normally be lost when your factory radio is replaced by an aftermarket head unit.
- Factory Amplifier: You'll be able to retain your vehicle's factory amplifier (if equipped) with the ability to balance and fade from your new aftermarket stereo. The 107-GM5B can also be used in Cadillac SRX models without a factory amplifier installed.
- RAP & Warning Chimes: The ignition power source of many vehicles keeps the radio on until one of the doors is opened. This feature is called the RAP (Retained Accessory Power). The 107-GM5B is designed to retain this feature.
- Steering Wheel Controls: Your vehicle's factory steering wheel controls will be retained when installation a compatible aftermarket head unit that also supports steering wheel controls.
- Backup Camera: The factory backup camera will be retained when installing a compatible aftermarket receiver with a composite video camera input and display screen.
- Aux Input: The factory Aux input is retained when installing a compatible aftemarket head unit with a rear-panel analog audio input (a stereo RCA to minijack adapter may be required and sold separately).
Outputs: The Metra 107-GM5B radio replacement & installation kit offers a +12V/10A Accessory Output and Navigation Outputs to make the installation of your new aftermarket stereo in your 2010-2012 Cadillac SRX simpler and less time consuming.
- +12V/10A Accessory Output: In many GM vehicles, there is no 12-volt accessory wire in the factory harness, which requires the installer to run an accessory wire to the fuse box or underneath the steering column when installing an aftermarket radio. The 99-3030B is designed to provide this 12V/10A switched accessory output.
- Navigation Outputs: The Metra 99-3030B provides a VSS (vehicle speed sense), Parking Brake, and a Reverse Gear output to make installing an aftermarket navigation head unit simpler and less time consuming.