About the Metra 99-7821B Dash and Wiring Kit
Keep your factory features with a new radio
Keep your factory features with a new radio
Metra's 99-7821B dash and wiring kit gives you what need to install an aftermarket single-DIN (2") or double-DIN (4") receiver in select 2016-21 Honda Civic vehicles. The kit features a 4.3" touchscreen display for climate controls and personalization features, and it includes an Axxess interface that allows you to retain your vehicle's steering wheel audio controls, factory backup and Honda LaneWatch™ cameras, as well as your retained accessory power (RAP). This kit works with amplified and non-amplified systems; factory amplifier retention requires the Axxess AXSP-HN module (sold separately).
The interface also provides the outputs (parking brake, reverse, and speed sense) you'll need to install a navigation receiver. The kit includes a dash pocket for use with single-DIN receivers. The dash panel's painted scratch-resistant matte black finish matches your factory dash. Please enter your vehicle information or call an Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to find out if this kit is compatible with your vehicle.
Note: this kit will not work with Civic LX models.
- includes 4.3" touchscreen for climate control and personalization features
- retains steering wheel audio controls
- retains factory backup camera and Honda LaneWatch camera
- provides navigation outputs (parking brake, reverse, and speed sense)
- provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- works with amplified and non-amplified systems
- factory amplifier retention requires Axxess AXSP-HN module (sold separately)
- updatable via Micro B USB input
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # 99-7821B
What's in the box:
- Radio housing with integrated touchscreen
- Radio replacement interface module
- Vehicle/Interface harness (LD-HONTOUCH)
- Camera harness
- Antenna adapter (40-HD12)
- Antenna extension cable (44-EC144)
- SWC harness (LD-SWC-F3.5)
- USB harness (AXUSB-TY4)
- 2 Brackets
- 4 Screws
- 8 Panel-clips
- Installation Instructions
Customer reviews for Metra 99-7821B Dash and Wiring Kit
Average review:3.5 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Metra 99-7821B Dash and Wiring Kit
Vehicle Compatibility: The Metra Turbo Kit 99-7812B lets you replace the factory radio in a 2016-2021 Honda Civic (excluding LX models) with an aftermarket head unit, while retaining important factory features.
|Honda||Civic (excluding LX model)||2016-2021|
Double or Single DIN Dash Kit: The included dash kit has been designed with high quality automotive grade ABS plastic to match the texture and paint of your Honda Civic's dash.. The dash kit will support installation of a single-DIN or double-DIN aftermarket head unit. Single-DIN radios will mount with the included pocket. Double-DIN radios will mount without pocket.
Integrated Climate Controls: The Metra Turbo Kit 99-7812B retains retains full functionality of your vehicle's factory climate controls and customizable vehicle settings by integrating a LCD touchscreen and soft-touch push buttons into the front-panel of the dash kit. Your vehicle's factory HVAC harnesses will plug into the rear-panel of the kit's climate control module.
Retained Factory Features: The Metra Turbo Kit 99-7812B retains the following factory features in your vehicle after you have replaced the stock radio with an aftermarket head unit.
- Factory Amplifier: The Metra Turbo Kit 99-7812B is designed for vehicles with or without amplified factory audio systems. However, vehicles with an amplified factory audio system, will also require Axxess Integrate's AXSP-HN amplifier interface adapter (sold separately).
- Steering Wheel Control: The Metra Turbo Kit 99-7812B offers built-in SWC letting you retain your vehicle's factory steering wheel controls (no additional adapter required). Your aftermarket radio must be steering wheel control ready.
- Backup & LaneWatch Cameras: The factory backup camera and LaneWatch camera are retained when installing an aftermarket receiver with a composite video camera input and display monitor.
- USB Port: The 99-7812B can retain the factory USB port when using an aftermarket head unit with a rear USB input.
- RAP (Retained Accessory Power): The 99-7812B is compatible with your vehicle's RAP (Retained Accessory Power) feature, which keeps the radio on until on of the doors is opened.
Outputs: The Metra Turbo Kit 99-7812B provides a 12V/10A accessory output and navigation outputs to make installation easier and less time consuming.
- 12V/10A Accessory Output: Since there is no 12V accessory wire in the vehicle's factory harness, the 99-7812B is designed to provide a 12V/10A switched accessory output to your new aftermarket stereo, preventing you from having to run an accessory wire to the fuse box or underneath the steering column.
- Navigation Outputs: The Metra Turbo Kit 99-7812B provides navigation outputs (VSS, Parking Brake, and Reverse) to help ease the installation process of an aftermarket navigation stereo.