About the Axxess LC-BMRC-01 Wiring Interface
This LC-BMRC-01 wiring interface from Axxess lets you replace the factory radio in select 2007-14 Mini and 2006-13 BMW vehicles without an amplified system. This interface allows you to connect the new radio to the factory wiring, while maintaining your factory warning chimes — an important safety feature. You can also use this harness in your Mini or BMW vehicle if you plan on replacing the factory amplifier. Warranty: 1 year.
Customer reviews for Axxess LC-BMRC-01 Wiring Interface
Average review:4.5 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Axxess LC-BMRC-01 Wiring Interface
BMW & Mini Radio Replacement Interface Module: The Axxess LC-BMRC-01 interface is designed to allow you to replace the factory radio of select BMW & Mini vehicles with an aftermarket head unit, while retaining many factory features that are normally lost when the factory radio is removed.
Vehicle Compatibility: The Axxess LC-BMRC-01 is compatible with the following 2006-13 BMW & 2007-2015 Mini vehicles (as of 6/10/2016).
Amplified & Non-Amplified Systems: The Axxess LC-BMRC-01 can be used in BMW and Mini vehicles with no factory amplifier, or in BMW & Mini vehicles when bypassing the factory amplifier.
Retained Factory Features: The Axxess LC-BMRC-01 retains the following factory features.
- +12V/10A Accessory Output: In many BMW & Mini vehicles, there is no 12-volt accessory wire in the factory harness, which requires the installer to run an accessory wire to the fuse box or underneath the steering column when installing an aftermarket radio. The LC-BMRC-01 is designed to provide a 12V/10A switched accessory output (red wire).
- Warning Chimes: The LC-BMRC-01 retains factory warning chimes through onboard speaker in the interface module.
- Retained Accessory Power (R.A.P.): The ignition power source of some vehicles keeps the radio on until one of the doors is opened. This feature is called the R.A.P. (retained accessory power). The LC-BMRC-01 is designed to retain this feature.
Optional Steering Wheel Control Adapter: The LC-BMRC-01 features a right-angle 3.5mm connector that lets you keep your vehicle's factory steering wheel controls via the optional Axxess Steering Wheel Control Interface (120ASWC1, sold separately), when installing an aftermarket head unit with a steering wheel control input.
Navigation Outputs: In addition, the LC-BMRC-01 provides navigation outputs (VSS, Parking Brake, and Reverse) to help ease the installation process of an aftermarket navigation radio.
Wire Code Chart:
|Red||+12 Volt Accessory|
|Yellow||+12 Volt Constant|
|White||Left Front Speaker +|
|White/Black||Left Front Speaker -|
|Gray||Right Front Speaker +|
|Gray/Black||Right Front Speaker -|
|Green||Left Rear Speaker +|
|Green/Black||Left Rear Speaker -|
|Violet||Right Rear Speaker +|
|Violet/Black||Right Rear Speaker -|
|Light Green||Parking Brake|
The Axxess LC-BMRC-01 Wiring Interface replaces these items
- lets you replace the factory radio in 2007-up Mini and 2006-up BMW vehicles without an amplified system
- retains factory warning chimes and supports RAP (Retained Accessory Power)
- offers VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor), parking brake, and reverse output for navigation receiver installation
6 questions already asked