About the T-Spec V10-AK1
Power up to specification
Power up to specification
This V10-AK1 amplifier wiring kit from T-Spec helps deliver the power you need to drive your music to the highest level. The kit includes 1/0-gauge power and ground wires, an 18-gauge turn-on lead, a 17-foot stereo patch cable, a fuse holder, and an assortment of hardware useful for your installation. T-Spec makes wiring products that meet all American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) standards for size, strand-count, resistance, and insulation quality. With T-Spec wiring, your amps and speakers will get the energy they need to give you peak performance.
Oxygen-free virgin copper
Recycled copper often contains impurities that can impair conductivity, so T-Spec uses only oxygen-free non-recycled virgin copper in all their wire to maximize signal and power flow. The high strand count and special PVC blended jacket give T-Spec wire an extraordinary flexibility, making installation easier. The power and ground wires in this kit each come with a sturdy ring terminal machine-crimped to one end, ensuring a secure contact with your car's battery and chassis ground. T-Spec even pre-installed the fuse holder (with a 250-amp fuse included) inline on the power wire, for your safety and peace of mind.
Note: This wiring kit does not include speaker wire. You will need to purchase that separately, in order to complete your amplifier installation.
- 1/0-gauge amplifier wiring kit
- 17 feet of 1/0-gauge matte pearl power cable with ring terminal
- 3 feet of 1/0-gauge matte gray ground wire with ring terminal
- 17-foot 2-channel RCA patch cable (double twisted pair for superior noise reduction)
- 17 feet of 18-gauge blue turn-on lead wire
- brass mini-ANL fuse holder with 250-amp fuse installed on power wire
- all wires made of oxygen-free non-recycled copper
- wires meet all ANSI and CEA standards
- comes with an assortment of hardware including wire ties, a firewall bushing, and various crimp-on wire terminals
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # V10-AK1
What's in the box:
- 17' Length of 1/0 AWG OFC multi-strand power wire (ring terminal installed) w/ inline ANL fuse holder and 250A ANL fuse installed
- 3' Length of 1/0 AWG OFC mulit-strand ground wire w/ ring terminal
- 17' Length of blue 18 AWG remote turn-on wire
- 17' Stereo RCA patch cable
- Two 1/0 AWG Crimp-on spade terminals
- 2 Spade terminal boots (white & black)
- One 18 AWG crimp-on spade terminal
- One 18 AWG crimp connector (red)
- 1/0 AWG firewall bushing
- Eight 6" wire ties
Customer reviews for T-Spec V10-AK1
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the T-Spec V10-AK1
Overview: This T-Spec V10-AK1 (v10-series) amplifier wiring kit contains enough power and ground wire, RCA cable, turn-on wire, and connection accessories to install a single amplifier in most vehicles. The OFC (oxygen-free copper) wire included in this kit meets CEA and ANSI specification for wire gauge, and is BC-5W marine compliant. The high strand count gives you maximum flexibility and maximum conductivity. The V10-AK1 kit is rated to 5200 watts maximum power at 14.4 volts.
Contents: This v10-series amplifier kit contains the following:
- Power Wire: 17' of 1/0 AWG OFC multi-strand wire in a matte pearl white PVC blended jacket; the wire already has the compact brass ANL fuse holder installed in-line, with a 250A ANL fuse; the battery end of the wire is terminated with a nickel-plated crimp-on ring terminal with a white boot (0.723" outer diameter and 0.33" inner diameter)
- Fuse Holder Dimensions:
- Width: 3.9"
- Height: 1.47"
- Depth: 1.70"
- Ground Wire: 3'of 1/0 AWG OFC multi-strand wire in a translucent matte brown PVC blended jacket; one end is terminated with a nickel-plated crimp-on ring terminal with a silver boot (0.723" outer diameter and 0.33" inner diameter)
- RCA Cable: 17' v10 noise-rejecting four-twist RCA cable with precision machined ends and quad-split tip
- Turn-On Wire: 17' of 18 AWG OFC remote turn-on wire in a blue jacket; neither end is terminated
- Installation Accessories:
- Two 1/0 AWG crimp-on spade terminals with white (power) and black (ground) boots for amplifier connection
- Red 18 AWG crimp-on spade terminal and red butt connector for remote turn-on wire connection
- Firewall bushing for 1/0 AWG wire
- Eight 6" Wire ties
The T-Spec V10-AK1 replaces these items