About the JL Audio Marine RCA Patch Cables
If you're installing a marine audio system on your boat, don't skimp by using regular patch cables. JL Audio designed their marine audio interconnects to deliver high-performance and long life. These patch cables are available in 3-foot, 6-foot, 12-foot, and 25-foot lengths.
The twisted-pair construction rejects noise from your boat's electrical system, while the pure copper conductors provide excellent signal transfer. The molded connector bodies and machined brass connectors provide protection against corrosion, so your signal stays strong. Warranty: 2 years.
What's in the box:
- 6' Marine stereo audio cable (with male stereo RCA connectors on each end)
Customer reviews for JL Audio Marine RCA Patch Cables
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JL Audio Marine RCA Patch Cables
Marine Stereo Audio Cable: The JL Audio XMD-WHTAIC2 marine stereo cable has been engineered specifically to resist the harshness of marine environments.
- Stannum (Tin) plated conductors and connectors engineered to withstand the harsh marine environment.
- Dual twisted-pair cable construction effectively rejects radiated noise to deep audio signals pure and clean.
- Highly flexible, small diameter cable design with polyethylene dielectric for maximum installation flexibility and reliability.
- Overmolded, sealed connector assemblies with integral strain relief system for superior reliability and connection integrity.
Notes: Available in 3', 6', 12, and 25' lengths.
2 questions already asked