About the EFX Rogue Y-Adapter
Double a connection
Double a connection
EFX's Rogue Series marine-certified RCA Y-adapter splits a signal so two devices can get the same input from a single source. This adapter is commonly used to connect the mono sub output on a car stereo to the stereo RCA patch cable that connects to your sub amp. You can also use this Y-adapter with a second one to create four channels of output from a car stereo with only one set of preamp outputs
Completely tinned oxygen-free copper stranded wires allow maximum signal flow with minimum chance for corrosion. Twisted pair construction helps keep each channel noise-free. The male RCA plug features waterproof gaskets as well as a split-tip center pin and segmented shield construction to ensure tight and dependable electrical connections. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- 7" Y-adapter (with two female RCA jacks on one end and one male RCA connector on other end)
Customer reviews for EFX Rogue Y-Adapter
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the EFX Rogue Y-Adapter
EFX Rogue Series: The Scosche EFX Rogue Series is designed for powersports and marine applications. This Y-adapter (RFF 1M2F) features two female RCA jacks and one male RCA connector.
- OFC Twisted Construction: The EFX Rogue Series uses Flux-Tinned OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) Strands for optimal signal transfer and corrosion resistance. Its twisted pair construction increases noise rejection and enhances sound quality.
- Reliable Compact Connector: The EFX Rogue Series is outfitted with a micro barrel design with integrated strain relief for convenient grip and long-term durability. The split-tip center pin and segmented shield on the connector provides maximum contact and connection reliability.
- UV & High-Temp Resistant Jacket: The EFX Rogue Series features a UV and high-temperature resistant jacket for powersports applications and marine environments. The cable can withstand up to 200-degrees Fahrenheit.
The EFX Rogue Y-Adapter replaces these items
- split tip center pin and segmented shield for maximum contact and reliability
- oxygen-free copper stranded wire ensures clean signal flow
- micro barrel RCA connectors fit in tight places