About the NavAtlas NA1BT
Bluetooth control for your NavAtlas gear
Bluetooth control for your NavAtlas gear
This NA1BT Bluetooth® 4.0 controller works with NavAtlas speakers and sound bars and gives you maximum music with minimal hassle. Just pair your Bluetooth device, stash it in a safe place, connect the controller to your amp, and use it to control all basic audio functions. With four EQ modes, you'll get the sound you like. And if you have LED-equipped NavAtlas gear, you can control the lights, too.
Rugged and versatile
This compact, IP66-rated waterproof controller is small enough to surface-mount or flush-mount, and it also comes with the hardware you need to mount it on a 1-1/2", 1-3/4", or 2" bar. The large, backlit buttons are easy to use, even when you're wearing gloves. You'll also appreciate the 3.5mm AUX input and 5-volt charging USB port.
- made for ATV, UTV, golf cart, and marine use
- works with NavAtlas speakers and sound bars
- surface-mount, flush-mount, and bar-mount hardware included
- mounts on 1-1/2", 1-3/4", or 2" bars
- 2-foot universal RCA connector included
- digital-to-digital cable sold separately
- control audio functions and LED lighting (if applicable)
- four EQ modes (low/mid/high/flat)
- built-in Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- IP66-rated waterproof
- silicone finish and large, backlit LED buttons
- inputs: 5-volt charging USB port (1-amp), 3.5mm AUX input
- outputs: RCA and digital
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # NA1BT
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth controller w/attached 6" cable terminated in a proprietary 8-pin locking connector (inline 1A mini-AGU fuse)
- 26" Power & audio cable (8-pin locking connector on one end / audio outputs along with LED remote out and power & ground inputs on other end)
- Flush-mount bracket
- Rubber bezel (installed on controller)
- Bar-mount clamp w/tensioning-lever (2 pcs.)
- 6 Rubber inserts (two each for 1.5"/1.75"/2.0")
- 2 L-brackets
- Two 20mm machine screws
- Four 1/2" screws
- Installation/owner's manual
Customer reviews for NavAtlas NA1BT
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the NavAtlas NA1BT
Overview: The NavAtlas NA1BT lets you add Bluetooth 4.0 audio playback to your ATV, UTV, or other powersports vehicle. The compact system includes a dash- or bar-mounted Bluetooth Controller that also features a 3.5mm audio input and a USB charging port.
Bluetooth: Featuring Bluetooth ver. 4.0, the NA1BT lets you stream audio from your Bluetooth-enabled iOS or Android device. The dash-mounted controller includes rubberized, all-weather controls for Power, Play/Pause, Track Forward/Back, Volume Up/Down, EQ Modes, as well as a control to activate the LED lighting on your compatible NavAtlas soundbar or speaker.
Note: Bluetooth hands-free phone calls not supported.
Aux/5VDC: The front panel includes a 3.5mm Auxiliary Input and a USB (type-A) port with an attached rubber cover for protection from the elements.
- Auxiliary Input: The 3.5mm audio input can be used to play music from most any audio playback device with an audio output connection.
- USB Charging: The USB-A (2.0) port can be used for charging your playback device while steaming Bluetooth audio or using the 3.5mm audio input. The USB port can provide 5V@1A for charging.
Note: The USB port is for charging only and does not support audio playback.
EQ Modes: The NA1BT controller provides 4 EQ Modes that can be selected - Flat, Low, Mid, and High. EQ Modes will only function while listening to Bluetooth audio playback; if using the Aux input, any audio equalization must be done from the playback device.
Wiring: A proprietary 8-pin locking connector on the rear of the NA1BT lets you connect either the supplied Universal Harness or an optional D2D cable (sold separately)
- Universal Harness: The Universal Harness includes
analog RCA audio outputs, for running to an amplifier or powered speakers,
along with a coax digital output for playback from compatible devices with a coax digital
- Power/Ground: This harness also includes power and ground wires for attaching to the vehicle's +12V switched power and chassis ground.
- LED Activation: An LED control wire lets you activate/de-activate the LED lights on your compatible NavAtlas soundbar or speaker.
- D2D & A2A Connections (Optional): The 8-pin Output on the NA1BT can also accommodate an optional D2D cable (sold separately), providing a watertight digital connection to compatible NavAtlas powered soundbars and speakers, such as the NS27A or NS35A (both sold separately).
Mounting: The NavAtlas NA1BT includes hardware for mounting the Bluetooth Controller in one of three ways:
- Roll-Bar/Cage Mount: The included bar-mount clamp, with 3 sets of rubber spacers, lets you mount the Bluetooth Controller to a roll-bar or cage-tubing 1.5", 1.75", or 2.0" in diameter. The bar-mount clamp features a quick-release tensioning lever that lets you easily mount and un-mount the NA1BT from the clamp. This also lets you rotate the Controller up to 90˚ for the optimal mounting angle. A rubber bezel helps protect the Controller from water and dirt ingress.
- Flush-Mount: A flush-mount bracket lets you install the Bluetooth Controller inside a dash or console surface for a clean look. An opening 4.35" x 3.37" will need to be cut from the mounting surface for flush-mounting the Controller.
- Surface-Mount: The NA1BT can be
surface-mounted using the flush-mount bracket and rubber bezel along with
the included 1/2" screws, mounting the Controller to the outside of a dash
Note: Flush-mounting and surface-mounting will require cutting/drilling into the mounting surface.
Controller Dimensions (w/rubber bezel, w/o mounting hardware):
- Width: 4.61"
- Height: 3.62'
- Depth: 2.31"
2 questions already asked