About the NavAtlas NS27A
A 10-speaker system for your UTV
A 10-speaker system for your UTV
Ready to take your off-road audio system to the next level? The 10-speaker NavAtlas NS27A will give you the sound you crave and the durability you demand. This rugged 27" sound bar features six 3-1/2" midrange speakers, four 1/2" horn-loaded tweeters, and a built-in 200-watt Class D amplifier, so it'll definitely be heard over all the fun you're having. Analog and digital inputs allow you to expand your system, too.
The NS27A works with a variety of NavAtlas marine radios, many of which can be connected using with their D2D digital cable. If you don't need a marine radio in your system, the NA1BT Bluetooth controller makes a great command center.
Built for the trail
Outdoor life can be tough on equipment, but this IP66-rated sound bar is built to handle it, with a UV-resistant aluminum enclosure and a waterproof wiring harness. The sturdy aluminum mounting bracket adjusts to fit 1-1/2" to 2" diameter bars, and a nifty design feature in the enclosure lets you mount it closer to the bar for a bit of extra headroom — or helmet room, maybe.
Note: For optimal audio performance, NavAtlas recommends connecting to a radio with preamp outputs that deliver 2 volts or more.
- 27" sound bar designed for ATV, golf cart, and marine use
- 6 marine-rated 3-1/2" midrange speakers
- 4 marine-rated 1/2" horn-loaded tweeters
- 200-watt Class D amplifier
- UV-coated aluminum enclosure
- built-in DSP with D-Bass Tech for outstanding low-end response
- waterproof wiring harness
- UV-resistant aluminum enclosure
- aluminum mounting bracket adjusts to fit 1-1/2" to 2" diameter bars
- internal heat dissipation system
- inputs: aux input for audio playback, digital input for connecting to another NavAtlas powered speaker
- outputs: RCA, digital (connecting cable sold separately)
- weather-resistance rating: IP66
- power handling: 200 watts
- dimensions: 27" L x 5" W x 4-1/2" H
- weight: 21 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # NS27A
What's in the box:
- Amplified soundbar
- 10' Power & ground cable (bare-ended wires on one end / proprietary locking-connector on other end)
- 10' Input cable (stereo RCA input / coax digital & LED illumination wire on one end / 8-pin locking-connector on other end)
- Fuse holder w/ inline 15A ATO fuse on looped section of power wire
- 2 Adjustable brackets
- 2 Adjustable anchors
- 2 Flush-mount clamps
- Two 1.5" clamps
- Two 1.75" clamps
- Two 2" clamps
- Four 1.5" bottom gaskets
- Two 1.5" top gaskets
- Four 1.75" bottom gaskets
- Two 1.75" top gaskets
- Four 2" bottom gaskets
- Two 2" top gaskets
- 4 Clamp gaskets
- 4 Anchors
- Ten M6x15 screws
- Eight M6x12 screws
- Two M4x12 screws
- One 5mm Allen key
- Installation/owner's manual
Customer reviews for NavAtlas NS27A
Average review:3.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the NavAtlas NS27A
Enclosure: The NavAtlas NS27A soundbar features a marine grade chassis made of heavy-duty extruded aluminum with an aluminum grille, offering maximum protection from the elements, bumps, and impacts. Built for outdoor powersports use, the NS27A carries an IP66 weatherproof rating, making it impervious to water and dirt.
Amp & Drivers: The NS27A features a built-in Class-D amplifier that can deliver up to 30% more SPL than standard amplifier technology. The 200W RMS amplifier powers the six 3.5" midrange drivers, made with polypropylene cones and rubber surrounds, and four 0.5" horn-loaded tweeter.
- Universal Audio Inputs: The NS27A includes a 10' Universal Cable consisting of a pair of
analog RCA jacks, for use with most radios and playback devices, and a coax
digital input for use with headunits that feature a coax digital output such as
NA30C (sold separately). The opposite end of the input cable consists of
a proprietary 8-pin watertight connector with locking-collar for connecting
to the soundbar Input jack.
- Note: An analog audio signal of 2V or higher is recommended for adequate volume levels.
- D2D & A2A Connections (Optional): The 8-pin Input on the soundbar can also accommodate an optional D2D cable (sold separately), providing a watertight digital connection to compatible NavAtlas source units, such as the NA1BT and NA2BT Bluetooth Controllers (both sold separately). An optional 8-pin A2A cable (sold separately) can also be used at the Input for a watertight analog audio input from a compatible NavAtlas source unit.
- Output Connection: A proprietary 8-pin Output socket is provided on the soundbar, letting you daisy-chain a second compatible NavAtlas soundbar or powered speaker using a D2D cable, when using a digital input signal, or an A2A cable when using an analog input signal. If using an A2A connection on the Input, the included Universal Audio Input cable can then be used on the Output side for daisy-chaining the analog signal to an aftermarket amplifier via the RCA connectors (coax digital connector cannot be used).
Power/Ground: The NS27A includes a 10' harness with 10 ga. Power and Ground wires for connecting to a +12V power source and chassis ground. Both sets of wires are encased in a loomed sheath and feature a watertight locking collar, providing protection from the elements. A short looped section of power wire with an inline fuse holder (15A ATO fuse installed) is included for attaching within 18" of the battery.
LED Illumination: The included 10' Universal Input Cable includes a blue 18 ga. wire for powering the built-in LED strip on the inside of the front grille. The blue wire can be connected to a switched +12V power source in the vehicle.
Mounting: The NS27A soundbar includes three different size sets of mounting clamps for attaching to roll cage tubing. Clamp sizes include: 1.5", 1.75", and 2" diameter. Rubber gaskets for each clamp size are included, ensuring a snug fit. A concave area on the rear of the soundbar, and matching brackets, allow it to be flush-mounted to cage tubing. Adjustable mounting brackets are also included that position the soundbar off of the roll cage tubing and provide multiple adjustment angles for precise aiming.