About the Garmin GT34UHD-TM
"Here fishy, fishy, fishy"
"Here fishy, fishy, fishy"
Garmin's GPS expertise has made them a leader in the marine world, and their track record continues with the GT34UHD-TM transom mount transducer. Add this handy device to your compatible ECHOMAP™ or GPSMAP® chartplotter for accurate readings on where those elusive fish can be found around your boat. This transducer features three arrays, including a downward-facing element, for wide coverage.
Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning
When you're on the water, getting great images in a hurry can mean the difference between a successful fishing trip and a huge waste of time. The GT34UHD-TM's ClearVü scanning provides image clarity of fish below your boat at depths up to 200 feet, thanks to its powerful downward-facing element. And its SideVü scanning elements can reach up to 125 feet in either direction around your boat at a depth of 30 feet, for easy scouting of your preferred fishing spots. You'll get depth and temperature readings for a more complete picture of your quarry.
The GT34UHD-TM transducer includes a transom mount and a trolling motor mount so you can put it in a convenient spot on your boat.
- marine sonar transducer with 20' 12-pin cable
- transom mount and trolling motor mount included
- equipped with both Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü sonar:
- 200-foot range below your boat
- 125-foot range to either side of your boat (250-foot max) at 30-foot depth
- ClearVü beamwidth: 0.76° x 46° at 800 kHz
- SideVü beamwidth: 0.44° x 55° at 1,200 kHz
- depth and temperature readings
- compatible with many Garmin ECHOMAP and GPSMAP chartplotters
- power: 500 watts
- 0°-70° degree transom angle supported
- dimensions: 1-9/16"W x 1-1/4"H x 7-13/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # 010-12776-00
What's in the box:
- GT34UHD-TM ClearVü/SideVü transducer with attached 20' cable (12-pin orange plug)
- Transducer transom mount
- Seven M4 x 8mm screws
- Seven 4mm star washers
- Transducer mounting bracket
- M4.5 x 43mm bolt
- Rubber flat washer
- Silver flat washer
- M4.5 Nylock Nut
- M4.5 x 20mm mounting screws
- Trolling Motor Mount
- Metal hose clamp
- 4 Plastic cable ties (5.5" length)
- Cable entry cover
- 2 Cable clamps
- Four M4 x 12mm screws
- Threaded collar
- Gasket for threaded collar (red)
- Transducer Transom/Trolling Motor Mount Installation Instructions
- Transducer Transom Mount Template
- Threaded collar instructions
Customer reviews for Garmin GT34UHD-TM
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Garmin GT34UHD-TM
Overview: The 500-watt Garmin GT34UHD-TM Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar transducer provides high resolution ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar images with remarkably clear target separation and definition. You can view incredibly detailed images of fish and structure up to 200' below your boat with 800kHz ClearVü sonar. The 1200kHz SideVü sonar gives you views out to 125' to each side (250' total) at a maximum depth of 30 feet. It also transmits depth and temperature data to your display. The GT34UHD-TM comes with both transom and trolling motor mounts, and has a 20' attached cable with a 12-pin connector.
CHIRP Sonar: Compared to standard sonar, which sends one frequency at a time, CHIRP (Compressed High-Intensity Radiated Pulse) sends a continuous sweep of frequencies within a range from low to high. As a result, CHIRP sonar creates much greater target separation and crisper fish arches. Traditional sonar transducers emit a conical beam, while ClearVü sonar casts two narrow beams, similar to that of a copying machine.
Compatible Devices: The GT34UHD-TM transducer plugs directly into the following GPSMAP or ECHOMAP Ultra Series chartplotters:
- ECHOMAP UHD: 72sv, 73sv, 74sv, 75sv, 92sv, 93sv, 94sv, 95sv, 102sv, 106sv, 122sv, 126sv
- GPSMAP: 8410xsv, 8412xsv, 8416xsv, 8610xsv, 8612xsv, 8616xsv
Note: With Garmin's GCV 20 black box (sold separately), you can use the transducer with other compatible chartplotters.
- Frequencies Supported:
- Ultra High-definition ClearVü: 800 kHz (760-880 kHz)
- Ultra High-definition SideVü: 1200 kHz (1080-1170 kHz)
- Transmit Power: 500 watts (RMS)
- ClearVü: 0.76° x 46° @ 800 kHz
- SideVü: 0.44° x 55° @ 1200 kHz
- Maximum Depth:
- Ultra High-Definition ClearVü: 200 feet
- Ultra High-Definition SideVü: 125 feet to each side (250 feet total) at a maximum of 30 feet
- Supported Deadrise/Transom Angles: 0° to 70° transom
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 122°F
- Storage Temperature Range: -40° to 158°F