About the Ring Solar Panel (USB-C)
Do you enjoy changing batteries? I sure don't, especially when it involves climbing a ladder. With this Ring Solar Panel and a few hours of direct sunlight per day, you'll never have to change or charge the battery pack on your Ring Spotlight Cam Plus or Spotlight Cam Pro again. This 4W panel can also power Ring's Stick Up Cam (2nd and 3rd Generation) and Spotlight Cam Battery when connected with the included adapter. The adjustable mounting bracket has built-in cable management for a streamlined installation.
- 4W solar panel keeps batteries charged on compatible Ring cameras
- supports up to 40 motion events per day
- built-in USB-C connector works with Ring Spotlight Cam Pro or Spotlight Cam Plus
- also compatible with Stick Up Cam (2nd and 3rd Generation) and Spotlight Cam Battery
- must be connected with included USB-C to barrel plug adapter
- requires a few hours of direct sunlight per day
- adjustable mounting bracket included
- built-in cable management for tidy installation
- 6-3/4"W x 8-1/8"H x 1/2"D
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # B0B27JY45L
What's in the box:
- Solar panel (White) with 80" pigtail (USB-C plug)
- Adjustable mounting bracket (white)
- 4" Adapter cable (female USB-C on one end and male barrel connector on other end)
- 3 Bracket mounting screws (length 1")
- 3 Plastic wall anchors
- 5 Plastic wire clips
- 5 Wire clip mounting screws
- 5 Plastic wall anchors
- Setup Guide
Customer reviews for Ring Solar Panel (USB-C)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Ring Solar Panel (USB-C)
Overview: The Ring Solar Panel (USB-C) is designed to keep the battery in your Ring camera charged longer. It features improved solar technology which provides up to 60% faster charging, compared to the previous generation solar charger. The panel has an 80" output cable with a USB-C terminal, which plugs directly into any Ring USB-C-equipped security camera. It also comes with a USB-C-to-DC barrel plug to adapt to Ring cameras with a DC barrel input. The Solar Panel (USB-C) has an adjustable mounting bracket that lets you rotate and tilt the panel for maximum sunlight exposure. Cable clips and mounting hardware are included. Dimensions: Width 6.631", Height 8.062", Depth 0.636"; Weight 15 ounces.
Solar Powered Charging: The Ring Solar Panel (USB-C) features ten built-in solar panels with a total power rating of 4W at 5V DC. With a minimum of 2-3 hours of direct sunlight, the panel should provide enough charge to your camera for up to 40 events per day.
Compatibility: The Ring Solar Panel (USB-C) supports the following Ring cameras:
- USB-C Input: Spotlight Cam Plus, Spotlight Cam Pro
- With USB-C to Barrel Plug Adapter: Stick Up Cam Battery (2nd and 3rd Generation), Stick Up Cam Solar (2nd and 3rd Generation), Spotlight Cam Battery, Spotlight Cam Solar.
Mounting Bracket: The Solar Panel (USB-C) comes with a mounting bracket that adjusts to give you the best possible angle for maximum solar exposure. The mount rotates 360° and tilts 180° when mounted horizontally.
Installation: The Ring Solar Panel (USB-C) installs to most flat surfaces. Self-tapping screws are included for mounting the charger to an external wall. Wall anchors (included) are required if you are mounting the charger to a hard surface, such as brick or stucco. The back of the bracket has built-in cable management for wrapping excess cable. Five screw-down clips are provided for securing the cable from the solar panel to the camera.