About the Shure BLX1
Made for movement
Made for movement
Shure engineered this BLX1 bodypack transmitter to set you free onstage. A member of their BLX family of wireless systems, this transmitter features an ergonomic, lightweight design that won't interfere with your movements. The BLX1 has a TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones (sold separately). Its operating range is up to 300 feet, and it runs for 14 hours on two AA batteries. Long life, light weight, and ease of use — that's the sign of Shure quality.
It's simple to set up the BLX1's transmitter and the BLX receiver (not included). Press the Group button on one receiver channel and it scans for the clearest group and channel. Then just set the transmitter to the same group and channel settings. You can run up to 12 systems simultaneously depending on channel availability and RF environment.
- wireless transmitter
- maximum operating range: 300 feet
- operates up to 14 hours on 2 AA batteries
- lockable transmitter controls
- 542-572 MHz (Band H10)
- frequency range: 50-15,000 Hz
- dimensions: 4.33" L x 2.52" W x 0.83" D
- weight: 2.6 oz
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # BLX1=-H10
What's in the box:
- BLX1 bodypack transmitter (H10 frequency band)
- 2 AA batteries
- Warranty sheet
Customer reviews for Shure BLX1
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Shure BLX1
Overview: The Shure BLX1 bodypack wireless transmitter features a lightweight, ergonomic design with adjustable gain control. The BLX1 is powered by 2 "AA" alkaline batteries (included), which provide approximately 14 hours of battery life. The BLX1 has independent group and channel buttons for easy setup. The transmitter operates on the H10 frequency band (542-572 MHz), with an operating range of 300 feet. The transmitter has a convenient clip for attaching it to a belt or pocket. The BLX1 has a 4-pin TQG connection for connecting one of the following Shure microphones or cables:
- Lavalier Microphone: For speakers, teachers, instructors, clergy, or presenters, you can connect a Shure lavalier microphone (such as the CVL, WL93, or WL185).
- Headset Microphone: You can connect a headset microphone, such as the PGA31, SM31FH, or SM35, for use by vocalists, presenters, speakers, aerobics instructors, or drummers. The tiny MX153 earset microphone is also a good option for spoken word applications.
- Instrument Microphone: The Beta 98H/C has a clip for attaching the microphone to your brass, woodwind, or percussion instrument. The flexible gooseneck lets you position the mic exactly where you want it.
- Guitar Cable: The WA302 guitar cable turns your guitar or bass into a wireless instrument. The cable has a 1/4" plug on one end and the TA4F 4-pin plug on the other end.
- Wireless Frequency Response: Up to 50Hz - 15 kHz (dependent upon the attached microphone)
- Gain Adjustment Range: 26dB
- RF Output Power: 10mW, typical
- Dimensions: Width 2.52", Height 4.33", Depth 0.83" Antenna Length 4"
- Weight: 2.6 ounces