About the Shure UA221
Combine and conquer
Shure's U221A kit includes two UA221 adapters, four coaxial cables, and mounting hardware. The U221A passive antenna splitter sends an incoming signal to two outputs, or combines two incoming signals to one output.
- two antenna adapters
- supplies signal from one antenna to two receivers
- connects the antennas of two wireless systems for better coverage
- includes coaxial cables and mounting hardware
- splits one input into two outputs or two inputs into one output
- passive (non-amplified) design
- dimensions: 2.52"H x 1.89"W x 0.87"D
- weight: 1.6 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # UA221
What's in the box:
- Passive antenna splitter
- Four 2' antenna cables
- 2 BNC Bulkhead adapters
- 2 Lock-washers
- 2 Nuts
- 2 BNC Male-to-male adapters
Customer reviews for Shure UA221
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Shure UA221
Overview: The Shure UA221 Passive Antenna Splitter is a bi-directional splitter/combiner that lets you split your incoming RF antenna signal into two outgoing RF signals. The UA221 can also be used to combine two incoming RF signals into one outgoing RF signal. The splitter/combiner features BNC connectors on the input and outputs.
Compatibility: The Shure UA221 Passive Antenna Splitter is designed for use with Shure Wireless Microphone Systems, Shure 1/2-wave or directional antennas, and Shure 50Ω low-loss antenna cables (all sold separately).
Frequency Range: The UA221 has a frequency range of 10 MHz to 1000 MHz.
Note: The Shure UA221 will not pass DC power through it.