About the Atlona HDBaseT™ HDVS-150-KIT
Send 4K video to another room without a long HDMI cable
Send 4K video to another room without a long HDMI cable
The Atlona HDVS-150-KIT is a great choice for sending an HD or Ultra HD video signal across a long distance. This package includes a transmitter and a receiver unit, which together send audio and video from one point to another through CAT-6 Ethernet cable.
These units support HDCP 1.4 and HDR-encoded content. They're ideal for connecting an A/V receiver to an overhead projector or wall-mounted TV without using an ultra-long HDMI cable.
Flexible selection and control
This transmitter module features 2 HDMI inputs, along with a VGA video input and corresponding 3.5mm (1/8") audio input. Flexible control options come courtesy of front-panel buttons, or with optional third-party controllers via RS-232.
Important note: This system uses an older version of digital copy protection (HDCP 1.4) — newer commercial content sources may not play through these units.
- audio/video signal extender system
- send audio and video over long distances through CAT-6 Ethernet cable
- includes an HDMI-to-CAT-6 transmitter and a CAT-6-to-HDMI receiver
- supports 1080p and 4K Ultra HD video transmission
- 1080p up to 70 meters/230 feet
- 4K up to 40 meters/130 feet
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Important note: This system uses an older version of digital copy protection (HDCP 1.4) — newer commercial content sources may not play through this unit
- supports HDR-encoded content
- supports stereo PCM audio signals
- LED indicators for power, signal status, and more
- supports third-party controllers via RS-232
- manages EDID communications ("HDMI handshake") between your sources and your display
- two pairs of mounting brackets included (one pair for each unit)
- rear-panel mini-B USB port for updating the unit's firmware
- AC power supply included for the receiver
- the receiver provides power for the transmitter via Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- eliminates the need for a separate AC power connection to the transmitter
- transmitter: 5"W x 1-1/2"H x 4-1/4"D
- receiver: 4-7/8"W x 1-1/8"H x 5"D (incl. power cord)
- warranty: 10 years
- MFR # AT-HDVS-150-KIT
What's in the box:
- 1 HDVS-150-TX Module
- 1 HDVS-150-RX Module
- AC Power supply w/ attached 46" cable (48VDC/83mA output)
- 73" AC Power cord (IEC 3-pin)
- 2 TX Mounting brackets
- 2 RX Mounting brackets
- Two 2-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connectors (orange)
- One 3-pin Euroblock connector (green)
- One 5-pin Euroblock connector (green)
- RX User manual
- TX User manual
- Technical Support information
- PoE Warning card
Customer reviews for Atlona HDBaseT™ HDVS-150-KIT
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Atlona HDBaseT™ HDVS-150-KIT
Overview: The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-KIT is an HDBaseT extender kit that features an AT-HDVS-150-TX 3x1 switcher/transmitter, and an AT-HDVS-150-RX receiver and HD scaler that let you transmit uncompressed, ultra-high-definition video (up to 4K) and audio up to 230 feet via HDBaseT signal extension using CAT5e, CAT6, or CAT7 cable (sold separately).
- AT-HDVS-150-TX (Transmitter): The Transmitter module features 2
HDMI inputs and 1 VGA video input with a corresponding 3.5mm (1/8") audio
input. It's designed to be discreetly placed in a lectern or podium, or
installed below a boardroom conference table for easy connection to laptops
and other video sources. A single Ethernet connection to the Receiver unit
is used to transmit signal and control information. The VGA input includes a
3.5mm audio input jack for sound. The Transmitter will only pass sound from
the Audio In if a video signal is also present on the VGA input.
- PoE: The Receiver also provides power for the Transmitter via Power over Ethernet (PoE), eliminating the need for a separate power connection to the Transmitter. A 2-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector is provided for an optional +48V power supply (sold separately), if not powering through the Ethernet connection.
- Auto-Switching: The Transmitter will automatically select an input source based on detection of the 5 volt Hot Plug Detect (HDP) signal when the unit is powered on. A front-panel Input Select button lets you override the auto-switching feature when more than one active source is connected.
- AT-HDVS-150-RX (Receiver): The Receiver unit is designed to be
mounted to the back of a TV, display, or on top of a projector. An HDMI
output provides the signal to the connected display, while connection to the
Transmitter is through CAT5e, CAT6, or CAT7 cable (sold separately),
receiving video and audio signals while providing power for the Transmitter.
- HD Scaler: The Receiver features advanced scaling capabilities including image adjustment and the ability to automatically match incoming video signals with the display's native resolution. Video signals can be scaled up to 1080p/60Hz @1920x1200. PC sources can have the resolution set from 800x600 to 1920x1200.
- Audio De-Embedding: The Receiver can provide a 2-channel, analog audio output (line-level) via a 5-pin Euroblock connector, for connection to an outboard amplifier or powered speakers.
RS-232 Display Control: The AT-HDVS-150-KIT can provide control information by connecting the RS-232 port to the display's RS-232 port. This lets you power a connected display on and off using RS-232 commands when a connected source is activated or deactivated. After downloading the Control Software found here, you can use the on-screen setup to configure input switching, image adjustment, resolution settings, and more.
EDID: The AT-HDVS-150-KIT manages EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) communications from the source to the display, ensuring the best video resolution and audio format is provided.
HDCP Management: The AT-HDVS-150-KIT's HDCP compliancy can be disengaged through the on-screen menu or control software, letting non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays and teleconferencing systems. Protected content is not transmitted.
Firmware Update: Front-panel mini-B USB ports on both units can be used for updating the firmware.
Mounting: The Receiver module includes built-in mounting tabs for installing it to the rear-panel of a TV or display screen, or on top of a projector. The Transmitter includes brackets for mounting inside a podium or lectern, or to the underside of a conference table.
Power: An AC power supply, with +48VDC/83mA output, is provided for connection to the Receiver module. This also provides power to the Transmitter through the connected Ethernet cable (PoE). A 2-pin Euroblock power port on the Transmitter lets you use an optional power supply instead of PoE.
- Note: Never connect Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports on one device to non-powered Ethernet ports on other devices or damage may occur. PoE ports are designated BLUE, all other color Ethernet ports are non-PoE.
- Video: 4096x2160 @24/25/30/50/60Hz, 3840x2160 @24/25/30/50/60Hz, 2048x1080p, 1080p @23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i @50/59.94/60Hz, 720p @50/59.94/60Hz, 576p, 576i, 480p, and 480i
- VESA: 2560x2048, 2560x1600, 2048x1536, 1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1600x900, 1440x900, 1400x1050, 1366x768, 1360x768, 1280x1024, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1152x768, 1024x768, 800x600, and 640x480
- Color Space: YUV, RGB
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Color Depth: 8-Bit, 10-bit, and 12-bit
- HDR: HDR10 and Dolby Vision @60Hz.
- Analog In: 2Ch
- HDMI In & HDBaseT Out: 2Ch (PCM)
- Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz
- Bit Rate: Up to 24-bit
- Cable Distances:
- CAT5e/6 @4K: Up to 115'
- CAT6a/7 @4K: Up to 130'
- CAT5e/6 @1080p: Up to 197'
- CAT6a/7 @1080p: Up to 230'
- HDMI In/Out @4K: Up to 15'
- HDMI In/Out @1080p: Up to 30'
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- HDCP: 1.4 Compliant
- CEC: No
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F to 122˚F
- Power Consumption: 18.7W
- Power Supply:
- Input: 100-240VAC @50/60Hz
- Output: +48VDC/83mA
- Transmitter: Width = 5.0", Height = 1.50", Depth = 4.250"
- Receiver: Width = 4.875", Height = 1.125", Depth = 5.0" (incl. power cord)
- Weight: 5.16 lbs. (Total)