About the Yak Power YP-RP5R Power Panel
Control up to five accessories
Control up to five accessories
Yak Power's YP-RP5R Power Panel switching system makes it easy to control your kayak's 12-volt electronics. It features five switched outlets, so you can connect and control a fish finder, a phone charger, a bait well pump, LED lighting, or most any other 12-volt accessory you need for your outdoor adventures.
Know what's on and off
You can control each accessory using individual buttons on the control panel. Each button turns red when it's on, so you'll instantly see what's in use. There's also a handy Master Power switch, which can be very helpful when it comes to managing power consumption.
The Power Panel uses all Yak Power plug-and-play connectors, so you can add and set up accessories with ease. It plugs directly into the Power Pack battery box or Battery Terminal Pig Tails without cutting or splicing.
- five outlets for your 12-volt accessories
- control each accessory through the control panel
- master power switch
- works with a variety of Yak-Power products
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # YP-RP5R
What's in the box:
- Wired controller (attached 16" cable)
- Relay module (five attached 8" SAE cables and one attached 20" SAE cable)
Customer reviews for Yak Power YP-RP5R Power Panel
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Yak Power YP-RP5R Power Panel
Power Panel: The Yak Power YP-RP5R Power Panel switching system is an electronics control system designed to make it quick and easy for you to add and control 12-volt electronics on your kayak - it consists of a wired controller and relay module. With 5 switched outlets (15A total maximum load), you can connect your fish finder, bait well pump, LED lighting, phone charger, and any other 12-volt accessory you need out on the water. All accessories are connected and controlled independently using individual buttons on the control panel. Each button turns Red when it is activated making it easy to see which buttons are in use. The master power switch also allows you to completely power up-down the entire system with the press of a button to minimize your power consumption while out on the water.
Compatible Accessories: The Power Panel switching system uses all Yak-Power plug-and-play connectors making it easy to configure and add accessories. It plugs directly into the Yak Power Pack Battery Box (YP-BBK) or Battery Terminal Pig Tails (YP-BTP12 or YP-BTP96) - all sold separately. You can also add the Yak Power Waterproof Remote Control Kit (YP-RP5-RFM - sold separately) for wireless RF control of your connected 12-volt accessories. No cutting or splicing is required. Always make sure the Yak Power plug-and-play accessories are completely pushed together when connecting the system together.
- All Yak Power plug-and-play accessories are specifically designed to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire Yak-Power system. Use of other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into the Yak-Power system may cause damage to the system or to the accessories connected to the system and void your warranty.
- All SAE connectors are not exactly alike. Yak Power uses our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting connectors with larger gauge real copper wire to insure a quality, weatherproof, and reliable connection.
- Always pay attention to the actual wire colors of all Yak-Power accessory cables to insure that the Red (+) wire is always connecting to the Red (+) wire on the connector into which it is being plugged.
Controls: The wired controller is equipped with six backlit push-buttons - Power, 1, 2, B, M, S.
- Power: Turns on/off all power to the switching system. When activated keypad icons are backlit with a white light.
- 1: When pressed, this button will activate pigtail 1 and turn red.
- 2: When pressed, this button will activate pigtail 2 and turn red.
- B: When pressed, this button will activate pigtail B (Bow) and turn red.
- M: When pressed, this button will activate pigtail M (Midship) and turn red.
- S: When pressed, this button will activate pigtail S (Stern) and turn red.
- Wired Controller: 2.5" (diameter) x 1.25" (depth)
- Relay Module: 3.625" (width) x 1.0625" (height) x 4.75" (depth)
1 question already asked