About the Simplified MFG EXeARC1
Send 4K video across long distances
Send 4K video across long distances
The Simplified MFG EXeARC1 extender system lets you send an HD or Ultra HD video signal across a long distance. This package includes a transmitter and a receiver unit, which together send audio and video from one point to another through CAT-6 Ethernet cable.
Ideal for a projector or wall-mounted TV
These eARC-equipped units support HDCP 2.2, the copy protection system used with 4K content. They can also pass HDR (High Dynamic Range) encoded content for state-of-the-art picture quality.
This system is ideal for connecting an A/V receiver to an overhead projector or wall-mounted TV without using an ultra-long HDMI cable.
- audio/video signal extender system
- send audio and video over long distances through CAT-6 Ethernet cable
- includes an HDMI-to-CAT-6 transmitter and a CAT-6-to-HDMI receiver
- supports 1080p and 4K Ultra HD video transmission up to 50 meters/164 feet
- HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0b compliant
- supports HDR-encoded content
- supports a broad range of audio formats, including stereo PCM, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS:X™
- supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) and eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel)
- eARC receives uncompressed surround sound signals including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X via the HDMI connection with your compatible TV
Power and connections:
- bi-directional IR pass-through for relaying remote control commands
- supports third-party controllers via RS-232 (Phoenix-style connectors)
- included AC power supply can be used with either unit
- the receiver provides power for the transmitter via Power over Ethernet (PoE), or vice versa
- eliminates the need for a separate AC power connection at both locations
Dimensions and warranty:
- 6"W x 13/16"H x 4-3/16"D (each)
- weight: 15 oz. (each)
- warranty: 3 years
- MFR # EXEARC1
What's in the box:
- 1 Transmitter module
- 1 Receiver module
- AC Power supply w/attached 59" DC cord (24VDC/1A output)
- N. American outlet adapter
- Two 3-pin Euroblock connectors
- Two IR receivers w/attached 57" cable (terminated in a 3.5mm TRS plug)
- 2 Adhesive pads for IR Receivers
- Two IR blasters w/adhesive backing and attached 59" cable (terminated in a 3.5mm TS plug)
- 4 Mounting brackets
- 8 Mounting screws
- User Manual
Customer reviews for Simplified MFG EXeARC1
Average review:3.5 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Simplified MFG EXeARC1
Overview: The Simplified MFG EXeARC1 HDMI extender features an HDMI Transmitter (TX) and Receiver (RX) module that lets you extend 4K HDMI signals up to 164' while supporting ARC and eARC via a CAT5e or CAT6 connection (sold separately).
Supported Video Resolutions: The EXeARC1 HDMI extender is HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, and DVI 1.0 compliant, making it capable of passing most any type of video signal. It supports 18Gbps bandwidth for HDR 8/10/10+ and Dolby Vision transmission. Supported video formats and resolutions include:
- 4K/2K@50/60Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 4:2:0)
Color Space: (RGB/YCbCr) 4:4:4 & 4:2:2, (YUV) 4:2:0
- 8/10/12-Bit: 1080p@60Hz
- 8-Bit: 4K@60Hz
HDMI/HDCP: The EXeARC1 HDMI extender is HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant, making it capable of passing most any type of video signal.
Transmission Distance: Up to 164' (50M).
Connections: The EXeARC1 Transmitter includes an HDMI In for connecting a playback device such as a DVD or Blu-ray player. An HDMI Audio Out on the Transmitter provides the ARC/eARC audio return signal. When the ARC/eARC function is turned on (via the 2 Mode switches), the Audio Out outputs the audio returned from the HDMI Out of the Receiver module. When ARC/eARC is turned off, the HDMI Audio Out passes the audio extracted from the HDMI In port on the Transmitter. The HDMI Receiver includes a single HDMI Out for connection to a TV or monitor. Signal transmission between the Transmitter and the Receiver is made using CAT5e or CAT6 cable (sold separately) connected to each module's HDBaseT port.
Supported Audio Formats:
- HDMI Out (Receiver): PCM 2.0, DTS 5.1, and Dolby 5.1 - all at 32kHz, 44.1kHz, or 48kHz.
- HDMI Audio Out (Transmitter): LPCM, Dolby Digital/Plus/EX, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-EX, DTS-96/24, DTS High Res, DTS-HD Master Audio, and DSD.
- IR: The Simplified MFG EXeARC1 supports bi-directional infrared control signals, letting you send IR signals over CAT5e or CAT6 cable to control devices on both ends of the system. 3.5mm IR In and IR Out jacks on both the Transmitter and Receiver let you use the two included IR Receivers and IR Blasters for controlling a connected playback device on the Transmitter and a TV or monitor connected to the Receiver.
- RS-232: Both the EXeARC1 Transmitter and Receiver modules include a 3-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector for bi-directional RS-232 commands, letting you connect an optional third-party RS-232 controller to either module and control a connected device on the opposite end.
PoE: The EXeARC1 Transmitter and Receiver include 24VDC power inputs for connecting the included AC power supply (24VDC/1A output). Only one module, Transmitter or Receiver, will require a power connection and will supply power to the other module via PoE (Power over Ethernet) through the connected CAT6/6a cable.
Service Port: The Simplified MFG EXeARC1 Transmitter and Receiver both include a front-panel micro-B USB Service Port for updating the firmware.
1 question already asked