About the Anker 760 Expansion Battery
Double your backup power
Don't run out of juice in the middle of your outdoor adventure! Add the 760 expansion battery to the PowerHouse 767 to extend your trip or outlast that extra-long power outage. The 760 Expansion Battery is just as durable as the PowerHouse 767, thanks to a rugged, drop-proof unibody design. Plus, you'll be able to monitor battery health and power levels with the Anker app. You can expect an industry-leading 10-year lifespan from the Lithium-Iron-Phosphate battery, even with daily use.
- 2048Wh expansion battery for the Anker PowerHouse 767 power station
- doubles the battery capacity of the PowerHouse 767 to 4096Wh
- recharges while connected to the PowerHouse 767
- power a 360W refrigerator for 21 hours or charge a laptop 56 times
- drop-proof unibody design
- ventilation grille for better heat dissipation
- smart temperature control system
- control via the Anker mobile app when connected to the PowerHouse 767
- 10-year lifespan, even with daily use
- 17-1/2"W × 10-1/2"H × 9-15/16"D
- 45.6 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- MFR # ANP-A1780111-85
What's in the box:
- Expansion battery
- 28" Connection cable
- User manual (En/ Sp/ Fr/ Others)
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Customer reviews for Anker 760 Expansion Battery
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Anker 760 Expansion Battery
Overview: The Anker 760 Portable Power Station Expansion Battery is a 2048Wh rechargeable expansion battery for the Anker 767 Portable Power Station (sold separately). When combined with the 767 Portable Power Station, the two connected batteries can provide an impressive 4096Wh of portable power. The 760 Portable Power Station Expansion Battery features a heavy-duty unibody design, for outdoor durability, and electronic components that are designed for a 50,000-hour lifespan (up to 3000 charge cycles), letting you power your devices every day for up to 10 years.
Note: The Anker 760 Portable Power Station Expansion Battery is not a stand-alone device and must be connected to an Anker 767 Portable Power Station for charging and discharging.
Mounting & Connection: The 760 Expansion Battery is designed to sit on top of a 767 Portable Power Supply and attaches to it via the included 28" 4-conductor cable, electrically linking the two together.
Control & Indicators: A large push-button on one side of the expansion battery is used to power it On/Off. An 8-segment LED light wheel around the Power button will show the remaining power available and will flash in sequence while recharging.
- Capacity: 2048Wh (@51.2VDC
- Expansion Battery Port Input: 40A maximum
- Expansion Battery Port Output: 80A maximum
- Discharging Temperature: -4° F to 104° F
- Charging Temperature: 32° F to 104° F
- Dimensions: Width: 17.50", Height: 10.50", Depth: 9.38"
- Weight: 45.6 lbs.