About the Anker PowerHouse 767
A deep and ready reserve of power
A deep and ready reserve of power
Disaster preparedness is a concern of mine, so naturally, I'm interested in how I'm going to keep my food from spoiling and my devices charged during a power outage. But that's not the only scenario you can use the Anker PowerHouse 767 for. In addition to running your home appliances, this versatile power station is also well-suited for using at a job site or a campground.
With its high-capacity battery, you'll have plenty of power to run your mini-fridge, Wi-Fi router, or power tools, along with charging your phones, laptops, or drones for up to three days. It even has a dedicated outlet to connect a recreational vehicle for powering all the comforts of your home-away-from-home.
Multiple charge and power options
When it comes to charging the built-in battery, you've got options. Use the included adapter to take AC power from a wall socket, or plug into your vehicle's 12-volt power port (a.k.a. "cigarette lighter" port). The most earth-friendly way to charge the PowerHouse 767 is to connect one or more solar panels. You can connect up to five of Anker's 531 panels with the solar charging cable that's included with the 767 for full charging capability. The battery will be at 100% in about 2.5 hours.
You get lots of connections for powering and charging devices. Four AC outlets connect your essential appliances, so brew your coffee and microwave your day-old donuts at the same time. You still have outlets for an LED lamp or two. Two USB-C fast charging ports and three USB-A ports keep your phones and laptops charged, while two 12-volt DC power ports keep your GPS and radar detector operating if you're on the move.
Conserve battery life and protect your electronics
The 767 has a power-saving mode that will turn off your unused outlets or ports once your device is charged. You can turn that mode off if you're using a CPAP or doing time-lapse photography. Download the Anker app to connect, control, monitor, and update all your Anker smart devices. And to protect sensitive electronics, you can use the power station as an Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS).
Convenience features on the PowerHouse 767 include a digital LED display that shows battery capacity, current input and output status, temperature alerts, and estimated recharge time. If you need extra light, there's a warm-tone LED light that doubles as an emergency S.O.S. signal.
Go ahead, rough it up
Take this power station practically anywhere since it's equipped with rugged wheels and a retractable handle for easy overland transport. Its unibody design is UV-resistant, flame-retardant, and impact-resistant, so you can add a little "glamping" to your backcountry adventures. Plus the lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery has a longer lifespan than previous batteries with older lithium-ion technology. You'll get up to 10 years of reliable performance, even with daily use.
- Featured in our article: Best emergency preparedness gear for 2024
- 2,300-watt power station for essential devices and small appliances
- high-capacity 2048Wh watt-hour rechargeable lithium iron phosphate battery
- expandable to 4096Wh with optional PowerHouse 760 Expansion Battery (sold separately)
- industry-leading 10-year battery life, even with daily use
- can power and charge up to 12 devices at one time
- can charge an iPhone® four times a day for three days or a drone once a day for three days
- power high-wattage appliances up to 2,400 watts at once
- can operate a Wi-Fi router for 3 days or an electric chainsaw for 1.3 hours
- fully charge with five optional Anker 531 Solar Panels (sold separately)
- recharge via the included AC power adapter or from a car with the included DC 12V barrel connector
- fast charging from AC power with HyperFlash technology
- built-in warm tone LED lighting with three brightness levels
- light can be set to S.O.S. mode for emergencies
- digital LED display shows battery capacity, current input and output status, temperature alerts, and estimated recharge time
- selectable power-saving mode turns off the power station after devices are charged
- do not use with CPAP in power saving mode
- can be used as an Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) with a switchover time under 20 milliseconds for your sensitive electronics
- supports pass-through charging while connected via a vehicle output or AC outlet
- durable wheels and a retractable handle for easy transport to your site
- Anker Smart App connects, controls, monitors, and updates your Anker smart devices
- two 100-watt USB-C ports
- three USB-A ports (5V/2.4A max per port)
- four 120-volt AC outlets (2,400W max)
- two DC barrel connector and 12V "cigarette lighter" outlets (12VDC/10A)
- TT-30R output for RVs
- 1,440-watt max DC input (11-28V/10A)
Dimensions and warranty:
- 20-3/4"W x 15-5/8"H x 10"D
- weight: 67.2 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- MFR # ANP-A1780111
What's in the box:
- Portable power station
- 4' AC Power cord (IEC 3-prong)
- 10' Car charging cable (inline 20A AGU fuse)
- 19" Solar charging cable (5 inputs & 1 output)
- Zippered nylon accessory bag
- User manual
Customer reviews for Anker PowerHouse 767
Average review:4.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Anker PowerHouse 767
Overview: The Anker 767 Portable Power Station features long-lasting, rechargeable Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) internal batteries that can provide up to 2400 watts of power to 12 output ports simultaneously.
Internal Battery: The Anker 767 Power Station features built-in Lithium iron phosphate rechargeable battery bank that has a massive 2048Wh capacity with up to 1440 watts of output power to just the AC ports and up to 2400 watts to all ports combined. The Power Station is able to power 99% of home appliances, including microwaves and refrigerators, as well as a multitude of power tools, work lights, and more. The internal battery pack has a life cycle of approximately 3000 charges for up to 10 years of use.
Charging Inputs: The internal battery bank gets recharged through one of two available ports:
- XT-60: A 2-pin XT-60 input lets you recharge the interal battery pack from a vehicle's 12V power port or lighter socket using the included Car Charging Cable. The XT-60 input can also be used for recharging using an optional Anker 531 or 625 Solar Panel Charger (both sold separately). A Solar Charging Cable is provided, letting you connect to up to 5 optional solar panels.
- AC Input: Lets you connect the Power Station to an AC outlet for recharging the internal battery pack.
Charging Outputs: The Anker 767 Portable Power Station features 12 charging outputs that can all be used simultaneously for a total output of up to 2400 watts. Each section of outputs has its own activation button. The LCD display will also indicate which charging outputs are active.
- AC Outlets (4): Four AC outlets can provide up to 1440W to the four 3-prong AC outlets.
- DC Car Output (2): Two 12V vehicle-type power sockets can supply up to 120W (12VDC/10A) for powering accessory devices that use a vehicle lighter or power socket connection.
- USB-C (3): Three USB-C ports can provide up to 100W (maximum per port).
- USB-A (2): Two USB-A ports can provide up to 12W (5V/2.4A) to each port.
- TT-30R (1): A TT-30R output can accommodate a standard RV-type connection cable (not included).
Optional Expansion Battery: The Anker 767 Power Station can be connected to an optional Anker 760 Power Station Expansion Battery (sold separately) for a total combined capacity of 4096Wh. A 4-pin connector on the 767 and 760 provide the link between the two units, allowing the 760 Expansion Battery to sit on top of the 767 Power Station.
GaNPrime Charging: The Anker Power Station features built-in GaN technology, allowing it to charge devices up to 3 times faster than traditional chargers. GaN chargers also uses less energy and run cooler than conventional chargers.
App Control: The Anker Control App, available for iOS (11.0+) and Android (5.0+) devices, lets you check the remaining battery life, monitor charging time, and customize power usage from your smartphone. The app requires a Bluetooth connection from your device to the Power Station.
LCD Display: An easy-to-read LCD screen displays the current internal battery level when the Power button is pressed. Icons for each charging output type will light to indicate which are active. The display will also indicate Current Input & Output Power, Remaining Battery Hours/Time to Recharge, AC Charging Voltage Frequency, Low- and High-Temperature warnings, and Power Saving Mode.
Power Saving Mode: A push-button on the Power Station lets you activate Power Saving Mode. This mode automatically turns off the Power Station when all of your connected devices are fully charged. Switching this mode off will enable stable charging over an extended period, such as for time-lapse photography or when sleeping with a CPAP machine connected.
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS): The Anker 767 Portable Power Station can be used as an uninterruptible power supply for AC powered devices. Simply plug the Power Station into an AC outlet and plug your AC device(s) into the Power Station. The Power Station will maintain a steady flow of power to the AC outputs, regardless of input power fluctuations.
Light: The Anker 767 Power Station features a built-in LED light bar above the control panel. Three brightness levels are available, along with an SOS mode.
Smart Temperature Control: The Anker Power Station features built-in temperature control that monitors the temperature up to 100 times per second over the entire Power Station. High- and Low-Temperature alerts will be displayed if the internal temperature is above or below nominal.
Unibody Design: The Anker 767 Power Station's rugged construction is built to last, even in extreme environments. Its Unibody design is impact resistand, shock proof, UV resistant, and flame retardant.
Portability: The Anker Portable Power Station features a pair of wheels and a retractable pull-handle for convenient mobility, along with 2 built-in carry-handles. The Power Station weighs 67.2 lbs.
- Total Outlets: 12
- Output Types: AC (4), DC (2), USB-A (2), USB-C (3), TT-30R (1)
- Internal Battery Type: LFP (LiFePO4)
- Capacity: 2048Wh
- Battery Cycles: 3,000
- AC Output:
- Bypass Mode: 1440W (max), 110V/13.64A @50/60Hz
- Inverter Mode: 2400W (max), 100-120V @50/60Hz
- USB-C Output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A, 20V/5A (100W max per port)
- USB-A Output: 5V/2.4A (max per port)
- AC Input Voltage: 100-120V@50/60Hz
- AC Input Power (Charging): 1440W max
- AC Input Power (Bypass Mode): 1440W max
- XT-60 Input: 11-32V/10A, 32-60V/20A (1000W max)
- UPS: <20ms
- Discharging Temperature: -4° F to 104° F
- Charging Temperature: 32° F to 104° F
- Dimensions: Width: 20.75", Height: 15.63", Depth: 9.98"
- Weight: 67.2 lbs.