About the House of Marley Get Together Duo
A stereo pair for your desktop, or a mono speaker to go
A stereo pair for your desktop, or a mono speaker to go
Would you like a compact desktop stereo system, a portable on-the-go Bluetooth speaker — or both? That's what the House of Marley Get Together Duo gives you. The left and right speaker work together to play Bluetooth streaming sources in stereo. Or you can grab the right speaker, which has a built-in rechargeable battery, and use it as a portable mono speaker. (The left speaker plugs in to an AC outlet.)
Each Get Together Duo speaker features a 3-1/2" woofer and a 1" tweeter. The two drivers in each cabinet are powered by separate amplifiers, with 15 watts going to the woofer and five watts going to the tweeter. Since the left and right speakers are physically separate, you can enjoy spacious stereo effects when you're using them as a pair.
Each speaker is covered in House of Marley's REWIND™ fabric. This sturdy material is a mixture of reclaimed organic cotton, reclaimed hemp, and recycled plastic bottles.
The Get Together Duo speakers are also made with recyclable aluminum and REGRIND™ silicone. This specially created material comes from reclaimed and upcycled post-consumer waste.
The speakers have solid bamboo front panels. They're attractive, durable — and sustainable. Bamboo grows quickly (as much as several inches a day). And it thrives in soil too depleted for other crops, making it an ideal alternative to trees as a wood source.
Wired or wireless
You can stream to the Get Together Duo via Bluetooth from your smartphone or another device, like the matching Stir It Up Wireless turntable. The left and right speakers pair together wirelessly via Bluetooth.
Both speakers have analog RCA line-level input. Use the included RCA stereo cable to connect either the right mono speaker or the stereo pair to a component.
Promoting music and supporting our planet
House of Marley builds their products out of sustainable materials like responsibly forested woods, recycled silicone and plastics, and recyclable aluminum. The company was created in collaboration with the Marley family to carry on Bob Marley's legacy of love for music and the planet, and it supports global reforestation and ocean preservation through partnerships with One Tree Planted and Surfrider charities.
- Bluetooth 5.0 desktop stereo speaker system
- one 3-1/2" woofer and one 1" tweeter in each speaker
- system power: 15 watts x 2 (woofers), and 5 watts x 2 (tweeters)
- use as a stereo pair or use the right speaker for portable mono playback
- both speakers:
- 3.5mm stereo minijack auxiliary input
- stereo analog RCA input (RCA stereo cable included)
- top-mounted control buttons
- solid bamboo faceplate
- REWIND fabric covering — a mixture of reclaimed organic cotton, reclaimed hemp, and recycled PET
- right portable speaker
- built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 20 hours
- USB-C charging cable and power adapter included
- left speaker plugs in with included universal AC power adapter
- each speaker: 5-1/4"W x 7-15/16"H x 5-7/16"D
- total weight: 5.4 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # EM-JA019-SB
What's in the box:
- AC powered Left speaker
- Battery powered Right speaker
- AC power adapter (attahced 58" DC cord)
- USB/AC power adapter
- 2 US power plugs
- 2 AU power plugs
- 2 EU power plugs
- 2 UK power plugs
- 4' USB-C to USB-A charging cable
- 52" Stereo RCA cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Information
Customer reviews for House of Marley Get Together Duo
Average review:4.5 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the House of Marley Get Together Duo
Features & specs
|Power and Battery Info|
|Built-in Battery||Y (20 hours)|
|Charges External Device Via USB||No|
|Runs On AC Power||Yes|
|Bluetooth Version And Supported Audio Formats|
|Other Wireless Features|
|Unison Pairing (Party Mode)||No|
|Woofer Type||Plastic Cone|
|Amplification (Watts RMS)||40|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
2-Way Driver Design: Each speaker in the Marley Get Together Duo system features a 1" soft-dome tweeter and 4.5" cone woofer in an acoustic suspension (sealed) enclosure for clear and detailed sound. Each speaker employs a built-in 20W amplifier (5 watts for the tweeter and 15 watts for the woofer) to deliver rich, powerful stereo sound. Designed for a customizable listening experience, you can listen to the Marley Get Together Duo system as a stereo pair, or switch to Mono mode and use each speaker to listen to separate audio sources.
AC & Battery Powered: The Left speaker comes with an AC power adapter (with attached 58" cord) and will need to be plugged into an AC wall outlet or surge protector (sold separately). The Right speaker features built-in lithium-ion battery (7.2V/5200mAh) that provides up to 20 hours of playback time. The Right speaker also features a USB-C port and comes with a USB/AC power adapter and 4' USB-C to USB-A cable to charge the built-in battery, as well as power the speaker. It takes approximately 8 hours to fully charge the built-in battery. While the Left speaker remains plugged into a power source, you're free to take the music with you as the Right speaker is completely battery-powered and offers 20 hours of playtime.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: The Marley Get Together Duo speaker system features built-in Bluetooth 5.0 with support for wireless audio stream (A2DP) and control (AVRCP). You'll be able to wirelessly stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet, laptop, and desktop computer to the Bluetooth portable speaker. You can operated Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track, and Volume Up/Down from the speaker's top-panel controls. Advanced music control will still need to be handled from your Bluetooth source device. You can pair multiple devices to the speaker, but only one device can be connected for playback or phone use at a time. The Bluetooth speaker has a wireless range up to 33'.
- In Stereo Mode, you only have to pair to the Left speaker from your source device and the Right speaker will automatically be connected as well.
- In Mono Mode, you will have to pair to each speaker separately from a different Bluetooth source device.
Note: This speaker system does not support Bluetooth hands-free communication (HFP) for making and answering phone calls.
Dual Analog Inputs: In addition to Bluetooth wireless audio streaming, each speaker of the Marley Get Together Duo system also features a 3.5mm Aux input and Stereo RCA input for a hardwired connection of up to two portable audio source devices.
Mounting Options: These compact Bluetooth powered speakers fit perfectly on your desk, console, or counter while their signature bamboo design adds a modern look to your decor. The Marley Get Together Duo speakers can also be used with optional tabletop or floor stands (sold separately - see Accessories Tab).
- The Get Together Duo system does not offer brackets, keyhole slots, or threaded inserts to wall-mount the speakers.
- The Get Together Duo speaker system is not water or dust proof, and not weather resistant.
Sustainable Material Construction: Embrace your natural style with Marley's message of craftsmanship and sustainability. The Get Together Duo is designed with solid bamboo and an eco-friendly REWIND fabric.
- Bamboo Faceplate: Crafted from one of the world's fastest growing plants, CNC-milled bamboo provides the speaker with a modern look that's rooted in a highly renewable and easy to maintain natural resource. Produced using a carbon positive process, bamboo has a higher compressive strength than wood and a tensile strength that rivals steel.
- Rewind Fabric: REWIND fabric is weaved from recycled materials to create a durable, high quality product. It is constructed from a distinctive blend of 30% reclaimed organic cotton, 30% reclaimed hemp, and 40% recycled PET. Organic cotton is grown without chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and insecticides-all of which carry toxins that can harm the surrounding environment.
1 question already asked