About the Roswell Cybox 2.0
Stream your music when you're out on your boat
Stream your music when you're out on your boat
With Roswell Marine's Cybox on your boat, you can enjoy music from your Bluetooth®-enabled wireless device while you're enjoying a day on the water. Cybox's built-in line driver produces a 2.2-volt line-level output voltage so you can connect it directly to your marine amplifier. Cybox is IP67 rated, so it'll stand up to life in the sometimes-harsh marine environment.
With a built-in line driver for a 2.2-volt RCA output, the Cybox produces a line-level output voltage. It will function as a standalone unit and allow your marine system's amplifiers to achieve maximum output. The Cybox supports AptX HD, A2DP, & AVRCP profiles, so you'll get smooth, high-resolution streaming wherever you go.
- marine-rated Bluetooth® interface
- high-resolution sound quality
- supports AptX HD, A2DP, & AVRCP profiles
- compact design fits almost anywhere
- built-in line driver for 2.2-volt RCA output
- high voltage reduces potential noise in your system
- IP67-rated for water resistance
- dimensions: 3-3/4"L x 2-3/4"W x 1"H
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # C920-20130
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth receiver interface module (attached 19" power/ground wires and stereo RCA cable)
Customer reviews for Roswell Cybox 2.0
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Roswell Cybox 2.0
Roswell Cybox Bluetooth Interface: The Roswell Cybox Bluetooth Interface lets you add wireless Bluetooth connectivity to your marine head unit or amplifier, so you can wirelessly stream music from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet, or other device. The Roswell Cybox Bluetooth Interface supports wireless audio streaming (A2DP) and connects to your head unit or amplifier via its integrated male stereo RCA jacks (a stereo RCA-to-minijack adapter may be needed if your head unit or amp features a 3.5mm Aux input).
- You'll still control playback functions and view song/artist information from your Bluetooth source device.
- The Roswell Cybox Bluetooth Interface does not add Bluetooth hands-free communication (HFP) for making and answering phone calls.
Bluetooth 4.1 with aptX HD: The Roswell Cybox employs Bluetooth 4.1 with support for wireless audio streaming (A2DP). In addition to Bluetooth standard SBC codec, the Roswell Cybox offers support for Qualcomm's aptX HD codec for higher quality wireless audio streaming. aptX HD delivers 24-bit/48kHz wireless audio with higher signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and lower total-harmonic distortion (THD).
- Multi-Device Pairing: You can pair multiple Bluetooth source devices with the Roswell Cybox, but only one source device can be used at a time.
- Auto Connection: Once an already paired Bluetooth device is in close proximity to the Roswell Cybox, the auto connection function automatically links the interface and device together.
Note: The Roswell Cybox Bluetooth Interface has a wireless range of approximately 20'.
2.2V RCA Output: The Roswell Cybox Bluetooth Interface will connect to a stereo Aux input on your head unit or amplifier using the attached 19" stereo RCA cable. With its 2.2V stereo RCA output, the Roswell Cybox Bluetooth Interface produces a line-level output voltage that allows your head unit or amplifier to achieve its optimal output. This high voltage stereo RCA output helps to reduce potential noise in the system.
Note: A stereo RCA-to-minijack adapter (sold separately) may be needed if your head unit or amplifier features a 3.5mm Aux input.
Marine Certified: The Roswell Cybox Bluetooth Interface is IP67-rated for excellence resistance to dust and water. The IP67-rating means it can withstand temporary immersion in 3.3' (1M) of water for 30 minutes, as well as total protection against dust ingress. The Roswell Cybox Bluetooth Interface has also been tested using ASTM standards (500 hours of UV exposure and 500 hours of salt fog spray), making sure it can withstand the harsh marine environment.
Mounting Options: The Roswell Cybox Bluetooth Interface can be installed out of sight. However, keep in mind it has 19" connection cables and a 20' wireless range. The Cybox features an integrated self-stick pad and includes integrated screw holes to mount the Bluetooth interface module (mounting screws not supplied). It can be mounted horizontally or vertically. The unit measures 2.875" (w) x 1.0" (h) x 2.6875" (d).
Power/Ground Wiring: In addition to the 19" stereo RCA cable, the Roswell Cybox Bluetooth Interface also includes a +12V/2A constant power wire (red), +12V accessory wire (orange), +12V/20mA remote wire (blue), and ground wire (black) - all 19" in length. These wires will need to be hardwired.