About the HoMedics Therapist Select Hot & Cold Percussion Massager
Give your muscles some hot or cold therapy
Give your muscles some hot or cold therapy
Give your muscles a vigorous and detailed rub-down with HoMedics' Therapist Select Hot & Cold Percussion massager. This handheld therapeutic tool uses rapid, repetitive strokes to stimulate blood-flow and ease tension, even in big muscles like quads and glutes.
This cordless massager comes with six interchangeable heads to target specific areas in a variety of ways, at six selectable levels of intensity. It includes freezer-safe cold gel and heat therapy attachments.
Its rechargeable battery lasts about 3.5 hours and takes about 4 hours to charge using the included USB cable. It's small enough to throw in your gym bag or carry-on luggage, and it even comes with its own protective carrying case.
- cordless rechargeable handheld percussion massager
- six interchangeable attachments:
- ball: for large muscles like pecs, glutes, quads, lats, hamstrings, triceps, biceps, calves
- cold gel therapy: helps reduce swelling and inflammation
- flat acupressure: for smoothing out muscles
- thermal heat therapy: soothing warmth helps relax muscles
- U-shaped: for working around bones and tendons, like forearms, spine, neck, shoulders, Achilles
- trigger-point: for impacting deep tissue and trigger points; neck, palms, soles
- six intensity levels
- easy integrated control
- 3.5-hour running time, 4-hour recharging time
- 15-minute auto-off safety feature
- USB charging cable included
- quiet brushless motor
- comes with zippered storage case
- 2-11/16"W x 8-13/16"H x 7-3/16"D
- weight: 29.9 oz. (without attachments)
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # HHP-810
What's in the box:
- Handheld massager
- AC adapter with attached 74" DC output cord (DC output: 15V 2000mA)
- Ball attachment
- Flat Accupressure attachment
- Cold Gel Therapy attachment
- Thermal Heat Therapy attachment
- U-shaped attachment
- Trigger Point attachment
- Attachment zippered storage case
- Massager zippered storage case
- Instruction Manual
Customer reviews for HoMedics Therapist Select Hot & Cold Percussion Massager
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the HoMedics Therapist Select Hot & Cold Percussion Massager
Overview: The HoMedics Therapist Select Hot & Cold Percussion Massager (HHP-810HJ) is a compact, handheld percussion massage gun that uses deep-tissue massage to relieve sore muscles, and help you recover faster from your workout. It comes with six interchangeable attachments, that enable you to reach targeted areas, and a zippered carry case to store them in. Two of the attachments let you apply heat and cold to the massage therapy. The portable massage gun operates on a rechargeable battery, and has six intensity levels to choose from. It measures 2-11/16" x 8-13/16" x 7-3/16" (WxHxD), and weighs 29.9 ounces (without attachments).
Percussion Massage: The Therapist Select Massager is designed to soothe different muscles through the use of percussive therapy -- rapid and repetitive pressure from the constant back-and-forth pistonic motion applied to the target area. Massage gun therapy helps to improve range of motion, and to reduce soreness after exercise, even delayed onset muscle soreness. You can apply percussive therapy before or after a workout, or whenever you have tight muscles or stress. The attachments deliver deep-tissue massage to different parts of your body, including biceps, shoulders, pectoral muscles, thighs, and calves. The massager can be used continuously for up to 15 minutes, at which time the Auto-Off timer turns the device off.
Heat and Cold Therapy: In addition to the massage therapy, you can add instant Thermal Heat or Cold Gel to enhance your experience. Heat helps to relax tight muscles, while cold relieves swelling and inflammation caused by overexertion. The heating and cooling functions use designated attachments. The Thermal Heat attachment receives DC current from the massage gun to add heat to the massage therapy. The Cold Gel attachment can be tossed in the freezer prior to use to apply cooling therapy to sore, overused muscles.
Attachments: The massager comes with six interchangeable attachments:
- Thermal Heat Attachment: The Thermal Heat Attachment helps improve circulation and flexibility by adding heat to your massage therapy.
- Cold Gel Attachment: The Cold Gel Attachment provides relief to overused or stressed muscles with cooling therapy.
- Ball Attachment: The Ball Attachment is best for overall use, and can be used on small and large muscle groups, including pectoral muscles, glutes, lats, shoulders, hamstrings, triceps, and calves.
- Trigger Point Attachment: The Trigger Point Attachment is good for pinpointing problem areas, and can release trigger points. It has a small contact area for small pressure points like hands or feet.
- U-Shaped Attachment: The U-Shaped Attachment is designed for massaging muscles along the spine and around joints, as well as neck, shoulders, forearms, and Achilles.
- Flat Attachment: The Flat Attachment has a small surface area to help you target specific areas. It is suggested for areas such as hamstrings, chest, and the IT band (near the knee).
Levels of Intensity: The Therapist Select Percussion Massager features six levels of intensity. You can adjust the intensity levels by repeatedly pressing the power button. The massager begins at the lowest level and increases with each successive press of the button. The rear panel display numerically indicates the selected intensity level.
Rechargeable Battery: The Percussion Massager is powered by a rechargeable battery with an estimated 3.5 hours of battery life. The rear panel display indicates the level of remaining battery charge numerically from 99% down to 0%. The battery charges in approximately 4 hours via the included AC adapter. The massager is not usable while the unit is charging.