About the WAATR Artesian Filter (3-pack)
The Artesian filter is a type of replacement filter for all sizes of WAATR PureMax 4D bottles. It starts with advanced charcoal filtration to remove the "bad stuff" from your water, so what you drink will be clean and healthy. This variety of filter also includes additional beneficial minerals that make your water taste like it came from an artesian well.
- works with all sizes of WAATR PureMax 4D bottles
- uses a proprietary blend of coconut charcoal and ion-exchange resin to remove contaminants
- reduces lead, mercury, manganese, zinc, iron, copper, benzene, and chlorine
- eliminates particulate matter and debris
- includes a proprietary blend of beneficial minerals to make your water taste like it came from an artesian well
- each filter can treat up to 120 liters of water
- lasts about 60 days at an average water consumption of 2 liters per day
- warranty: 60 days
- MFR # PM-ART-3PK
What's in the box:
- 3 PureMax Artesian filter cartridges
- Flow Restrictor
- "Attention" card
Customer reviews for WAATR Artesian Filter (3-pack)
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the WAATR Artesian Filter (3-pack)
Overview: The PureMax Artesian Filter from WAATR captures solid particles and contaminants that may be harmful to your health, and improve the flavor of your water. Each filter has the capacity to filter around 120 liters of water, and will last about 60 days when you consume an average of 2 liters of water per day. Three filters and a flow restrictor are included in the box. The filters work with all sizes of PureMax water bottles.
State-of-the Art Filtration: The PureMax Artesian Filter is powered by an advanced blend of coconut charcoal and ion-exchange resin to reduce key contaminants such as Lead, Mercury, Manganese, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Benzene, and Chlorine (for taste and odor). It also eliminates particulates and debris from your water. The Artesian filter adds a proprietary blend of minerals to enhance the taste of normal water to Artesian tasting water.
Filter Priming: Before installing a new filter, it must be primed by soaking it in 1 liter of water for about 15 minutes. Then flush the filter cartridge under running water for two minutes.
Filter Analysis: WAATR will analyze your used filters to let you know what contaminants they find, and how they can affect your health. The company will not cover shipping of used filters.