About the One For All Panel Suburbs Ultimate (14451)
A decor-friendly antenna
A decor-friendly antenna
Want to stop paying the cable company a hefty monthly fee, but still want to enjoy live TV? This stylish One For All Antenna is a great choice. It can receive free over-the-air HDTV broadcasts from multiple directions, so you don't have to move it to pick up signals from different TV towers. You'll generally get the best reception if you can place it high on a wall or close to a window. Fortunately, the slim, fabric-covered design is decor-friendly, and it includes keyhole slots for easy wall mounting. It can also be placed flat or upright on a table or shelf.
A strong, clear signal
Indicator lights on the antenna show you when it is positioned correctly, so you can maximize your channel reception, and the integrated 3G/4G/5G/LTE filter blocks unwanted signals for reduced interference.
- multidirectional antenna receives over-the-air TV signals
- range: 60 miles
- fabric-covered design is decor-friendly
- indicator lights show when the panel is in optimal position
- 3G/4G/5G filter blocks unwanted signals for reduced interference
- can be powered via USB port on your TV or standard AC wall outlet (USB-to-AC power adapter included)
- 7-foot coaxial cable attached
- can be wall-mounted or placed on a table (upright or flat)
- 10-1/8"W x 5-13/16"H x 11/16"D (when wall-mounted)
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # 14451
What's in the box:
- Amplified indoor antenna (attached 8' coax cable)
- AC power adapter (attached 8' microUSB cable)
- 2 Screws
- 2 Anchors
- 2 Kick-stands
- Quick Installation Guide
Customer reviews for One For All Panel Suburbs Ultimate (14451)
Average review:4.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the One For All Panel Suburbs Ultimate (14451)
Amplified Indoor OTA Antenna: The One For All Smart Antenna (14451) is an amplified indoor antenna that combines a stylish fabric design with smart filtering technology to help you to get the most available channels, while blending in with your room's decor.
- 3G/4G/5G Filter: The antenna's integrated 3G/4G/5G/LTE filter helps to block unwanted signals in order to get the most channels possible in your area.
- Signal Level Indicator: Indicator lights on the antenna show you when it is positioned correctly, helping you to get the most available channels.
Note: This is an indoor antenna and not designed to mount outside.
Ultra-HD Compatible: The One-For-All Smart Antenna(14451) lets you enjoy free 720p HD, 1080p Full-HD, and 4K Ultra-HD over-the-air broadcast TV. There is no longer a need to pay expensive cable or satellite fees to watch TV shows, sports, news, and weather.
Multi-Directional Reception (60 Mile Range): The Smart Antenna (14451) offers multi-directional reception with a range of 60 miles. You can check channel availability in 3 simple steps using One For All's Channel Checker Tool.
- Reception quality and the number of channels received are dependent on multiple factors like distance from TV broadcast tower, broadcast power, line of sight, terrain, metal construction materials and other environmental factors.
- Don't forget to do a channel scan on your TV or Set-Top-Box after connecting the antenna to see what channels you will be able to receive. Please note that each time you re-position the antenna, you must perform a channel scan.
OFA Assistant App: The OFA Assistant app (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 5.1+) is a handy tool to help ensure the best reception of your favorite TV channels on the One For All amplified indoor antenna. The app uses your location to find the nearest transmitter and then shows you how best to position your antenna using Augmented Reality.
Mounting & Installation: The Smart Antenna (14451) should only be mounted indoors. It offers flexible mounting and installation with its integrated key-hole slots, built-in rubber feet, and included kick-stands. The included kick-stands allow you to place the indoor antenna upright on a flat table-top surface, while the integrated rubber feet allow you to lay the antenna flat on a table-top surface. The two integrated key-hole slots allow you to mount the antenna on the wall (mounting screws included). The two keyhole slots are spaced 7" apart.
- Install the antenna as high as possible, near a window, and point it towards the majority of your area's broadcast towers.
- Because most of the broadcast towers are horizontal polarized, the antenna is designed to be mounted horizontally (not vertically).
- Keep in mind that objects around the antenna can interfere with the signal, so try different locations to find out the most optimal position. Metallic surfaces near your antenna can cause interference with the digital signals and can even block your reception. Try to keep as much distance as practical from metal objects (6' or more is ideal).
Note: If you are having issues with reception or installation, click here for general antenna tips & tricks.
Dimensions: The Smart Antenna (14451) measures the following when mounted upright, placed flat, or hung on the wall.
- Mounted Upright with included Kick-Stands: 10.125" (w) x 5.8125" (h) x 3.0625" (d)
- Mounted Flat with Built-in Feet: 10.125" (w) x 0.6875" (h) x 5.8125" (d)
- Mounted on Wall with Keyhole Slots: 10.125" (w) x 5.8125" (h) x 0.6875" (d)
Attached RF Coax Cable: The attached 8' RF-coax cable is terminated by a F-type-connector that screws onto your TVs F-type connection.
Power Requirements: The One For All Smart Antenna (14451) requires an AC power outlet. The included AC power adapter (attached 8" microUSB cord) plugs into the microUSB port of the antenna and into an AC power outlet or surge protector (sold separately).
Support Page: Click here for the One For All Smart Antenna's support page.