About the SIRIUS SC-H1
This home tuner kit lets you receive all the music and programming of SIRIUS Satellite Radio with select SIRIUS-Ready home receivers.
Just plug in the SC-H1 tuner, set up the provided indoor/outdoor satellite radio antenna, and activate your SIRIUS subscription. The supplied connection cable lets you control the tuner through your receiver — it also lets your receiver display song, artist and other information. Stereo RCA audio outputs and an optical digital output give you additional options for connecting the tuner to your system.
Note: The SC-H1 has no controls or display and is not for stand-alone use.
- for use with SIRIUS-Ready home receivers with SiriusConnect 8-pin DIN connection
- 2-foot, 8-pin DIN cable
- indoor/outdoor antenna with 20-3/4" cable
- RCA stereo outputs
- optical digital audio output
- AC adapter
- tuner is wall-mountable
- tuner: 3-5/8"W x 1-3/16"H x 2-5/8"W
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # SCH1
What's in the box:
- SiriusConnect home tuner
- Indoor/outdoor antenna with attached 20.75' cable (has a female SMB Plug)
- 2' 8-pin DIN cable
- AC adapter with attached 74" DC output cable (DC output: 5.2 Volts/1 Amp)
- Installation Guide
- Sirius Satellite Radio Channel guide
Customer reviews for SIRIUS SC-H1
Average review:4.5 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the SIRIUS SC-H1
Overview: The SIRIUS SC-H1 satellite radio tuner allows you to receive, control, and play SIRIUS satellite programming for your SIRIUS-ready or SAT Radio-ready home receiver. It is not for stand-alone use; it has no controls or display.
SIRIUS Satellite Radio: SIRIUS Satellite Radio has over 120 channels of entertainment and music. In addition to the more than 65 original channels of commercial-free, SIRIUS offers more than 55 channels of sports, news, and entertainment. SIRIUS 1st Traffic and Weather also provides continuous local weather and traffic reports for 20 major U.S. cities. A subscription is required to enjoy SIRIUS Satellite Radio programming.
Compatibility: The SIRIUS SC-H1 SiriusConnect tuner is compatible with select SIRIUS-ready and SAT Radio-ready home AV receivers. SIRIUS-ready receivers must have the SiriusConnect 8-pin DIN connection to be compatible.
Audio and Power Connections: The SC-H1 can be powered in one of two ways. In some cases, the SIRIUS-ready or SAT Radio-ready home receiver provides power to the tuner through the supplied 8-pin DIN cable. If the receiver does not provide power via the DIN cable, the supplied AC adapter can be used to power the tuner. Likewise, if the receiver does not support the audio input via the DIN cable connection, the audio output may be connected to the sound system via an RCA patch cord (not supplied) or optical digital cable (not supplied). The antenna input is a male SMB Jack, compatible with the included antenna, or a dedicated outdoor antenna installation kit having a female SMB Plug on the antenna cable.
Indicator Light: The SC-H1 has an indicator light on one end to provide basic status information about the tuner:
- Steady Red: initial power-on indication
- Flashing Red: indicates that the antenna is not connected to the tuner
- Steady Amber: indicates that the antenna is connected to the tuner, but no signal is being received
- Steady Green: indicates that the tuner is functioning properly and receiving a good signal
Wall Mounting: The tuner can be mounted on a wall, or on a vertical panel of an equipment cabinet, using two #10 screws. Two slots, spaced 1-1/4" apart on the bottom of the tuner, will accommodate the screws.
The SIRIUS SC-H1 replaces these items
- Home SIRIUS tuner with 8-pin DIN cable
- weatherproof indoor/outdoor antenna included
- not for stand-alone use
1 question already asked