About the LG SQ-G2ST65
A stand for your LG Gallery TV
LG's impressive G2 OLED is a “Gallery Series” TV that's designed to be wall-mounted, so it doesn't include a stand. If you'd rather place your 65" G2 on a cabinet or shelf, you'll need this LG SQ-G2ST65 stand. It provides a sturdy base for your TV and includes cable slots to keep your connections nice and tidy.
- pedestal stand for LG OLED65G2PUA Gallery Series OLED evo 4K TV
- TV mounts directly to stand
- slots in the stand let you neatly run your cables
- dimensions: 17"W x 8-13/16"H x 12-5/8"D
- weight: 9.3 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # SQ-G2ST65
What's in the box:
- Pedestal stand (for select LG OLED TVs)
- Stand back-cover
- 2 TV back-covers
- Four M4x20mm screws (lock and flat washers attached)
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Card
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Customer reviews for LG SQ-G2ST65
Average review:3.5 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the LG SQ-G2ST65
OLED G2 Stand: If you prefer not to wall-mount your LG Gallery 2 series OLED TV, the LG SQ-G2ST65 pedestal stand lets you place your compatible LG Gallery 2 Series OLED TV on a piece of AV furniture or shelf. The LG SQ-G2ST65 pedestal stand is compatible with LG's 65" (OLED65G2P) Gallery 2 Series OLED TV.
- The SQ-G2ST65 pedestal stand attaches to the back of the compatible LG Gallery 2 series OLED TV using the included four screws.
- The LG SQ-G2ST65 measures 17.0625" (w) x 8.875" (h) x 9.6875" (d), and weighs 9.3 lbs.
- The Gallery 2 Series pedestal stand positions the LG OLED TV 2.5625" from your tabletop surface. The OLED65G2P measures 35.0625" in height with the pedestal stand attached.
Tilt & Swivel Design: The LG SQ-G2ST65 features a fixed tilt and swivel adjustment. The LG Gallery 2 Series pedestal stand positions the TV at a small backward tilt with the TV slightly leaned back 4-degrees (this is normal and not adjustable). The LG Gallery 2 Series pedestal stand can also swivel the TV 20-degrees to the left and 20-degrees to the right.
Wire Management: The LG SQ-G2ST65 pedestal stand features a removable back-cover that allows you to manage and conceal the TV's power and AV cables. The SQ-G2ST65 also comes with a back-panel cover for the TV to help further manage and conceal your cables.
Ventilation Requirements: Leave at least 8.2" of space between the back of the TV and wall, as well as 4" of clearance on each side of the television and 4" above the television for adequate ventilation.