Contact us
Close contact box
Connect ID #
615 596 918 4
Connect ID #
615 596 918 4
Don't wait on hold. We'll call you back when it's your turn to talk with the next available .
Please enter your name  
Please enter your phone number  
Please enter a message  

Calls may be recorded for training and quality control purposes.

We are located in Virginia USA.

Thank you. We will be calling you .
We're sorry. We have encountered a problem.

AudioQuest Hard RCA Splitter 1-male-to-2-female audio splitter

Item # 703M22FRHD

California customers:
Please click here for your Proposition 65 warning.

8 questions - 22 answers

Item # 703M22FRHD

In stock

About the AudioQuest Hard RCA Splitter

AudioQuest's well-made male-to-female RCA splitter provides a compact, high-quality connection for lots of home audio configurations. Its one-piece, gold-plated construction ensures minimum signal loss. This is a great solution for situations where space is tight. Warranty: 5 years.

What's in the box:

  • RCA splitter (with 2 female RCA connectors and 1 male RCA connector)

Customer reviews for AudioQuest Hard RCA Splitter

Loading reviews...

Average review:

5.0 out of 5 stars
46 reviews

Thanks for submitting your review

Filter by rating

Customer photos

Customer provided image, click to load a larger version.
Customer provided image, click to load a larger version.

Sort reviews

Sort by:
Items per page:
View page:

Verified customer (What's this?)
Verified employee review (What's this?)

Reviewed on

This review was collected as part of a promotion



Crutchfield response
Customer provided image, click to load a larger version.
<< >>

More details on the AudioQuest Hard RCA Splitter

Mark G.

Product Research


Overview: The Audioquest RCA splitter (M22F-HRD) is fitted with two female RCA connectors and one male RCA connector. The RCA splitter uses one-piece, gold-plated construction to ensure minimum signal loss.

Loading accessories...

Customer Q&A

8 questions already asked

Can this be used to split signal from DAC + preamp to two headphone amps?
coleh  Dec 10, 2023
1 answer
It would be possible to use two of these (one for left channel, one for right channel) to send analog audio from a preamp/DAC unit to two different headphones amplifiers.
zachary  Dec 10, 2023 (Staff)
I need to split my sub LFE input to share between two different HiFi systems.. Will these work? I don't want to get a second sub for my second system.
david  Nov 20, 2023
1 answer
Greetings David. Thank you for your question. I see no reason this would not work, as long as the signal is just one system at a time. Youn have to make sure one system is of when the other is turned on. AudioQuest makes great product, so you have my blessing.
hogan  Nov 20, 2023 (Staff)
Can I use this for my 2 JL Audio subs to plug into a mono block amp in my truck(Is it compatible for car audio)?
kgreen  Jan 21, 2023
1 answer
Greetings KGreen, and thank you for your question. This RCA splitter can be used for 12 volt systems as well, but a mono amplifier or any amplifier for that matter would have speaker wire outputs to a speaker or subwoofer. This would not be needed unless you needed more RCA output jacks than your aftermarket stereo has. If you need help finding the right gear for your install, please contact one of our advisors at 800-324-9695.
hogan  Jan 21, 2023 (Staff)
I'm looking to buy a headunit that has a single rca for a sub output but my amp has a left and right input for the sun input. Can i use this to turn a single rca into two?
stevan  Mar 20, 2021
6 answers
Yes you can. Actually that's a great looking and perfectly functional piece.
manuel  Mar 23, 2021
Though more commonly used to split an output jack to feed two downstream inputs, it could also be used as you describe to produce a summed mono input to your to your amp.
mark  Mar 21, 2021
I don't know Enter an answer to this question.
michael  Mar 20, 2021
william  Mar 20, 2021
This should work fine.
william  Mar 20, 2021
You can. I used it for that purpose but I didn't use it long. It got to close to other connectors and caused noise. If there's no danger of that happening then it will work great. Otherwise a more standard cable style splitter will work better.
daniel  Mar 20, 2021
Could this be used if there was only a single INPUT to a Headphone amp but you had two seperate sources, a DAC from a Computer, and a phono stage from a turntable?
michael  Jan 05, 2020
1 answer
That is not advisable. as it could have unforseen complications and signal interference. This is not a RCA 'switch'. You should reach out to an advisor to explore proper options for your application:
thomas  Feb 09, 2020 (Staff)
will this work to add 2 subwoofers?
chris  Dec 26, 2019
3 answers
yes. when using 2 (or more) subs, make sure the subs are identical. that is, do not mix brands or even models. the sound patterns can get really distorted.
steven  Dec 26, 2019
Hi Chris. This works great for just that. I used them to connect two powered subs to a single Chanel. Works perfectly!
tony  Dec 26, 2019
Hey Chris, I would think so. If the sub does not have another was of daisy chaining 2 subs or more, try it. I am using these exact splitters to do the Schroeder Method of utilizing 2 sets of interconnects for each run between components. The sound, in this case, is just considerably better in all ways with no drawbacks. You need a splitter on each end of each set of ICs. Never have used these with subs, however. The concept is most likely not the same either. Good luck. Bob
bob  Dec 26, 2019
Is this sold as a stereo pair?
si  Apr 05, 2019
7 answers
andrew  Apr 06, 2019
no, this is a single splitter for a single line out such as sub output, but if you want to split a stereo signal then you will need to puchase two of them.... Marvin
marvin  Apr 05, 2019
No, it comes as a single piece
markarid  Apr 05, 2019
No, you'll need two for a stereo pair.
gregory  Apr 05, 2019
Hi. No. It's a single unit. If I remember correctly I ordered 4 of these and received 4. I'm using them for my subs. The male end plugs in the sub. One female gets the cable from the surround processors and the other female gets a short cable that plugs into the other sub. I hope that helps
tony  Apr 05, 2019
It is a single adapter that converts one RCA connector to two. To convert 2 RCA adapters to 4 will require a second unit.
richard  Apr 05, 2019
I believe you would have to buy two.
charles  Apr 05, 2019
How long is it?
jim  Jan 22, 2017
2 answers
Overall, about 1 1/2" and will stick out just over 1 1/4" when plugged into the amp.
james  Jan 22, 2017
Abour 1 1/2 inches
jose a.  Jan 22, 2017

Loading articles...

Compare the sound