- in-wall plastic enclosure for structured-wiring installations
- mount A/V distribution devices, coaxial splitters, network switchers, and more
- provides easy access to cables and low-voltage wires
- universal mounting grid for flexible placement and installation of equipment
- top and bottom panel knockouts allow for customized wiring configurations
- multiple units can be "stacked" on top of each other for storage expansion
- staggered mounting tabs allow multiple enclosures to mount in adjacent stud bays
- venting along the vertical plane of the door allows for heat dissipation
- the cover's metal hinge can attach to either the left or right side of the enclosure
- lockable with provided screws
- paintable to match your décor
- 17-1/8"W x 21-13/16"H x 6-5/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # ENP2050
What's in the box:
- 20" Plastic enclosure
- Hinged enclosure door
- Cardboard rough-in "cable guard"
- One tape roll
- Six 16mm Phillips-head screws
- Installation guide
Customer reviews for On-Q 20" Plastic Enclosure with Hinged Door
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the On-Q 20" Plastic Enclosure with Hinged Door
Overview: The On-Q ENP2050 is a robust and lightweight enclosure designed to integrate wireless devices into traditional structured wiring installations.
Wireless Transparent: The ENP2050 is made from WiFi transparent ABS plastic, making it ideal for wireless devices such as an access point without degrading wireless network performance.
Mounting: The enclosure can be either surface mounted or recessed and features a hinged door that can be installed on either side. The interior's universal mounting grid is maximized for compatibility with video, voice, and data distribution modules from different manufacturers. Extra venting along the vertical plane of the door offers superior heat dissipation. An optional plastic trim ring is available to conceal drywall cutout imperfections (sold separately).
UL Rated: The ENP2050 meets or exceeds UL Standard 2416, specified for non-fire rated walls, and is RoHS compliant.
Electrical Knockouts: The top of the ENP2050 enclosure features five 2" diameter conduit knock-outs, for running cabling in and out of. The bottom of the unit includes four 1-1/4" diameter conduit knock-outs, along with 2 single-gang electrical outlet knock-outs. Optional 2" rubber grommets are available for the top facing conduit knock-outs (sold separately).
Enclosure: Made from UL-rated ABS plastic, the ENP2050 features a textured surface that can be painted to match the surroundings. The raised door provides additional space for deeper components to be mounted.
- Width: 17.125"
- Height: 21.750"
- Depth: 6.250"
- Width: 14.250"
- Height: 20.0"
- Depth: 3.750" (w/o door), approx. 5.0" (w/ door)