About the NAD C 700
A streamer/amplifier for the digital age
A streamer/amplifier for the digital age
The compact C 700 integrated amp has digital and analog inputs as well as network streaming and a color display.
The NAD C 700's sleek and solid aluminum chassis, 5" color display, and small footprint may just embody the future of integrated amplifiers. It can handle analog and digital sources, but its streaming capabilities mean that this 80-watt-per-channel integrated amp and a pair of speakers can stand alone — or be the heart of a fantastic stereo system.
A wealth of streaming options
The C 700 features built-in Apple AirPlay 2 so you can easily stream music files using an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music. It also works with Roon.
Two-way Bluetooth with aptX HD® lets you stream from your mobile device to the amp, or from the amp to compatible wireless speakers or headphones.
BlueOS multi-room expansion
The front-panel navigation buttons and multi-function knob give you flexible control through the display menus. But the C 700's built-in BluOS streaming platform means you get access to a wide variety of streaming sources using a free app on your mobile device. Play TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and more — plus digital music storage sources like a NAS drive on your local network or a USB-connected drive. And you can add, group, and control other BluOS speakers and components (sold separately), so you can have app-controlled music in different setups throughout your home.
Dual stereo RCA inputs let you connect components like an external DAC or even a turntable with a phono preamp. Toslink optical and digital coaxial inputs make use of the C 700's high-res internal DAC for making digital sources sound great. An ARC-enabled HDMI input lets you use the C 700 to enhance your TV sound.
RCA preamp outputs let you pass the signal along to additional amps so you can build out your system. There's also a wired subwoofer output, and you can fine-tune its crossover using the front panel setup selectors — or the app.
- Featured in our article: Best network music players for 2024
- 80 watts x 2 channels into 8 or 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.04% THD
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- HybridDigital UcD output stage can deliver up to 120 watts of instantaneous power for dynamic peaks
- 24-bit/192kHz DAC built in
- supports high-res MQA, FLAC, WAV, and AIFF files
- 5" color LCD display
- voice control via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri (devices sold separately)
- BluOS compatibility for further expansion with Bluesound wireless speakers
- built-in two-way Bluetooth® with aptX HD
- connects to your home network via built-in dual-band Wi-Fi® or wired Ethernet for music streaming
- app-based streaming support for Amazon, Spotify, TIDAL, TuneIn, Napster, Deezer, Qobuz and more (subscription required for some services)
- free internet radio from TuneIn Radio and iHeartRadio
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream from an iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music
- free BluOS controller app for iOS®, Android™, Windows®, and Mac® OS X
- works as a Roon player (requires subscription and Roon Core running on your network)
- Roon Core is media server software that runs on your computer, NAS drive, or other compatible hardware
- 2 analog stereo RCA audio inputs
- digital inputs: 1 Toslink optical, 1 coaxial
- HDMI eARC input
- USB (Type A) port for connecting a thumb drive or mass storage device
- Gigabit Ethernet port for making a wired network connection
- stereo RCA preamp output for connecting a separate amplifier
- mono RCA output for connecting a powered subwoofer
- binding post speaker connectors
- IR input and 12-volt trigger in/out
Dimensions and warranty:
- 8-5/8"W x 3-13/16"H x 11-5/8"D
- weight: 10.6 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # C700
What's in the box:
- Integrated amplifier
- 6.5' AC power cord
- Quick Setup Guide
- Quick Setup Guide
- Internet Update Guidelines
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Information
- Bluesound Brochure
Customer reviews for NAD C 700
Average review:4.5 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the NAD C 700
Features & specs
|Watts RMS per Channel (8-ohms)||80|
|Watts RMS per Channel (6-ohms)||Not given|
|Watts RMS per Channel (4-ohms)||80|
|Minimum Impedance||4 ohms|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||84|
|DAC Bit Depth||32-bit|
|DAC Sample Rate||192 kHz|
|Built-in DAC (Digital to Analog Converter)||Yes|
|Built-in Radio Tuner||None|
|RCA Line-level Inputs||2|
|XLR Line-level Inputs||No|
|Optical Digital Inputs||1|
|Coaxial Digital Inputs||1|
|Stereo Preamp Outputs||Yes|
|Home Theater Bypass||No|
|Removable Power Cord||IEC 3-prong|
|Apple AirPlay 2||Yes|
|Dimensions and Warranty|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Hybrid Digital Amplification: NAD has moved away from the old-fashioned power-hungry linear power supplies and Class AB output stages that waste nearly half of the energy consumed and produce heat rather than sound. Instead, NAD has developed even better performing circuits based on switch mode power supplies and Class D output stages. Once thought to be inferior to traditional topologies, this new Hybrid Digital Amplifier design is very linear over a wide bandwidth and provides consistent performance into all speaker loads, providing a dramatic advancement over previous Class AB and Class D amplifier designs.
- Customized Hypex UcD Output Stage: The NAD C 700 uses a customized version of the proven Hypex UcD output stage for effortless reproduction of musical transients. The HybridDigital UcD amplifier design offers massive power with nearly un-measurable distortion and noise in the audible frequency range, regardless of the loudspeaker load. Every detail of this design has been carefully planned and perfectly executed to deliver every last drop of performance.
- Sophisticated Power Supply: The power supply is capable of 80 watts continuously and over 120 watts instantaneously to allow for short-term musical transients. It can operate with any AC mains voltage from 100 to 240 volts and provides pure DC power to all the various stages of the NAD C 700. This highly efficient supply also provides near perfect regulation of voltage across a wide range of conditions and provides a solid noise-free foundation for the amplifying stages.
Full Disclosure Power (FDP): NAD uses Full Disclosure Power (FDP), the most demanding criterion for performance measurement. FDP specifies distortion under the most extreme conditions of low impedance loads and frequency extremes, rather than the simple and easy 1kHz @ 8 ohms test quoted by many of other manufactures. NAD uses this stricter performance criterion because it more closely matches the demands of real music and real loudspeakers. Maintaining specified distortion at 4/8O and at 20-20kHz is a much more difficult achievement. The benefit of NAD's Full Disclosure Power is the total elimination of audible distortion at any listening level. This provides pinpoint imaging and realism with music and movies alike.
- Continuous Power: 80 watts x 2 channels into 8-ohm or 4-ohm (@ 20-20kHz with 0.04% THD) - both channels driven
- IHF Dynamic Power: 120 watts x 2-channel into 8-ohm or or 125 watts x 2 channels into 4-ohm
High Resolution Audio: High-resolution audio tracks are either 24-bit/96kHz or 24-bit/192kHz, and contain up to 6.5x more data than standard CDs, letting you hear all the detail of your favorite music in superior quality. With full support for hi-res audio, you can stream WAV, FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, WMA-Lossless, MQA music files over your home's WiFi network or directly from a connected USB mass storage class device. The NAD C 700 also supports compressed music files such as MP3, AAC, WMA and OGG. The NAD C 700 has been designed to work with today's larger music collections, and has indexed libraries up to 200,000 songs in demonstrated practice (this will depend on the music's metadata & artwork). The C 700 also offers gapless playback by default for all supported file music types.
|Compression||File Type||Sampling Frequency||Bit Rate or Bit Depth|
|Lossless||WMA-Lossless||up to 96 kHz||up to 24-bit|
|FLAC||192 kHz||up to 24-bit|
|Uncompressed||AIFF||up 192 kHz||up to 24-bit|
MQA (Master Quality Authenticated): Bluesound is the first wireless multiroom audio system to support MQA (Master Quality Authenticated). MQA is a revolutionary end-to-end technology that captures and delivers master quality audio in a file that's small enough to stream or download. Bluesound worked closely with MQA to implement technology inside each Bluesound component to ensure the listener will hear MQA encoded music and streams exactly like the source and the way the artist intended you to hear it when it was approved in the studio.
Binding Post Speaker Terminals: The NAD C 700 integrated amplifier is equipped with four binding post speaker terminals to connect a pair of loudspeakers. The binding post terminals will accept bare wire (up to 12AWG), pin-connectors, spade-lugs, and banana plugs (single only). Plastic inserts will need to be removed from the binding posts to connect banana plugs.
Mono-RCA Sub Output: The NAD C 700 integrated amp features a mono-RCA subwoofer output for adding a powered sub. Low pass crossover filter settings can be controlled from the BluOS app on your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS mobile device.
Stereo RCA Preouts: The NAD C 700 is outfitted with a set of analog stereo RCA preouts that allows connection of a separate power amplifier or receiver, making it possible to use the C 700 as a preamplifier to such components.
Audio Setting: Available audio settings include Volume Limit, Tone Controls, and a Low Pass Crossover. You can set a lower limit and upper limit of the integrated amplifier's volume control. You can also boost or reduce Bass & Treble response levels. In addition, you can adjust the Low Pass Crossover frequency for the unit's sub out.
Protection Circuitry: The NAD C 700 will automatically turn off with a "protect message" show on the front-panel display if the integrated amplifier is overheating or if there is a short somewhere along the signal path.
HDMI eARC: The NAD C 700 features an HDMI eARC jack to connect the wireless music streaming amplifier to your TV's HDMI eARC or ARC input. The integrated amplifier's eARC jack only supports 2ch PCM audio (up to 24-bit/192kHz). It is not compatible with with Dolby Digital, DTS, or other multichannel audio formats. Audio from the HDMI eARC jack can be played back at the C 700 and wirelessly distributed to other Bluesound components in your home for multiroom playback.
Note: The HDMI eARC jack does not support video.
Optical & Coaxial Digital Inputs: The NAD C 700 integrated amp is outfitted with with one optical (toslink) digital input and one coaxial (RCA) digital input. These digital inputs will support 2ch PCM audio up to 24-bit/192kHz (not compatible with Dolby Digital/DTS). Not only can audio from these digital inputs be played back on the NAD integrated amplifier, but can also be wirelessly distributed to a Bluesound eco-system throughout your home for multiroom playback.
USB-A Port: The C 700 features a rear-panel USB (type-A) port to directly connect your USB mass storage class (MSC) device; such as a thumbdrive or external hard-drive. The unit's USB ports support music playback from these compatible USB devices formatted in FAT 32 or NTFS. Not only can USB audio be played back on the NAD integrated amplifier, but can also be wirelessly distributed to a Bluesound eco-system throughout your home for multiroom playback.
- The USB-A port is not compatible for media playback from Apple iOS or Android OS devices. Its also not compatible with USB hubs or card-readers. The USB-A port cannot be hooked to a computer or laptop.
- There is also a mini-USB (type-B) port that is used for service purposes only (not for consumer use). Only authorized service personnel can access this USB port.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: The NAD C 700 offers built-in Bluetooth 5.0 with two-way wireless communication and support for aptX HD. You'll be able to wirelessly stream high-quality audio from your smartphone, tablet, or computer to the C 700. You'll also be able to use the C 700 as a source and wirelessly stream its audio content to a set of Bluetooth headphones (sold separately). The C 700 pairs with your source device using the integrated amp's menu. The C 700 pairs with your headphones using the BluOS Controller app.
- aptX HD: The advanced Qualcomm CSR8675 chip used in the C 700 supports aptX HD Bluetooth wireless audio. aptX HD is an enhanced codec that supports 24-bit audio over Bluetooth and has been engineered to improve the signal-to-noise ratio, resulting in lower background noise. With the ability to support streams up to 24bit/48kHz, you're able to wirelessly stream from an aptX HD compatible device to the C 700 without sacrificing sound quality and listen to "better-than-CD" quality audio.
- Two-Way Communication: The C 700 offers two-way Bluetooth, featuring both Receive and Transmit functionality. Receive capability allows you to wirelessly stream from your device to the C 700. The Transmit capability means you can also use the C 700 as a source and what your are listening to via Bluetooth to a pair of wireless Bluetooth headphones (sold separately).
Analog Line-Level Inputs: The NAD C 700 integrated amplifier is equipped with two sets of stereo RCA line-level analog inputs for connection of up to two analog source components. Not only can audio from these analog input be played back on the NAD integrated amplifier, but can also be wirelessly distributed to a Bluesound eco-system throughout your home for multiroom playback.
Note: The C 700 does not feature a Phono input. If you will be connecting a turntable, you'll need an external phono preamp (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) or a turntable with a built-in phono preamp.
AC Power: The NAD C 700 integrated amplifier operates off of standard household current using it's internal power supply and the supplied 6.5' detachable AC power cord.
BluOS Wireless High-Resolution Multiroom Audio: The NAD C 700 is part of the BluOS wireless high-resolution multiroom audio eco-system - consisting of powered speakers, soundbar speakers, amplifiers, players, and hard-drives. The BluOS wireless high-resolution multiroom audio ecosystem uses your home's wired or wireless network to connect multiple Bluesound products and play your music in perfect sync, or different music simultaneously, anywhere in your home. Using advanced technologies, BluOS can wirelessly transmit lossless music up to 24-bit/192kHz at ultra-fast speeds with no lag and zero loss in sound quality.
- Compatible Multiroom Audio Sources: The following audio sources can be used for multiroom audio playback - internet radio (including TuneIn & iHeart Radio); online music services (including Tidal, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer, Slacker, and Napster); Bluetooth & USB audio, music libraries (from computers and NAS drives); as well as analog & digital inputs (including HDMI & Optical).
- Number of BluOS Zones: Up to 16 Bluesound devices can be connected in a strictly wireless environment. Demonstrated practice has shown that you can create up to 8 groups of 8 Bluesound devices or 4 groups of 16 Bluesound devices. If you want to connect more than 16 Bluesound devices, you will need to connect the Bluesound devices to your network using a wired connection. BluOS can then control up to 64 devices in a strictly wired environment.
Note: All generations of Bluesound and BluOS products can be used together in a wireless Hi-Res multiroom audio system.
Wired or Wireless Network Connection: The NAD C 700 can be connected to your home network and Internet provider via a hardwired Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 jack connector or wireless 2.4/5GHz dual-band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac connection. The 5GHz WiFi band offers a faster and more reliable connection with fewer interruptions and dropouts. Either network/internet connection allows you to stream music libraries from your Windows or Mac computer and NAS drive (such as the Bluesound Vault 2i, sold separately); as well as stream select online music services and internet radio.
- Wired Ethernet Setup: A wired connection to the network is simple and requires no setup. If you wish to use the wired connection, simply connect the C 700 directly to your router or home network using a Cat 5e or Cat 6e Ethernet cable (sold separately).
- Wireless WiFi Setup: A wireless connection allows you to place the NAD C 700 virtually anywhere inside your home, but does require setup through the BluOS app on your Apple iOS or Android device. If you are on a Windows PC (7/8/10) or Apple Mac, you'll use Bluesound's web browser based application. You'll be walked you through the set-up process step-by-step.
Online Music Services: Many popular music streaming services and internet radio apps are built right into BluOS, giving you an all-access pass to millions of songs and the freedom to listen to everything you want to hear on the NAD C 700. Using the BluOS Controller app, you can instantly discover and enjoy millions of songs from your existing music services, tune in to your favorite internet radio stations and podcasts from around the world, or access and listen to the music collections stored on your smartphone, tablet or laptop on any the NAD C 700 and/or any Bluesound product in your home. Subscription and purchase fees will apply to online music services.
- Amazon Music: Listen to millions of songs, thousands of playlists, and ad-free personalized stations with Amazon Prime & Unlimited Music. With the addition of Amazon Music HD, you will now be able to play Ultra HD music (24-bit/48kHz to 192kHz) on supported Bluesound devices from the BluOS App when choosing Amazon Music. An Amazon Music (Prime, Unlimited, or HD) subscription will be required
- Spotify Connect: If you subscribe to a free or paid Spotify subscription and have the Spotify App on your Apple iOS or Android smartphone, you can stream Spotify to the Bluesound system using Spotify Connect. Spotify is a digital music service that gives you on-demand access to one of the largest music libraries in the world (over 15 million tracks and counting). Spotify makes it easier than ever to discover, manage, and share music with your friends. You can browse music by artist, album, track, or most popular; and create your own music library with customized playlists.
- TIDAL Connect: The integration of Tidal Connect will enable Tidal users to instantly select and wirelessly stream music to the Bluesound device from within the Tidal app (for Apple iOS and Android OS). TIDAL is a global streaming service that offers over 30 million songs in high-fidelity CD sound quality. TIDAL has two pricing tiers; either $9.99 or $19.99 a month. Both pricing levels allow you to access TIDAL's entire music library. The $19.99 tier has the added benefit of high-fidelity sound at CD-level quality.
- Qobuz: Qobuz offers the biggest catalog of Hi-Fi and Hi-Res albums in the world, both for new releases and specialized genres. For hundreds of thousands of albums, Qobuz includes all the information you need to recreate the appeal of a real CD - the names of musicians, producers, lyrics (everything you need to know to appreciate your favorite albums). Qobuz offers MP3, CD, and Hi-Res quality subscriptions.
- SiriusXM: SiriusXM Internet Radio is accessible through the BluOS app and lets you listen to over 120 channels of commercial-free music, talk radio, news, sports, entertainment, and more. Subscription fees will apply.
- TuneIn: The Bluesound system includes access to more than 70,000 free internet radio streams from all corners of the globe via the TuneIn internet radio service. Just select the TuneIn logo from the main Music menu and browse among the 70,000 stations neatly organized into popular categories and select a station that appeals to your mood.
- iHeart Radio: iHeart Radio is a free, all-in-one digital radio and music streaming service that lets you listen to thousands of live stations from across the country and allows you to create personalized custom stations featuring songs from the artist you select and similar music.
- Napster: Napster is a streaming music subscription service (starting a $10 per month) that allows you to play the full-length songs you choose on demand from a collection of over 10 million songs, without ads and without having to purchase or download the music.
- Slacker: Get the sound quality that you deserve with the new Slacker music library available in high-quality AAC audio on Bluesound. Listen to music streams at a bitrate of 320kbps and enjoy all your favorite Slacker stations in pristine MP3-quality.
- Deezer: Deezer lets you explore over 53 million tracks (and counting), and discover artists and tracks you'll love with personalized recommendations from the Deezer Editors. Bluesound even supports Deezer HiFi for lossless quality ($19.99 per month).
- Other Services: Other online music services include HighResAudio, Murfie, JUKE, KKBox, SoundMachine, and more.
Computer Audio: The BluOS wireless multiroom audio system by Bluesound lets you easily connect and share your music collection from a computer or network-attached storage drive and access up to 200,000 tracks for wireless streaming. BluOS will pull music from an existing digital music library across the network on your Windows PC, Mac computer, or NAS drive using Windows or SMB File Sharing (SAMBA) and the BluOS Controller app for Windows (Vista-up) & Mac (OS X 10.15-up) for playback on the NAD C 700 However, File Sharing is not enabled by default on Windows or Mac. You will have to manually alter these settings in your computer's menu system.
AirPlay 2: With AirPlay 2, you'll be able to stream just about any sound (including music, books, podcasts and more) from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to the NAD C 700 and the rest of your Bluetooth speakers - all in sync. You can even watch movies and videos from Netlfix or YouTube on your Apple device while streaming the audio through to the NAD C 700. AirPlay 2 also gives you more options for control, including using Siri voice assistance. If you are an Apple Music subscriber and add the C 700 to the Apple Home App on your iPhone or iPad, you can use your iOS device or HomePod to say things like - "Hey Siri, play jazz in the Living Room" or "Hey Siri, turn up the volume in the Kitchen." You can even group AirPlay 2 compatible Bluesound products with older Bluesound products in the BluOS App to add AirPlay 2 compatibility to your entire BluOS system.
Roon Ready: Roon Ready network devices (such as the NAD C 700 and Bluesound) have Roon's streaming technology built-in, and are certified by Roon Labs to provide the highest level of quality and performance in network streaming. Roon is a feature rich music library and playback application that compiles all the music files available to your network and makes them easily available to play across all other Roon enabled audio devices in your home. Roon manages digital music files (including FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, DSD, and MQA) collected on hard drives and networked storage. It can also watch your iTunes library, and optionally integrate with the Tidal and Qobuz music streaming services. Roon is available for mobile, laptop or desktop devices. When you open the Roon app, it will display your complete audio library together with its metadata and artwork along with all the Roon enabled devices around your house. Simply select the music you wish to play and the Bluesound product or other Roon device in which you want to hear it on.
Note: To use Roon you will need a Roon Core running on the same network as the Bluesound product. The Core is media server software that runs on your computer, NAS, or turnkey appliance (like Nucleus or ROCK - sold separately), located on the network within your home.
Front-Panel 5" Color Display: The integrated amplifier is housed in a solid aluminum case, with a smooth glass front panel. On the front-panel is a 5" high-definition color display that shows song/artist/album info (including art), as well as audio and system settings. Following menus on the C 700's color display, you can adjust amplifier settings with the control knob and navigation buttons located on the front-panel. The brightness of the front-panel display can be set to Normal, Dim, or Off.
Note: The NAD C 700 does not feature an on-screen menu.
BluOS Controller App: The free BluOS Controller app (for Apple iOS 9.3-up, Android OS 5.0-up, Windows PC (Vista-up), and Mac OS X 10.15-up) turns your mobile device or computer into a full-featured wireless remote control for the NAD C 700 and the BluOS wireless multiroom audio system. The BluOS Controller app on your compatible device uses your home's WiFi network to connect with Bluesound devices, so you can play all the music you love anywhere in your home for a wireless multiroom music experience. Get on-demand access to your music libraries on your home network, stream live Internet radio from almost any place in the world, or listen to one of the many music services available on Bluesound, all from the palm of your hand with the easy-to-use BluOS Controller app.
- Multiroom Audio: Play a different song at the same time in different rooms, or group all your BluOS enabled devices together and listen to your favorite music in perfect sync throughout your home.
- Now Playing Screen: Control your music and adjust the volume in any room, get rich album artwork and detailed artist info, right from the Now Playing screen. Even check what quality you are streaming at to ensure the best possible listening experience.
- Individual Songs & Playlists: Tap a song and have it play instantly, or create and edit playlists on the fly by simply adding songs or entire albums to the play queue. Playlists can then be saved inside the app and listened to at any time.
- Firmware Updates: Firmware and software updates from Bluesound are delivered to the C 700 via your home network's Internet connection and the BluOS Controller app.
Alexa & Google BluVoice Skills: Using BluVoice Skills and an Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant device (sold separately - see Accessories Tab), you can use your voice to access your music libraries on your local network, select presets from online music services, control music playback functions such as Play/Pause/Skip, adjust volume levels, play music in different rooms, and even group rooms together. Each Alexa voice command will need to start with the phrase "Alexa or Google, ask BluVoice to" or "Alexa or Google, tell BluVoice to". Alexa and Google Skills for BluOS will need to be setup through the Amazon Alexa app (for Apple iOS 11.0+ or Android OS 6.0+) or the Google Home App (for Apple iOS 12.0+ and Android OS 6.0+ ).
- The Bluesound device does not feature a built-in microphone and requires a separate Alexa or Google Assistant device (sold separately - see Accessories tab) for voice control.
- Click here for more information regarding Alexa setup and voice commands. Click here for more information regarding Google Assistant setup and voice commands.
IR Learning: IR Learning enables practically any IR remote control to learn BluOS basic remote control codes for operation of the NAD C 700. With the learned codes, your configured remote control can be used to command the NAC C700 integrated amplifier. An infrared extender (sold separately) can be connected the NAD C 700's IR input (3.5mm) to allow your learning remote to control the NAD C 700 even if the integrated amp is stored in a way that the front-panel IR sensor is not visible.
Note: The NAD C 700 does not come with its own IR remote control.
Source Naming with Auto Sense: You can select and configure a custom name for the two analog line-level inputs, optical digital input, coaxial digital input, and the HDMI eARC jack. The Auto Sense feature enables the C 700 integrated amp to wake up from standby mode when triggered by an active HDMI, Optical, or Coaxial digital source input with an audio signal.
Remote Management: Via its network connection, NAD C 700 and Bluesound offers seamless integration with some of today's most innovative 3rd-party smart-home control systems such as Control4, Crestron, Lutron, ELAN, RTI, and more. The +12V trigger output (3.5mm) lets you turn on/off another device along with the NAD C 700 integrated amplifier.
Auto Standby + Sleep Timer: The NAD C700 can be setup to automatically go into standby mode if there is no user interface interaction and no active audio source input for 30 minutes. A Sleep Timer can be set to sop playback after a set amount of time via with a gentle volume decline.
17 questions already asked