About the iDatalink Maestro SAT1
Why install a new satellite radio antenna when there's already one on your roof? iDatalink's Maestro SAT1 cable allows you to connect your SiriusXM satellite radio tuner to your vehicle's original satellite radio antenna, eliminating a lot of time, heartache, and hassle. It adapts the FAKRA connector at the end of your factory antenna cable to an SMB plug that connects to your SXV100, SXV200, or SXV300 in-car tuner.
- connects SiriusXM satellite radio tuner to vehicle's stock satellite radio antenna
- FAKRA-to-SMB adapter cable
- compatible with SiriusXM SXV100, SXV200 and SXV300
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # HRN-ANT-SAT1
What's in the box:
- 6.5" Satellite radio adapter cable (terminated by a FAKRA connector on end and a SMB connector on other end)
Customer reviews for iDatalink Maestro SAT1
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the iDatalink Maestro SAT1
Satellite Radio Adapter: The iDataLink Maestro HRN-ANT-SAT1 enables the use of a vehicle's factory satellite antenna with an aftermarket satellite radio tuner. This eliminates the need to install or mount an aftermarket antenna or modify the factory connector when adding an aftermarket satellite radio tuner.
- Vehicle Compatibility: The HRN-ANT-SAT1 is compatible with all factory single-wire satellite radio antennas using a FAKRA connector (Chrysler, Ford, GM, VW and more). The factory satellite radio connection must be at the radio location. Click here for a list of compatible vehicles.
- Satellite Radio Tuner Compatibility: The SMB connector on other end supports most aftermarket satellite radio tuners (like the SXV100, SXV200, and SXV300 SiriusXM satellite radio tuners; all sold separately).
20 questions already asked